Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first* > Suggestions Box

Suggestions Box Make suggestions on how we can improve the Message Board

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Collection

I think it would be cool if there was a section of r accounts where we could upload pics of all our cards and people could look at them if they want to make trades and stuff like that. Rather than always posting links to photobucket they could just look at our collections from the site.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:29 AM   #2 (permalink)

It's called leaving a link to your photobucket in your sig (which you are already doing) and having an album called "For Trade/Sale" (which you are already doing - "Cards For Sale").

I know what you are trying to say tho, like there should be a link in our profile, but it being in the sig gets the job done just as well. The thing is you say "rather than always posting links to photobucket" but nobody does that. Have you had the time to look around yet? Most people, and I want to say most people who are very active with trades/sales, provide scans in the post itself of what they have available for sale/trade.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
It's called leaving a link to your photobucket in your sig (which you are already doing) and having an album called "For Trade/Sale" (which you are already doing - "Cards For Sale").

I know what you are trying to say tho, like there should be a link in our profile, but it being in the sig gets the job done just as well. The thing is you say "rather than always posting links to photobucket" but nobody does that. Have you had the time to look around yet? Most people, and I want to say most people who are very active with trades/sales, provide scans in the post itself of what they have available for sale/trade.
I made this thread before I added the link to my photobucket in my sig. I noticed that people were doing that so I did the same thing. I thought this thread was gone.