Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first* > Suggestions Box

Suggestions Box Make suggestions on how we can improve the Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 08:28 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default High end / Low end

Just a suggestion to have a sub forum maybe that is Base, inserts, low end set builder types of trades. And then The high end stuff in its own forum. I know there's probably more people selling higher end stuff than trading to build sets but it would be nice to have a set-building or Base/Insert sub forum. This might help cut down the flooding of forums with the same stuff just reworded titles.
yea yea bring on all the "your just cheap" criticism or use the "search function", but it doesn't work that well. Just my two cents.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

I support this but for the opposite reason. I think there should be a high/mid-end section of the marketplace forums because not everyone is into the $2-$3 cards. I would suggest maybe a $25+ guideline. Some would argue that bigger cards will get more on eBay (which could be true), but not everyone wants to deal with fees and not being able to give negatives to buyers.

Also, I like seeing the sales threads that contain the big-boy cards. Not that I can afford them, but on the occasion I can I'd like to go right to the high-dollar threads.
ohio_mba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

I do like checking out the "ballers only" threads, those high end card keep me dreaming lol.