Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first* > Suggestions Box

Suggestions Box Make suggestions on how we can improve the Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 12:59 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Just another Group Break Random thread...

This is a big money business for Blowout Cards. I know the group breaks I am in generate thousands of dollars for BO. I have had the #1 pick in a random and as far down as 256 of 268 in a player draft so I know the risks involved as does most.

Myself and others are growing tired of the randoms not being recorded. Several have already dropped out and I am not far behind as well as many others. Not saying there is foul play but there should be 100% transparency when it involves the type of money that many of us put into these breaks. Several members have expressed concern over the SAME people consistently getting great randoms, and I'm sure a company like BO doesn't want to raise these types of questions with loyal buyers.

If it's going to take a mod 2-10 hours to random anyways then they could post what time they can random so most can watch live or the recording. This is the only site that doesn't record the randoms. I just donít understand how on most sites people would be in an uproar if the random took several hours and wasn't recorded, but on here it's ok.

Or better yet you guys should allow the host to do their own randoms as long as it's live and recorded. It after all is their time being invested into breaking the product and shipping the cards. Almost every host here wouldn't have a problem doing this. It would eliminate any questions and speed up the process.

This is no offense to any of the mods just my suggestion to making the process better and keeping members happy.

Sincerely,

Roger C. (Rcspur)
rcspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:00 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default OT: Group break discussion...

just posted this in the suggestion box forum. Anything you guys would like to add?

Just another Group Break Random thread...
Old 08-13-2013, 01:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

I agree with you. Group break randoms should be recorded and hosts should 100% be able to do the randoms. Mods should be there to approve breaks and move or delete stuff accordingly.

I understand you can't expect to get a top 10 spot buying 1 or 2 spots but the same names do always seem be listed in the prime spots.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:35 AM   #4 (permalink)

I think there was a member (cmoore?) who made a similar thread in suggestions.
Current Non-Sports FS Thread including Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy and more! http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/non-sports-singles-buy-sell-trade/786317-updated-fs-thread-sons-anarchy-walking-dead-game-thrones-breaking-bad-etc.html
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 11:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Live Randoms Petition!

POLL Should the randoms the mods produce be recorded and embedded in the thread?

If it was really as wide spread a worry and some people would lead you to believe then you would think that more people would have chimed in.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 01:55 AM   #6 (permalink)

or most just would rather not be vocal...