Blowout Cards Forums
Sean Bassik

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 01:07 AM   #26 (permalink)

3 successes today..........

Harry Carson
C/O Home in 24 days, signed 3/3
Cool success from the great NY Giants LB, I needed the fan favorites card for my set

Marty Lyons
C/O Home in 24 days as well, signed 5/5
Really nice success from one of the members of the NY sack exchange. Really cool that he signed 5/5 and I said in my letter that he could keep as many as he wanted. He also inscribed each of the fan favorites with CFHOF 2011 and the all american with roll tide and CFHOF 2011.

Ryan Bader
C/O Gym in 21 days, signed 4/4
Nice success from the light heavyweight fighter, he won his last fight saturday vs Vladimir Matyushenko with an awesome guillotine choke. He is ranked as the #9 light heavyweight in the world

Last edited by ConRyl; 01-29-2013 at 01:13 AM.
ConRyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:34 AM   #27 (permalink)

Nice returns I like the UFC fighters
Old 01-29-2013, 05:54 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Nice returns I like the UFC fighters
Thanks! I have been having some good success from the UFC fighters, most of them are good signers.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:33 AM   #29 (permalink)

1 success today.......

Cain Velasquez
C/O Gym in 41 days, signed 4/4
Really nice success from one of my favorite fighters, He is the current UFC heavyweight champion and ranked as the #1 Heavyweight in the world according to ESPN
Old 02-01-2013, 10:52 PM   #30 (permalink)

1 success today.....

Randy Couture
C/O His gym in 25 days, signed 5/5
Really awesome success from one of the legends of the sport. Really nice how he signed 5/5. One thing I have noticed about these UFC fighters is that alot of them personalize which is fine by me.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #31 (permalink)

1 success today.............

Billy Beane
C/O Oakland A's in 10 days, signed 2/2 and included a signed index card
Sorry I can get a picture of the items right now, but its a nice success from the general manager of the Oakland A's. He signed 2 4x6's of the Moneyball movie poster and was nice enough to include a signed index card.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #32 (permalink)

Damn! I have to try mr beane. I remember reading that book on a baseball trip In college. It was hard for me to understand the importance of it back then, but truly a remarkable story
Old 02-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Damn! I have to try mr beane. I remember reading that book on a baseball trip In college. It was hard for me to understand the importance of it back then, but truly a remarkable story
Beane is usually a very quick return. I really enjoyed the movie, I loved the trade discussions where he was trying to trade for the relief pitcher.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #34 (permalink)

DANG!!! I sent to MR. Beane back in Sept, sent a couple Goodwin Champions cards...El Zippo!!

Did you send via:

Billy Beane
c/o Oakland A's
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621
USA

Love your successes!
garpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
DANG!!! I sent to MR. Beane back in Sept, sent a couple Goodwin Champions cards...El Zippo!!

Did you send via:

Billy Beane
c/o Oakland A's
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621
USA

Love your successes!
Yes thats the address I used, he is usually really good about returning his mail.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConRyl View Post
Yes thats the address I used, he is usually really good about returning his mail.
Well I know where I'm mailing Monday
Old 02-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #37 (permalink)

Im thinking of starting a smaller set to get sgned ttm, around 30-40 cards. What would you guys recommend? It can be any sport and has to be current.
Old 02-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #38 (permalink)

Finally get a chance to update, I got 8 nice ttm successes.

Jaroslav Halak
C/O St. Louis Blues in 252 days, signed 1/1
Nice success from the starting goalie for the St Louis Blues, I sent a bunch of hockey requests before the lockout and I hope some of them start to come in.

Irone Singleton AKA T-Dog from the Walking Dead
C/O Raleigh Studios in Atlanta in 130 days, signed 1/1
I always like getting the Walking Dead successes in and the only other cast member I sent to was Norman Reedus(Daryl). To bad T-Dog got killed off the show right when he was starting to get more lines.

Taijuan Walker
C/O Seattle Mariners Spring Training in 24 days, signed 2/2
Really nice success from one of the best prospects in the Mariners system, Im doing the Heritige minor league set so I am really happy to get this one back.

Rymer Liriano
C/O San Diego Padres Spring Training in 23 days, signed 2/2
Another nice spring training success from one of the best prospects in the Padres organazation, needed the card for my set. To bad he got hurt and I hope for a fast recovery

Karl Mecklenburg
C/O his home in Colorado in 53 days, signed 2/2
Nice success from one of the members of the Orange crush, needed the fan favorites card for my set.

Ozzie Newsome
C/O the Baltimore Ravens in 48 days, signed 3/3
One of the most reliable hall of fame ttm signers, really happy to get both the all-american and the fan favorites for my sets.

Dominick Cruz
C/O his gym in 66 days, signed 3/3
Cool success from the #1 rated bantamweight and is the current champion. He also added the dominator inscriptions to each card which is really cool.

Jose Aldo
I sent this Via Venue to UFC 156 and its my first Via Venue success. Aldo is the current featherweight champion, and he is moving up to lightweight to fight Anthony Pettis. I sent the jumbo threads relic and he signed it perfectly right on the swatch.

Last edited by ConRyl; 02-26-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:31 AM   #39 (permalink)

Got another chance to update, got 7 successes......

Herschel Walker
C/O Home in 63 days, signed 1/2
Nice success but I wish he would have signed my topps all american card. Still a really nice return from a former great RB.

Joe Jacoby
C/O Shenandoah University Athletic Dept. in 60 days, signed 3/3
Really cool success from a member of the Hogs. I needed the topps fan favorites card for my set.

Charles Oakley
C/O Oakleys car wash in 76 days, signed 2/2
Nice success from one of the toughest players to ever play in the NBA. I really needed the 90 fleer for my set

Chris Kunitz
C/O Pittsburgh Penguins in 262 days, signed 1/1
Nice to see hockey successes coming back, too bad the card came back badly creased. Im sending out some more hockey requests soon so I hope I can get some of those back.

Bobby Doerr
C/O home in 44 days, signed 2/2
One of the most reliable signers ever, even better that he is HOFer.

Charlie Joiner
C/O Home in 48 days, signed 2/2
One of the best ttm signers for football. I needed the topps fan favorites card for my set.

Sarah Wayne Callies
C/O Raleigh Studios in Atlanta GA in 140 days, signed 1/1
I totally forgot I sent to her but Im happy I did considering she is no longer on the show. I always like getting in the Walking Dead successes

Last edited by ConRyl; 03-09-2013 at 01:35 AM.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:42 PM   #40 (permalink)

Another chance to update, I got 5 successes in.......

Anthony Pettis
C/O Gym in 92 days, signed 3/4
One of the best lightweight fighters in the world. Had one of the best knockouts ever when he superkicked Benson Henderson. Looking forward to his fight against Jose Aldo

Michael Bisping
C/O Gym in 90 days, signed 4/4
One of the best middleweight fighters in the UFC. Too bad he lost his last fight against Belfort via KO, hopefully he rebounds and beats Alan Belcher in his next fight. Added his nickname "the count" on two of the cards which is really cool.

Austin Meadows
C/O home in 11 days, signed 2/2
Really quick return from an up and coming star. Hopefully he lives up to his potential in the MLB.

Edwin Jackson
C/O Cubs ST in 15 days, signed 2/2
Always good to get a ST success back. I have always enjoyed watching Jackson pitch and I hope he stays healthy in the future. The 2004 topps dual rc will be going out to Greg Miller soon.

Billy Hamilton
C/O Reds ST in 48 days, signed 2/2
Really happy to get this success back. Hamilton is one of the most exciting prospects in the MLB. Another really nice ST return.

Last edited by ConRyl; 03-22-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 03:18 AM   #41 (permalink)

1 success today...............

Brady Quinn
C/O Home in 15 days, signed 2/2
Cool success from one of the best QB's in ND history. Suprised he started to sign ttm, he didnt seem like he was the nicest person IP.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:37 PM   #42 (permalink)

Sent out 40 requests yesterday. I sent a mixture of NFL,MLB,NBA and UFC I should get a good number of successes in the next couple of weeks.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #43 (permalink)

Got a chance to update and had 3 nice successes........

Manny Fernandez
C/O Home in 15 days, signed 4/4 and added another signed card.
Really nice successes for my set. I said in my letter that he could keep as many as he wanted and he decided to sign all 4. He was also nice enough to include a signed pro set card.

Emerson Boozer
C/O Home in 14 days, signed 2/2
Really nice success from one of the best ttm signers in football on a card for my set. He has a really nice signature and also added a cool note in which he also signed.

Gray Maynard
C/O AKA training facility in 13 days, signed 4/4
Cool success from a good lightweight fighter, im really looking forward to his fight against TJ Grant at UFC 160. Added the inscription "The Bully" to each card which is really cool

Last edited by ConRyl; 04-12-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:31 AM   #44 (permalink)

2 successes today.........

Lawrence Taylor
C/O Pro Football Hall of Fame in 99 days, signed 4/4
Awesome success from one of the best defensive players of all time, and pro football hall of famer. There have been questions one the authenticity of these successes though. I needed both the All-American and fan favorites for my sets.

Meyers Leonard
C/O Portland Trailblazers in 97 days, signed 2/2 and included a signed index card.
Nice success from one a former Illini player. Really wanted to get these back as he is an up and coming star in the league. I needed the prestige for my set
Old 04-14-2013, 08:48 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConRyl View Post
2 successes today.........

Lawrence Taylor
C/O Pro Football Hall of Fame in 99 days, signed 4/4
Awesome success from one of the best defensive players of all time, and pro football hall of famer. There have been questions one the authenticity of these successes though. I needed both the All-American and fan favorites for my sets.

Meyers Leonard
C/O Portland Trailblazers in 97 days, signed 2/2 and included a signed index card.
Nice success from one a former Illini player. Really wanted to get these back as he is an up and coming star in the league. I needed the prestige for my set
Nice to see you get back from Myers. I sent to him in February, hopefully I can get mine back soon. I sent Prestige and Hoops Draft Pick cards.
centereacan06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Nice to see you get back from Myers. I sent to him in February, hopefully I can get mine back soon. I sent Prestige and Hoops Draft Pick cards.

Thanks I was excited to get Leonard back, I enjoyed watching him play for Illinois. I sent out about 20 more requests today
Old 04-16-2013, 01:34 AM   #47 (permalink)

BTW if anyone wants to trade I would be interested in trading some of my duplicates
Old 04-18-2013, 03:51 AM   #48 (permalink)

if its not to much can i have the address for bisping ! thanks!
superjames27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
if its not to much can i have the address for bisping ! thanks!
pm sent.......................
Old 05-24-2013, 01:21 AM   #50 (permalink)

Finally get a chance to update this thread, 14 successes.......

John Paxson
C/O Chicago Bulls in 32 days, signed 2/2
Nice success for my 1990 fleer set. Led the great Bulls teams of the 90's at PG, happy to get this one back.

Larry Nance
C/O Cleveland Cavs in 39 days, signed 2/2 for my set. One of the most underrated players in NBA history, one of the best defensive players and also the first winner of the Slam Dunk contest. Signature is kind of hard to see, with him signing in blue in the dark space.

Cliff Levingston
C/O Rochester Razorsharks in 40 days, signed 2/2 also for my set. Had a very nice career, also a member of the 90's Bulls teams.

Bradley Beal
C/O Washington Wizards in 56 days, signed 1/1 for my prestige set. Very happy to get this one back. I really enjoyed watching Beal play for Florida and I look forward in continuing to follow his career in the NBA

Scott Hartnell
C/O Philadelphia Flyers in 38 days, signed 1/1 for my 11-12 UD set. After having a good season in 11-12 he had a pretty bad this year, and I hope he rebounds this coming NHL season.

Jedd Gyorko
C/O San Diego Padres in 52 days, signed 3/3 including one for my 2011 Heritige Minors set. One of the top Padres prospects coming into the season, he hit his first HR recently on May 1st and I hope its the first of many.

Urijah Faber
C/O Home in 36 days, signed 4/5. Nice success from the #2 Bantamweight according to ESPN, won his last fight April 17 vs Scott Jorgensen. Also really cool of him to incribe "California Kid" on all 4 of the cards

Gilbert Melendez
C/O El Nino Training Center in 40 days, signed 4/4. Cool success from #2 rated lightweight according to ESPN, lost his last fight to Benson Henderson for the title April 20th in a very close fight.

Clay Guida
C/O Home in 53 days, signed 5/5. Ranked the #8 featherweight according to UFC.com. He should have a fight coming up soon. He was nice enough to incribe "carpenter" which is really cool.

Bob Griese
C/O Home in FL in 50 days, signed 1/1 for my 2005 All-Americans set. Really nice success from a Dolphins legend. One of the better legends that sign ttm

Billy Sims
C/O Home in TX in 42 days, signed 3/3 including two for my 2005 All-Americans set. One of the best college RB's in history. Could have been really good in the NFL for the Lions if not for injuries. He was nice enough to incribe "78 Heisman" which is really cool.

Danny Wuerffel
C/O Home in FL in 54 days, signed 2/2 also signing on for my All-Americans set. Also one of the best college QB's of all-time, but didnt have much of an NFL career. Also incribed "96 Heisman" I always love the inscriptions!

Y.A. Tittle
C/O Y. A. Tittle & Associates in 45 days, signed 2/2 for my 2005 Topps Fan Favorites. Nice success from one of the best HOFers that sign TTM. Cool of him to incribe "HOF 71"

And My best TTM success for this update Eric Dickerson!
C/O home in 73 days, signed 2/2 for my 2005 All-Americans set. Awesome success from one of the best RB's in NFL history. The signatures showed up great and its a great addition to my set!

Last edited by ConRyl; 05-25-2013 at 04:27 AM.