Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Josie's TTM success

My goal is to get 1 TTM sent out per week. Each boy has their own binder so I am hoping to keep it up to date as I get returns back. Work has been very busy so I haven't been able to write letters at work like I used to.

2014 TTMS:

Champ Bailey sent: 3/24/14

Last edited by JosieD; 03-23-2014 at 11:41 PM. Reason: added players
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Sent out 2 more today. The progress is much slower then I hoped but as long as I keep sending them out, I will be happy with my progress.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Oh, I hope that you get some back soon! You should try some baseball, there are some great signers!
Old 08-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerun View Post
Oh, I hope that you get some back soon! You should try some baseball, there are some great signers!
I have a lot of extra baseball cards as well! That is a great suggestion. Thank you.

I was sending out to the Phillies but they send back pre-stamped photos. It was still pretty awesome to get something back and I kept the envolopes to put in the boys scrap books.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)

I would suggest buying a large bowman chrome/bowman baseball lot from 2012 and getting those signed. Most of them are great signers
Old 08-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
I have a lot of extra baseball cards as well! That is a great suggestion. Thank you.

I was sending out to the Phillies but they send back pre-stamped photos. It was still pretty awesome to get something back and I kept the envolopes to put in the boys scrap books.
Feel free to PM me. I have successes from a ton of baseball players. Just let me know if you need any help!
Old 08-24-2012, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)

3 more letters complete!
Old 08-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

I would suggest not sending to the really big names because most of them don't sign. And try typed letters. You cans send out a lot more a lot faster while typing. I handwrite the ones I really want but type the reputable ttm signers
Old 09-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #9 (permalink)

I haven't gotten any back yet but that is ok. I think I may send requests to all the head coaches. Is it best just to do index cards?
Old 09-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieDively View Post
I haven't gotten any back yet but that is ok. I think I may send requests to all the head coaches. Is it best just to do index cards?
I don't like the idea of sending index cards for some reason but some people do that if they don't have cards of the person available. Not all head coaches sign though. Try sending to some of the past NFL players, some sign very quickly.

Here's my suggestions

Harry Carson
Ozzie Newsome
Steve Largent
ToppsCollector1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:28 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
I don't like the idea of sending index cards for some reason but some people do that if they don't have cards of the person available. Not all head coaches sign though. Try sending to some of the past NFL players, some sign very quickly.

Here's my suggestions

Harry Carson
Ozzie Newsome
Steve Largent
Thank you! I appreciate tips!
Old 09-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #12 (permalink)

Got my first return back! Wasn't able to post a picture because my scanner is being odd but it was from the Bills Head Coach, Chan Gailey. He sent an 8x10 signed pic along with a picture of the team! Pretty excited to get it for my boys!
Old 09-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #13 (permalink)

I sent to Laurinaitis four times or so before and he signed quickly, sent a couple plates a year ago and still haven't gotten them, he seems to have stopped signing.
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:39 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
I sent to Laurinaitis four times or so before and he signed quickly, sent a couple plates a year ago and still haven't gotten them, he seems to have stopped signing.
I am sure someone else on here sent him all 3,000 cards he owns and ruined it for us all!
Old 10-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

Here is my most recent success. Finally got the scanner up and running again.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #16 (permalink)

I'll reply to your ttm request soon toots. Been extremely busy
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I'll reply to your ttm request soon toots. Been extremely busy
I will be anxiously awaiting your reply.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #18 (permalink)

Best return yet! I got 2 Bill Belichick 8x10's personalized to each of my sons! I am very happy! I can't wait to show them.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #19 (permalink)

My two most recent successes:

Old 12-21-2012, 11:10 PM   #20 (permalink)

Nice Marvs! I don't like Belichick, so no comment there
Old 12-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
Nice Marvs! I don't like Belichick, so no comment there
Thank you! I totally understand that sentiment. They beat my Eagles by cheating! I actually love that he took the time to personalize it for each boy.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #22 (permalink)

Very nice maildays you have posted there. Those sons of yours are quite lucky to have those autos
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

Pretty cool. I have never considered TTM's but this may have changed my mind.
Postman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Very nice maildays you have posted there. Those sons of yours are quite lucky to have those autos
Thank you. I hope they learn to love collecting so we can open packs together! I have photo album for each of them that I am going to put all the TTM's we receive in.

Last edited by JosieD; 12-22-2012 at 05:23 PM.
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #25 (permalink)

Sending out a whole bunch tomorrow. My list needs updated badly but doesn't format right on my iPod.