Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2011, 01:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Going to the Florida Marlins Game this weekend.. any good autograph spots

i usually wait outside by the buses to get the opposing team which will be the mets but any other good autograph spots to get the mets. no point in getting the marlins as i get them every year at fanfest and Hanley never signs anyways

any help would be appreciated
Old 07-20-2011, 01:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

Hey I also go to all of the Marlins games. Like you said, outside by the buses is the best spot for the other team. Or if you go early for BP when the gates open, a lot of the Mets will sign by their dug out & by their bullpens. (Gates open at 5:30, Batting practice for the Mets ends at 6:40ish). I didn't have much luck with the Mets earlier in the season so maybe this time it'll be a little better.

Hanley has been signing a lot this year & last week he even stopped his car by the bus & signed about 10 or 15. I've gotten him 3 or 4 times this year. Also got Stanton to sign a game used bat last week by the buses.

I went to the Padres game tonight & got 15 Padres before & after the game.

EDIT - I don't know which game you are going to this weekend, but if you go to the final game on Sunday at 1:10 pm, they don't do Batting Practice for day games & also TSA will be out by the bus doing security checks for the Mets so they can jump on their plane afterwards, so no players will sign. If a player signs they have to go back through security again so rarely does anybody sign on the day TSA is out there preparing them for their flight. Friday & Saturday will both be good before & after.

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!

Last edited by Rick; 07-20-2011 at 01:57 AM.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

thanks for the info Rick. I have gone to many day games and wondered why they have never had BP .... BUT..... I have had the best luck at day games at the buses. I went to a rays marlins game on a sunday and almost all the players signed but soo many people were out there but i did end up getting Longo to sign. Are all the gates open to get into BP?
Old 07-20-2011, 02:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

Only Gate H is open at 5:30 (for 7 o' clock starts). It's on the south west corner of the stadium. There is usually about 20-30 people there when the gate opens at 5:30 so it's easy to get a good spot over the opposing dug out for them to come off after BP. If they are going to sign, they sign after their BP turn is up.

Day games you can get lucky if the opposing team has a later flight. If they leave straight from the stadium, then they go through TSA. If TSA is not out there & they are leaving later on then they usually sign pretty good.

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks for all the help rick. I am going saturday