Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first* > Suggestions Box

Suggestions Box Make suggestions on how we can improve the Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 02:12 PM   #26 (permalink)

WOW that stinks man. Im also in a pickle on ebay. I sold 22 diamond codes for 50 dollars and the buyer now claims the codes didnt work. Heres the thing he wrote me several times wanting the codes and wanting to pay later after he recieved the codes and also i know the codes were good cause they were pack pulled by me. He has 9 feedbacks on ebay i have over 50 with 5 of those being as a seller and a 100 percent. I doubt ill win my claim either but im totally on board with ebay and paypal getting their a**** sued.
EZACLY THAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 02:50 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZACLY THAT View Post
WOW that stinks man. Im also in a pickle on ebay. I sold 22 diamond codes for 50 dollars and the buyer now claims the codes didnt work. Heres the thing he wrote me several times wanting the codes and wanting to pay later after he recieved the codes and also i know the codes were good cause they were pack pulled by me. He has 9 feedbacks on ebay i have over 50 with 5 of those being as a seller and a 100 percent. I doubt ill win my claim either but im totally on board with ebay and paypal getting their a**** sued.
If you sent the codes via email or a message you will probably lose the case, since there was no tracking number with it since it wasn't physically mailed & eBay can't confirm you ever sent the items.

Electronic delivery is tough on eBay. I've read freelance writers, people who sell web domains & other things like that have a hard time with Paypal because they can never confirm the "goods" they sent.

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 04:57 PM   #28 (permalink)

What if i sent the goods via my ebay email to his ebay email??
EZACLY THAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:18 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZACLY THAT View Post
What if i sent the goods via my ebay email to his ebay email??
There's no tracking number for the item you sent. It was sent via email & all he has to say is that you never sent the item. eBay will ask you to upload a tracking number & you don't have one.

I know everybody wants their codes quickly & they want them emailed, but when you do that you are taking a risk. If you are going to sell codes or gift cards, you have to physically mail them with a tracking number like you would any other item you sold on eBay. Electronic delivery is not recognized by eBay.

A lot of people who sell codes or gift cards to stores email the codes & then physically mail the cards also to show eBay the items were sent & the buyer received them.

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!

Last edited by Rick; 04-27-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:18 PM   #30 (permalink)

Sometimes I wish I had less common sense, so I could overreact and go to one of these deadbeats houses and teach them a lesson that they won't forget!
dhcollecting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:12 PM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

guess what guys??? the buyer won his #@#@#@#@ing claim
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
Of course, no tracking number = no proof. Sorry dude.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:21 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Sorry bub. At least you tried.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
lemur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Rick it had nothing to do with a tracking number man he just lied about the condition of the card to back out of a purchase after owning the card for 23 days... i guess we should all become scammers and "rent" stuff for free
Old 05-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

i am all done selling anything of high value on EBAY i feel better though after making that paypal rep feel like an idiot..He couldnt provide me with any seller protection examples and studdering an awful lot,I also mentioned why does ebay offer a seller to provide no returns but that hold no water? he then explains to me that EBAY is completely different from one another and i told him #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ you guys work together and make all your money together,he basically tried saying they have no clue to what EBAY offers and what they offer has nothing to do with paypal.then i ask him than why is paypal the only payment option? he once again could not provide an answer ... Ebay and Paypal will mess with the wrong guy one of these times and they are gonna get their #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s torn inside out and i can't wait! i have no lawyer background and even i just destroyed this guy over the phone ...
Old 05-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
i am all done selling anything of high value on EBAY i feel better though after making that paypal rep feel like an idiot..He couldnt provide me with any seller protection examples and studdering an awful lot,I also mentioned why does ebay offer a seller to provide no returns but that hold no water? he then explains to me that EBAY is completely different from one another and i told him #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ you guys work together and make all your money together,he basically tried saying they have no clue to what EBAY offers and what they offer has nothing to do with paypal.then i ask him than why is paypal the only payment option? he once again could not provide an answer ... Ebay and Paypal will mess with the wrong guy one of these times and they are gonna get their #@#@#@#@#@#@#@s torn inside out and i can't wait! i have no lawyer background and even i just destroyed this guy over the phone ...
everything that ebay does is legal. There is no law or class action law suit that could bring about any change. Ebay is considered a store and we are using them as a middleman or consignment store front. If you buy something from a store and return it within 30-45 days depending on terms you would get your money back, no questions asked. You can buy a card try to resell it and if you can't get any profit within 30days return it and get a refund, there is no way around it and they have the market cornered on this type thing and nothing will change until someone starts a better site. The people at customer service do not care about you at all.... they make so much overall the just brush the small claims off and move on.