Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first* > Suggestions Box

Suggestions Box Make suggestions on how we can improve the Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
I have no problems with the quick sales. They are not a way around the B/S/T bumping rules. If you post consecutively and are caught, infractions will be enforced.
Exactly. In quick sales threads the sellers "bump" their threads to confirm each sale as it happens.

To my understanding the whole point of the bump rule was so you wouldn't bump an item just because it ended up on page 3 of the FS threads a few hours after you initially listed it for sale.

The best quick sales gain a ton of interest as proven by the number of replies.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:37 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky1053 View Post
Exactly. In quick sales threads the sellers "bump" their threads to confirm each sale as it happens.

To my understanding the whole point of the bump rule was so you wouldn't bump an item just because it ended up on page 3 of the FS threads a few hours after you initially listed it for sale.

But if they are putting up new cards in new posts that is just the same as illegally bumping and they are allowed to do so.

Also a problem with these are now people are just recycling over and over again the cards that do not sell and are littering the BST forum. There is nothing to see but their crap.

Check me out on Sport Lots.
http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=mkeil250
fungi2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
This fad still hasn't gone away Seems like the quick sale threads are nothing but ways to get around the bump rule...
If there are replies in the thread there is nothing wrong with the OP replying back. It's simple two way communication that is perfectly permissible and frankly it's what we all hope happens in our BST threads regardless if the word 'quick' is in the title

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
If they post a card no one wants they add another and leave up the unwanted card but drop the price to move it.
This is the best way to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungi2510 View Post
Unless they are done by pet members of the forum. They can do whatever they want.
It depends on whether or not the illegal bump is reported. The mods here are nt actively searching for illegal bumps. That would be stupid and time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
as long as they are replying to a post, I don't think it violates the bumping rule
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacky1053 View Post
Couldn't agree more. Takes two [or more] to tango. If folks didn't like them then they would either poop in the threads or just leave them alone, and I haven't seen anyone poop in the threads
Old 04-15-2012, 01:39 AM   #29 (permalink)

Then don't click quick sale threads and then its your loss cause you missed out on the quick sale!
DirtyBirdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #30 (permalink)

Did it really take you five months (since the last post in this thread) to come up with that brilliant observation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyBirdy View Post
Then don't click quick sale threads and then its your loss cause you missed out on the quick sale!