Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #176 (permalink)

Got a chance to update with 10 successes....

Jordyn Wieber
C/O Home in 95 days and signed 2/2
A rare 2012 Topps Olympic set addition. Always cool to get an olympian in my collection, especially a member of the iconic Fab 5 of the 2012 olympic gymnastics team. She was nice enough to inscribe both of the cards which look really nice. I hope that I can get more 2012 Topps Olympic cards in the future.

Daisuke Matsuzaka
C/O Mets Spring Training in 33 days and signed 2/2
Very nice addition to my 2013 Topps set. I was very happy to see that he was signing as I have heard he has been pretty hard to get in the past. he obviously had a ridiculous amount of hype coming to the US and played pretty well in Boston for a couple of years, but really didnt live up to the expectations. These are still very nice additions to my set and probably the only time I would be able to get him TTM.

Ed McCaffrey
C/O Pro Link Sports 80 days and signed 2/3
Really happy with this success as I think McCaffrey is one of the more underrated WR's and dosent really get the recognition he deserves. He had a pretty long successful career and won 3 super bowls over the span of his career with the Broncos. The cards look really nice signed and he has a pretty cool autograph.

Jerry Rice
C/O ESPN in 35 days and signed 1/1
My second success from the greatest WR of all time. I wanted to get a card signed of him in his 49ers uniform and I am super pumped to get this one back! It looks great and I might get this one authenticated in the future.

CB Dollaway
C/O Power MMA & Fitness in 95 days and signed 4/6
Cool success from a fighter that I have enjoyed watching for a long time and I am happy to get these back signed. He won his last fight against Cezar Ferreira in dominating fashion with a KO victory in 39 seconds. I really like the look of his autograph and they look really nice signed in silver.

Glover Teixeira
C/O Gym in 36 days and signed 1/2
Very nice success from one of the up and coming Light Heavyweight fighters in the UFC. He has a Huge fight coming up against Jon Jones at UFC 172 for the title. Im working on this Octagon Side insert set, it has a lot of fighters that sign TTM and this is a great addition to that set.

Hector Lombard
C/O ATT in 38 days and signed 3/3
Cool success from the #6 ranked light heavyweight in the UFC. He had a pretty dominant win against Jake Shields and should get a shot at the title in the near future. He signed these beautifully in blue sharpie, I have seen some of his autographs not look that nice and all of these look awesome! another great addition to my Octagon Side set.

Dominick Cruz
These are two seperate returns, one took 119 days and the other took 33 days. He was nice enough to sign everything I sent both times.
These are two great successes from a great lightweight fighter. I hope that he can one day make a return to the octagon and get his title back, The poster is also signed by Urijah Faber and its going out to Ryan Bader soon. Again this is a great addition to my Octagon Side set.

Ronda Rousey
C/O Glendale Fighting Club in 280 days and signed 1/2
Awesome success from one of the biggest athletes in sports today! Extremely happy to get this back! The photo looks great signed in blue and signed in a perfect spot. Im sending to her again for my Octagon Side set soon so I hope I can get that back as well!

Last edited by ConRyl; 04-13-2014 at 02:42 AM.
ConRyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:01 PM   #177 (permalink)

Oh man I really hope I get my Dice-K Masterpieces back now!

The Cruz is cool. I don't know how he is as a fighter but I know he trains like 5 minutes from my house.
SDcardguy24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:36 PM   #178 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDcardguy24 View Post
Oh man I really hope I get my Dice-K Masterpieces back now!

The Cruz is cool. I don't know how he is as a fighter but I know he trains like 5 minutes from my house.

I wish I had a Red Sox card I could have sent to him, for some reason I didnt have one.

Cruz is a really good fighter, one of the best in the UFC. He has been hurt for almost 2 years now though with various knee injuries though.
Old 04-13-2014, 12:50 AM   #179 (permalink)

would you consider trading/selling your other Jerry Rice auto? PLMK, thanks!
I'm better at life than you. -Richard Sherman
Middy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:21 PM   #180 (permalink)

Something about rousey...... Maybe it's knowing she could pound my face into the dirt turns me on. Ive got some cards I'm going to send to her. I love her
Old 04-13-2014, 07:26 PM   #181 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
Something about rousey...... Maybe it's knowing she could pound my face into the dirt turns me on. Ive got some cards I'm going to send to her. I love her

She is a strict 1 per, has started personalizing everything as well.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:24 AM   #182 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConRyl View Post
She is a strict 1 per, has started personalizing everything as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
I sent out a couple Rackrs cards to her last week, I will be ecstatic if I even get one of them back...if she personalizes it to me that will be even better!!!!

garpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 04:58 PM   #183 (permalink)

Got 6 successes in today...

Matt Hardy
C/O Home in 70 days and signed 1/1
Very cool success from one half of arguably the best tag team in wrestling history in the Hardy Boyz. I enjoyed watching Hardy wrestle and his feud against Edge in the mid 2000's as well as his feud against MVP. He was always an underrated wrestler and never really got the recognition he deserved. I wish I had a better card of him to send but this is all I had at the time. I always like getting the WWE successes back but unfortunately alot of them really dont sign TTM.

Bryan Shaw
C/O Indians in 245 days and signed 4/4
This was an unexpected return as it took a long time to get back to me. Shaw was involved in the Didi Gregourious trade and should be a valuable reliever in Cleveland. This is a nice 2013 Topps set addition and he was nice enough to inscribe GO TRIBE on 2 of the bowman rookies which is very cool, I always appreciate the inscriptions.

Gordon Beckham
C/O Chicago White Sox Spring Training in 75 days and signed 1/1
Awesome success from the White Sox 2B. As a White Sox fan I always like getting these back. This is a rare Spring Training return, I have had a pretty back success rate from spring training. I have always enjoyed watching Beckham play, but unfortunately he got hurt and will be out about 6-8 weeks. Another nice 2013 Topps set addition which is getting added to every day it seems.

Enes Kanter
C/O Utah Jazz in 35 days and signed 3/3
Very cool success from the young Jazz center. He was drafted 3rd overall in the 2011 NBA draft and has been steadily improving every year. Unfortunately, he used a dried up sharpie that dosent look to bad on the prestige rookies but you really can barely see them on the hoops. I hope that he can continue to get better and eventually make an all-star team or two in the future.

Jordan Staal
C/O Carolina Hurricanes in 168 days and signed 5/5
Nice success from LW in the NHL. I have enjoyed watching Staal play for awhile now, I do wish that Staal would have stayed in Pittsburgh but I can see why he wanted to play in Carolina with his 2 brothers. This is a very nice success for my 11-12 UD set which I havent had in awhile.

Rashad Evans
C/O Authentic Sports Management in 35 days and signed 2/2
Finally, after sending to Evans on 3 seperate occasions I got him on 2 cards which looks awesome. I have enjoyed watching Evans fight ever since his KO victory against Chuck Liddell in 2008. Its a shame he got hurt just 10 days before his fight against Daniel Cormier as i think that would have been a great fight to watch. I hope that he can make a succesful return to the octagon and eventually get a shot at the Light Heavyweight title. This is a great addition to my Octagon Side set and looks awesome in the gold pen.

By the way I have started using CamScanner to take pictures of my successes. I think the app is really cool and I think they do look better. Let me know what you think about CamScanner and about any of my successes in general.

Last edited by ConRyl; 04-14-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 08:46 PM   #184 (permalink)

The cards look great! Nice Shaw success ! It gives me hope that mine will come back! Although it looks a little strange to see "Go Tribe" on a Dbacks card.
dbacksfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #185 (permalink)

A little bit of dry spell lately but had one great success today!

Joe Montana!
C/O San Francisco 49ers in 40 days and signed 2/2
I really hope these are legit because if they are it's one of the best successes I have gotten to date. Obviously there isn't much I can say about Joe Montana that everyone dosent know, he is arguably the greatest QB of all time and I'm super excited to get these back! This is an awesome success for my 2005 Topps All-American set and like I said one of the best TTM successes I have ever gotten if they are indeed legit.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:27 AM   #186 (permalink)

Did you get the address I lent you? If so, please keep in mind what I asked of you.
Old 04-19-2014, 12:35 AM   #187 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middy4 View Post
Did you get the address I lent you? If so, please keep in mind what I asked of you.
Yes I did, I sent to him yesterday. Thanks again did the address!
Old 04-19-2014, 12:36 AM   #188 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes I did, I sent to him yesterday. Thanks again did the address!
Okay. Good luck!
Old 04-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #189 (permalink)

1 success today...

Matt Serra
C/O Home in 102 days and signed 4/6
Very nice success from the now retired UFC fighter. He fought for a long time and fought a lot of the legends of the sport. He had in my opinion the greatest upset of all time when he knocked out Georges St-Pierre in the 1st round at UFC 169. The gold pen he used looks really nice on all of the things he signed.
Old 04-22-2014, 07:47 PM   #190 (permalink)

Rick Story
C/O Brave Legion MMA in 114 days and signed 6/7
Nice success from the UFC Welterweight Rick "The Horror" Story. He has been having alittle bit of an up and down career in the UFC. He unfortunately lost his last fight against TUF winner Kevin Gastelum. I hope he can rebound and win his next fight. He was nice enough to sign 6 things for me in a nice silver sharpie and nicely inscribed his nickname on all off them. I needed the Moment of Truth for my set.

Last edited by ConRyl; 04-22-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:31 PM   #191 (permalink)

A couple of Email successes from 2 college coaches that I got awhile back that I never got around to putting on here...

Les Miles
C/O Email in 44 days and sent a signed 8x10
Always cool to get an AP college coach of the year award winner through the mail for free. The photo is very nice and he signed it nicely in silver and added GEAUX Tigers which is really nice.

Shaka Smart
C/O Email in 42 days and sent a signed magazine
Awesome return from one of my favorite coaches in college basketball. I always like watching that VCU team play, and I still wish that Smart would have taken the job at the University of Illinois as an Illini fan. It was very nice of them to send a signed magazine and they had to pay around $3 postage to get it to me which I really appreciate!

Last edited by ConRyl; 05-16-2014 at 08:00 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:56 PM   #192 (permalink)

Finally get to update with 22 successes(These return days are rough estimates)...

Colby Lewis
C/O Texas Rangers in 122 days and signed 1/2
very nice success from the veteran Starting Pitcher. He has a long career playing both both in Japan and in America. He has had a bit of a down year going 3-3 with a 5.40 ERA and bouncing between triple-A and the Majors. This is a very nice addtion to my 2013 Topps set as well as the blowout TTM league.

Nate Jones
C/O Chicago White Sox in 31 days and signed 3/3
Cool success from a relief pitcher of my favorite team. Unfortuntely, he got hurt and had to be placed on the 60 day DL. I hope that he can make a successful comeback and be a valuable part of the bullpen rotation going forward. This is a nice add to my 2013 Topps set as well as the blowout TTM Challenge.

Conor Gillaspie
C/O Chicago White Sox in 30 days and signed 2/2
I really enjoy watching Mr. Gillaspie play and was really excited to get him back. He always plays hard and plays the game the right way. He has had a really good season with a .347 AVG. He has locked down the 3B spot as well with great defensive play. Another nice add to my 2013 Topps set as well as the blowout TTM Challenge.

Rony Sikaly
C/O His DJ Buisness in 36 days and signed 1/2
One of those guys that you need to complete a set. He was really underrated and one of the Miami Heats first great players. He also won a gold medal in 1986. Terrible autograph but what can you do. I needed him for my 1990 Fleer set.

Chuck Long
C/O Home in 38 days and signed 2/2
Very nice success from the 1999 College Football Hall of Fame inductee. He had a great college career at Iowa winning multiple awards and also being inducted into the Iowa Sports Hall of Fame in 2001. Unfortunately, he didnt succeed as much in the NFL as he did in college. This is a nice add to my 2005 Topps All-American set.

Paul Hornung
C/O Hornung's Sports Showcase in 42 days and signed 1/1
I was very excited to get this one back. I love getting the Packer returns and he is one of the best of all-time. He sometimes does require a fee but I was happy to see taht he signed one for me for free. He is one of the most decorated football players of all-time both college and NFL. The autograph did get smudged alittle but but not to bad. This is an awesome addition to my 2005 Topps All-American set which I was in a bit of a drought getting them back but was happy to get a couple back.

Herb Adderly
C/O Home in 31 days and signed 1/1
Another great Packers success and Pro Football Hall of Member. I always love getting these old Packers players TTM and getting 2 of the best is awesome. He is another guy that sometimes requires a fee and him signing a card for me for free was greatly appreciated! I really like this 1990 pro set Packers set but a lot of the guys in these dont sign for free if at all otherwise I would have considered doing the set.

Bruce Irvin
C/O Seattle Seahawks in 349 days and signed 2/2
Did not expect to get this one back. Really happy I did though as I enjoy watching him play and he is a great pass rusher when he is on the field. I actually got him while he was at West Virginia but I wanted him on a couple of cards and Im happy to see that he still signs. The signatures didnt turn out great but Im just happy to get them back signed at all.

Blake Bortles
C/O Home in 25 days and signed 1/1
Awesome success from in my opinion the best QB in the 2014 draft class. I was really happy to see him go #3 to Jacksonville and happy that they drafted WR's to put around him. I got these after the draft so I didnt know if he would still sign and happy that he did. I really the look of the 2014 UD card and this card look really nice signed. Great return from a player with a whole lot of potential in the NFL.

Paul Stastny
C/O Colorado Avalanche in 172 days and signed 1/5
Cool success from a player that I have enjoyed watching for awhile now. He had a very good 13-14 season with 25 goals and 35 assists. Colorado is a team on the rise and Stastny should play a big part of that going forward. This is very nice addition to my 11-12 UD set.

Rick Middleton
C/O Hom in 14 days and signed 1/1
The first of hopefully many of the new set that im working on, the 2001 Great of the Game hockey set. The cards look great signed. Middleton was a great player for Boston in his day winning the Lady Byng Trophy along with 51 goals in the 81-82 season aslo making 3 NHL All-Star teams.

Rick MacLeish
C/O Home in 30 days and signed 1/1 and signed an index card
One of the best players in Flyers history. He had a decorated career winning 2 stanley cups and having an 100 point season in 72-72. Another great addition the 2001 Great of the Game set.

Larry Robinson
C/O San Jose Sharks in 35 days and signed 1/1
Very happy about this success, one of the best in NHL history. He had a great career in the NHL, he was inducted in the Hockey Hall of Fame in in 1998, he was ranked 24th out of the 100 greatest players in NHL history bu the Hockey news, and his jersey number 19 was retired in in 2007. I saw some people were getting there items returned unsigned recently so Im really happy that I was able to get him for my set.

Brad Park
C/O Boston Bruins Alumni in 38 days and signed 1/1 and signed 2 index cards
Great success from arguably the best defensemen to ever play the game, its either him or Bobby Orr. Another player that had an awesome NHL career, being inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1988 on the first ballot. His autograph looks awesome on these cards and I hope that I can get many more in the future.

Urijah Faber
C/O Home in 74 days and signed 3/4
This is my 3rd and probably last request to Faber for awhile. He is a great signer and his autograph always looks nice. Unfortunately, he lost his lost his last fight against Barao for the title. I hope that he can one day win the title, he is great fighter as well as a great person and deserves to win the title at least once in his career. A great add to my Octagon Side set, I also really like to look of the valor card as well.

Clay Guida
C/O Home in 74 days and signed 5/5
Like Faber, Guida is one of the best signers in the UFC. Anything you send to him he is nice enough to sign and again like Faber this will probably be my last request to him for awhile. His fight against Kawajiri was great and deserved to win Fight of the Night. I really like how he used the silver on the jumbo relic and it looks awesome and was also nice enough to inscribe The Carpenter on all of the cards which is appreciated. Another add to my Octagon Side set.

John Dodson
C/O Gym in 74 days and signed 3/3
Cool success from the flyweight title contender. He is expected to fight John Moraga at UFC Fight Night for the #1 contender. I would like to see him fight Demetrious Johnson again for the title in the future. He was nice enough to inscribe The Magician on all of the cards which is appreciated. Another nice add to my Octagon Side set.

Liz Carmouche
C/O Gym in 60 days and signed 3/3
First time getting her autograph TTM. I respect anyone that represents out country in the military and being able to do that and then transition to being an MMA fighter is remarkable. Unfortunately, she lost her last fight against Miesha Tate and I hope she can rebound and win her next fight. She was nice enough to inscribe "Girl-Rilla" on the photo which is really cool. That photo will be going out to Demetrious Johnson soon because of some reason I can seem to get him on the octagon side set. Happy to get the bloodlines base back from Liz Carmouche as I dont think I had any signed up until this point.

Donald Cerrone
C/O Gym in 172 days and signed 5/5
Finally got a return from Mr. Cerrone after 3 attemps. I have enjoyed watching him fight for awhile now and really excited to finally get him back. He wrote on the back of the return envelope sorry for the delay which is cool of him. The silver sharpie he used on the cards look awesome! His last submission victory against Edson Barboza was very nice and his next fight against Jim Miller should be fun to watch.

Cub Swanson
C/O Jackson's MMA in 75 days and signed 2/2
One of my favorite fighters right now, has a ton of potential and will be a champion one day. His last TKO victory was great against Dennis Siver and deserved to win Fight of the Night. He was nice enough to write a nice note which whenever any athlete does that it makes me even more of a fan. This is an awesome add to me octagon side set and even inscribed "Beautiful Destruction" which is awesome. He must have not liked how it looked in silver so he re signed it in black.

Ronda Rousey
C/O Glendale Fighting Club in 41 days and signed 1/1
My second return from her and it didnt take nearly as long. I might send to her one more time to get a 2013 finest signed. Im looking forward to here next fight against Alexis Davis at UFC 175. I really dont think Davis is ready for this caliber of fight but we will see. As mentioned on my other Rousey success someone else personalizes the cards before she signs them and she is a strict 1 per request. Another awesome Octagon Side card signed, this set is coming along nicely. Its only a 25 card set and I have 8 so far.

Vitor Belfort
C/O Gym in 172 days and signed 5/5
One of the more suprising returns I have gotten UFC wise in sometime. Didnt truly think I would get these back but just took a chance. The KO victory over Dan Henderson was awesome, and I know I didnt think he would knock him out. I wish he wouldnt have pulled out of the Weidman fight, that would have been so much fun to watch. I hope that he gets another titleshot sometime in the future. I needed him for my Moment of Truth set.

Ryan Bader
C/O Power MMA & Fitness in 31 days and signed 4/4
This is my 3rd and probably last request for a while. Im making solid progress on getting this poster signed as I only need 3 more fighter and two of them(Silva, Leben) are pretty good TTM signers. I really wish Bader wouldnt have used a dried up black sharpie to sign though as it dosent look as good as the silver. Still a nice success and this poster will probably be going out to wanderlei Silva next very soon.

Last edited by ConRyl; 05-24-2014 at 03:15 AM.
Old 05-24-2014, 12:45 AM   #193 (permalink)

love the diversity of your returns
BillyOcean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 03:23 AM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOcean View Post
love the diversity of your returns
I wish i could sometimes just focus on one sport or set but I always find a new set or cards of a different sport that look cool and send them off TTM.
Old 05-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #195 (permalink)

1 success today...

Nate Marquardt
C/O High Altitude MMA in 110 days and signed 4/6 and included a signed 4/6
Very nice success from the long time MMA fighter. I have enjoyed watching him fight for a long time and I'm looking forward to his fight against James Te Huna. Unfortunately, the pen he used was kind of dried up so the signatures didn't turn out the best but it's a cool success nonetheless. He also inscribed The Great on a couple of cards which is appreciated as well as the cool photo he included.
Old 05-24-2014, 08:44 PM   #196 (permalink)

Love the UFC returns, i need to start sending some to more UFC fighters.
Royalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #197 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalsfan21 View Post
Love the UFC returns, i need to start sending some to more UFC fighters.
Love getting the UFC returns, they are the best signers of any sport by far.
Old 05-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Love getting the UFC returns, they are the best signers of any sport by far.
I've only sent to Ricardo Lamas so far. Got that back in about a month, signed 2/2 and included a promo that was bigger than 8x10.
Royalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #199 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalsfan21 View Post
I've only sent to Ricardo Lamas so far. Got that back in about a month, signed 2/2 and included a promo that was bigger than 8x10.

I have been meaning to send to him, might send to him in the next batch that is going out monday.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:15 PM   #200 (permalink)

1 success today...

Emeka Okafor
C/O Phoenix Suns in 42 days and signed 4/4
Very nice success from a player I have enjoyed watching for a long time, ever since his UCONN days. After a decorated college career he was drafted 2nd overall in the 2004 draft behind Dwight Howard. Injuries somewhat derailed what could have been a great NBA career, although he has had a lot of solid years nonetheless. He seems like a really cool guy and I would like to see him win a title at some point before his career is done.