Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first* > Suggestions Box

Suggestions Box Make suggestions on how we can improve the Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 07:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Promotions

Find a better way to do them.
jdb34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

It might help to give them some SUGGESTIONS seeing that this is the SUGGESTIONS BOX. They can't improve upon anything without SUGGESTIONS on how to do it, hence the title SUGGESTIONS BOX.

Geez. Think before you post a pointless thread.
RedSox82696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
hog
Banned

If you don't like it leave. Pat, Chris, and whoever else is behind this are trying to do something special for all the people that have joined the Blowoutcards fourm. I started to get mad when things first started today but my mom told me not to get mad and you know what I told my self it's not that big of a deal. I'm still having fun. I wish all of you guys the best of luck. Now where was I? That's right I'm waiting for more deals to pop up on here.
hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Black friday sales???????????????????????????????????????
Old 11-27-2009, 07:28 AM   #5 (permalink)

What is up with this garbage! ive been on here at 545 and they promoted this like it was a huge deal? altanata sports cards have bteer weekend deals then hwt blowoucards is having right now. if ur gonna sell boxes for 11.27 at least have 100 of them. not 9. thats the dumbest thing i hav ever seen in my life. lost a ton of respect for blowout and thinknig bout changing to a different hobby box store peace
cleveland23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:50 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hog View Post
If you don't like it leave. Pat, Chris, and whoever else is behind this are trying to do something special for all the people that have joined the Blowoutcards fourm. I started to get mad when things first started today but my mom told me not to get mad and you know what I told my self it's not that big of a deal. I'm still having fun. I wish all of you guys the best of luck. Now where was I? That's right I'm waiting for more deals to pop up on here.
Never thought I would say this, but listen to hog. He has the right idea. Do you have any idea the number of people on here? It is unbelievable. Blowout is more than likely losing money on this, but they do it just for us. Why not be thankful for it, instead of b*******G and moaning about it. Unbelievable.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleveland23 View Post
What is up with this garbage! ive been on here at 545 and they promoted this like it was a huge deal? altanata sports cards have bteer weekend deals then hwt blowoucards is having right now. if ur gonna sell boxes for 11.27 at least have 100 of them. not 9. thats the dumbest thing i hav ever seen in my life. lost a ton of respect for blowout and thinknig bout changing to a different hobby box store peace
Geez. Learn to spell. What are you, in 3rd grade?

Maybe you can get some boxes for 50.00, and then YOU can sell them for more than a 75% discount. Oh no, you won't do that. I forgot that 8 year olds don't have a lot of money.

Grow up.
Old 11-27-2009, 07:58 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSox82696 View Post
Geez. Learn to spell. What are you, in 3rd grade?
And that is an insult to 3rd graders everywhere!
MasterPattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

I wasn't mad when I posted them, I had no intentions on buying anything. I posted this at 2am my time a little on the drunk side.

Here is my take on it, These are blowoutcard specials, yet they get posted on ebay where anyone can grab them who don't even know about the specials. I don't know there just has to be a better way of doing it so people who actually visit the blowout site and forums get first dibs.

My apologies on the post that I do admit was a bit stupid.
jdb34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 03:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

Yeah I agree and you think you get something then you go to check out and it says there unavaliable? I missed alot I thought I got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb34 View Post
I wasn't mad when I posted them, I had no intentions on buying anything. I posted this at 2am my time a little on the drunk side.

Here is my take on it, These are blowoutcard specials, yet they get posted on ebay where anyone can grab them who don't even know about the specials. I don't know there just has to be a better way of doing it so people who actually visit the blowout site and forums get first dibs.

My apologies on the post that I do admit was a bit stupid.

My Bucket is
http://s569.photobucket.com/home/lovebrittneys
maggliofan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)

They only posted a handful of specials on ebay whereas a majority of the deals were posted on here. I just cant believe that people are upset with Blowout... after what they just did? Get out. (not directed towards you jdb34)
bballcardheaven is offline   Reply With Quote