Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first* > Suggestions Box

Suggestions Box Make suggestions on how we can improve the Message Board

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 593
Default Make it easier to report problems

I have people that harass me daily in threads and pms, i report them every single time and no one does anything, the mods never do anything, they never respond back...this site is becoming a joke because of these animals...they make this hobby look bad...do something about it!
08CUBS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,583
Default

Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

I thought you said we don't affect you? What happened to 5 minutes ago?
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Hahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

I thought you said we don't affect you? What happened to 5 minutes ago?
Cinch up your panties and leave him be.
Won't be long before they do take notice of your constant remarks in his thread...so, gee, let's draw more attention to myself...

Yah, but you don't care, blah blah blah, I know.

Trolling some kid,over and over,thread to thread really rates low on the turd burgerler list, but it does rate.

I got no beef with you,but I do have issue when someone thinks it's giggly chick funny to jerk someone's chain in every thread...like you have been doing lately

OP...do not say thanks...you post like a 7 yr old and you lack simple communication skills in the format of posting.

The fat kid gets picked on in school because he DOES do things to make himself a target.

Learm to type a BIT more intelligently. Like your post above..it is more offensives,whinny, entitled child than someone who is distressed over harassment.

I have people that harass me daily in threads and pms, i report them every single time and no one does anything, the mods never do anything, they never respond back...this site is becoming a joke because of these animals...they make this hobby look bad...do something about it!


let me show you how to spek Engrish without sounded like that fat kid with a sense of self entitlement...

Hello, Moderators, I am currently being stalked via several posts, in MULTIPLE threads, by (insert number here) specific members. I have been issued several private messages by several of these same people all geared towards having fun at my expense.
While I do understand you are unpaid employees, people whom volunteer your time, could I possibly trouble you to review my issue at your earliest convenience ? I have repeatedly flagged the messages by reporting them but I have seen no results as of yet due to the continued and ongoing level of harassment I see myself still facing.
I do feel that allowing such behavior to go unchecked is causing me distress to the point that if it is your wishes to not look into the matter then I will refrain from posting here as a member. I do not wish this to be viewed as a childish threat, but a plea for you to review my issue and let me know if you will or are looking into it or do I need to just move on.
Regards,
The fat kid who draws the bullies to himself by typing like a 7yr old, utterly lacking ANY political skills or social skills



So, stop feeding the trolls, use 4 words instead of one and have fun. If they keep at it, ignore them. If people keep laughing at what they post,but you cannot see, ignore them as well.

There are SOME people you will have to ignore, period.

So

Man up, address your problems and stop being bait.

Regards

The a$$hole
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service

Last edited by Gibberish; 06-20-2013 at 11:45 PM. Reason: typo
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Cinch up your panties and leave him be.
Won't be long before they do take notice of your constant remarks in his thread...so, gee, let's draw more attention to myself...

Yah, but you don't care, blah blah blah, I know.

Trolling some kid,over and over,thread to thread really rates low on the turd burgerler list, but it does rate.

I got no beef with you,but I do have issue when someone thinks it's giggly chick funny to jerk someone's chain in every thread...like you have been doing lately

OP...do not say thanks...you post like a 7 yr old and you lack simple communication skills in the format of posting.

The fat kid gets picked on in school because he DOES do things to make himself a target.

Learm to type a BIT more intelligently. Like your post above..it is more offensives,whinny, entitled child than someone who is distressed over harassment.

I have people that harass me daily in threads and pms, i report them every single time and no one does anything, the mods never do anything, they never respond back...this site is becoming a joke because of these animals...they make this hobby look bad...do something about it!


let me show you how to spek Engrish without sounded like that fat kid with a sense of self entitlement...

Hello, Moderators, I am currently being stalked via several posts, in MULTIPLE threads, by (insert number here) specific members. I have been issued several private messages by several of these same people all geared towards having fun at my expense.
While I do understand you are unpaid employees, people whom volunteer your time, could I possibly trouble you to review my issue at your earliest convenience ? I have repeatedly flagged the messages by reporting them but I have seen no results as of yet due to the continued and ongoing level of harassment I see myself still facing.
I do feel that allowing such behavior to go unchecked is causing my distress to the point that if it is your wishes to not look into the matter then I will refrain from posting here as a member. I do not wish this to be viewed as a childish threat, but a plea for you to review my issue and let me know if you will or are looking into it or do I need to just move on.
Regards,
The fat kid who draws the bullies to himself by typing like a 7yr old, utterly lacking ANY political skills or social skills



So, stop feeding the trolls, use 4 words instead of one and have fun. If they keep at it, ignore them. If people keep laughing at what they post,but you cannot see, ignore them as well.

There are SOME people you will have to ignore, period.

So

Man up, address your problems and stop being bait.

Regards

The a$$hole
So, you're signature boasts your honesty, but when I'm honest, it's wrong? The username is there for a reason. Yeah, yeah, that's not creative. I don't care.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
So, you're signature boasts your honesty, but when I'm honest, it's wrong? The username is there for a reason. Yeah, yeah, that's not creative. I don't care.
My signature means I told someone to go F-themselves as they were a dirtbag thief. I got suspended for it, period.

There you go with that assumption thing. Apply your truth to your words, not what you feel my sig means.
You better wear the big girl panties if you are going to troll me Friend.
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
My signature means I told someone to go F-themselves as they were a dirtbag thief. I got suspended for it, period.

There you go with that assumption thing. Apply your truth to your words, not what you feel my sig means.
You better wear the big girl panties if you are going to troll me Friend.
Do you even know what trolling is? You say you were suspended for being honest. I am being honest. I would be called dishonest if I called you intelligent.

But, keep going with the big girl bull. Repeating fake material is the best way to get your point across.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,573
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Do you even know what trolling is? You say you were suspended for being honest. I am being honest. I would be called dishonest if I called you intelligent.

But, keep going with the big girl bull. Repeating fake material is the best way to get your point across.
Oh...not...the...insult to....GASP...my intelligent....ARGGGGGGGG

I think you lack the SIMPLE ability of modest comprehension.

So, review the last 4 sale threads he has created,that you have posted in, read some of the tripe you posted, the reasons and reflect on how and why you needed to do such. Then step back and see how him reacting to your trollish remarks, turned you towards full blown troll mode, pandering to the masses, replying in humor at his expense, over and over,thread after thread.
You keep on, I am sure you will ended up with a vacation and embarrassed because then everyone will know you were picking on the unarmed fat kid
I mean, fishing in the kiddie pond....come on son, aim higher if you are going to bait people.

BTW, where are my points ?



Ciao, reply or not, I am indifferent either way, unsubbing
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
thebrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 2,334
Default

Everytime I think about one of those commercials about bullying, I think about the FACT that every kid had a rough time. Every kid got picked on... Every kid has to encounter and handle adversity or we will get an entire generation full of pucified pencil d's who will run and cry that they are being bullied whenever any adversity arises.

Thank god OP wasn't in the big war or we would all be speaking... Well crap I don't know which war actually qualifies as the big one of what language... But suffice it to say that the OPs mom woulda got a train run on her by some JapaGermaRenchaNese so and so's

If the Internet is mean to you... Grow up like everyone else and stop being a victim. Life is hard buy a helmet... Making it easier to complain means the terrorists have won
__________________
I collect Royals cards serial #'d/99 or less from Bowman
Here is my collection: http://tinyurl.com/TBCG-G
thebrett is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,583
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Oh...not...the...insult to....GASP...my intelligent....ARGGGGGGGG

I think you lack the SIMPLE ability of modest comprehension.

So, review the last 4 sale threads he has created,that you have posted in, read some of the tripe you posted, the reasons and reflect on how and why you needed to do such. Then step back and see how him reacting to your trollish remarks, turned you towards full blown troll mode, pandering to the masses, replying in humor at his expense, over and over,thread after thread.
You keep on, I am sure you will ended up with a vacation and embarrassed because then everyone will know you were picking on the unarmed fat kid
I mean, fishing in the kiddie pond....come on son, aim higher if you are going to bait people.

BTW, where are my points ?



Ciao, reply or not, I am indifferent either way, unsubbing
This is really pointless. It's like arguing with a Hershey's bar. I'm out.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 12:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
hotbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New York
Posts: 11,363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
This is really pointless. It's like arguing with a Hershey's bar. I'm out.
All I see in this thread is gibberish.
__________________
hotbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 01:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
TheBurg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 6,797
Default

You don't get it...
The mods see you reporting people. But they, like everyone else, don't care because you have been wrong from the start.
It's that simple, I'm sorry.
__________________
http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o487/OscarMonnier/
Collecting Contenders Cracked Ice and Championship Tickets of Defensive Stars
Doing the 2013 Crown Royale Veteran Silhouette Set
TheBurg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.