Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2014, 08:52 PM   #201 (permalink)

I just sent to Oakfor yesterday, Glad to see he signs!
dbacksfan4life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 09:43 PM   #202 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacksfan4life View Post
I just sent to Oakfor yesterday, Glad to see he signs!
He has been signing well through the Suns lately, seen a couple if successes recently.
ConRyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #203 (permalink)
Banned

1 success I got in yesterday but didn't get a chance to update this thread...

Charles Shackleford
C/O Home in 47 dated any signed 1/2
Cool success from a player that historically hasn't been a great TTM signer. He had a long career paying both in the US and in Europe and probably had more success playing overseas than he did in the NBA. Getting these type of players is fun because it gives you an opportunity to learn about some of these players that played in the 90's that you tend to not know a lot about. Nice addition to my 1990-91 Fleer set which is coming around nicely but it's getting tougher to get successes TTM.
Old 06-02-2014, 05:36 PM   #204 (permalink)
Banned

1 success in today...

Ross Pearson
C/O Alliance Training Center in 41 days and signed 6/6
Very cool success from the Ultimate Fighter season 9 winner. He is one of my favorite fighters to watch and has a fight coming up against Diego Sanchez which should be a good fight. He was nice enough to sign all 6 things I sent to him and also inscribe his nickname "The Real Deal" which look really nice.
Old 06-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #205 (permalink)
Banned

1 great UFC success...

Chuck Liddell
C/O Zinkin Entertainment in 439 days and signed 4/4
One of my favorite successes to date. He is one of my favorite fighters of all-time and I was extatic to get these back. If you are a fan of MMA in general you should of heard of "The Iceman" as he is one of the most iconic fighters in UFC history. In a Liddell fight you knew it was going to be exciting and someone was going to get knocked out. All 4 of the cards look great and he was nice enough to switch pens and even inscribe his "Iceman" nickname on the round 4 base which looks awesome. I was definetly not expecting to get these back after so long and probably my favorite UFC successes that I have gotten in.

Last edited by ConRyl; 06-07-2014 at 07:08 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:20 PM   #206 (permalink)

Daaaaaaaaaaaaang!
Old 06-08-2014, 01:11 AM   #207 (permalink)

Love the Liddell!
Royalsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #208 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
Daaaaaaaaaaaaang!
Exactly what I was thinking when I got then back. They look great and needed them for my collection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalsfan21 View Post
Love the Liddell!

Thanks! Really happy to get one of the biggest names in the sport back TTM
Old 06-09-2014, 06:27 PM   #209 (permalink)
Banned

3 successes in today...

Reggie Jackson
C/O Oklahoma City Thunder in 92 days and signed 4/4
A rare current NBA success and from one of the breakout players of this past season. He had a pretty good season averaging 13 points a game as well as 4 assists as Westbrook's backup. He established himself as one of the best 6th men in the league and there have been rumors that the Thunder are looking to trade Jackson because his contract is up after this season and it should be interesting to see if the Thunder decide to keep him or trade him(ALA James Harden). This is a rare 11-12 SP Authentic set addition which I haven't added to in a while and I'm happy these came out great.

Josh Thomson
C/O AKA in 291 days and signed 3/3
Very nice success from a fighter that I really enjoy watching. I still to this day think he won his last fight against Benson Henderson and it's a shame that he broke his hand so early in the fight and it would have been interesting to see what the outcome would have been otherwise. He has a fight coming up against Michael Johnson at UFC on Fox 12 that should be a lot of fun. He is also a big Blackhawks fan which also contributes to me being a fan of his.

Chad Mendes
C/O Ultimate Fitness in 162 days and signed 7/7
Awesome success from "money" Mendes. Another success from a fighter I really enjoy watching and have for a long time now. He has a big fight coming up against Jose Aldo for the featherweight championship in what should be a great fight for the title. He was nice enough to sign all 7 things for me and even switch pens on the photo which is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by ConRyl; 06-09-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:43 AM   #210 (permalink)
Banned

Just started a new football set, it's an iconic set and they should look great signed.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:51 PM   #211 (permalink)
Banned

1 success today...

Roberto Luongo
C/O Home in 11 days and signed 5/5
Very nice success from the former Canucks goalie and one Panthers goalie. He had a very decorated career in Vancouver but was often criticized for choking in clutch situations. He should help stabilize the Panthers goalie situation and I think the Panthers are one of the up and coming teams in the NHL. This is a rare 11-12 UD set addition from one or the leagues better goalies. His autograph isn't the nicest but you can't really complain when he signed all 5 cards and in only 11 days.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:27 PM   #212 (permalink)
Banned

2 quick returns today...

Jerick McKinnon
C/O Minnesota Vikings in 13 days and signed 2/2
Very cool success and a rare 2014 NFL rookie return. He had an interesting college career at Georgia Southern where played both quarterback and rubbing back and notably beat Florida where he had 125 rushing yards and the game winning TD. He also had a great combine running a 4.37 40 and had 32 reps on the bench press which is very impressive considering he is only 5'9. He was drafted by the Vikings in the 3rd round and from what I have heard has looked good in OTA's. It will be interesting to see what he does as Adrian Peterson's back up and what kind of playing time he gets. I do wish he would have used a better pen as the one he used was kind of dried out but nonetheless a very cool return from an up and coming RB in the NFL.

Paul Hornung
C/O Hornung's Sports Showcase in 8 days and signed 2/2
Awesome success for my new set I mentioned in an earlier post, the 1997 UD Legends set. I was very surprised to get these back so fast as he normally takes around a month to get back. This is my 2nd return from him and this time he sent a price list so I most likely won't be sending to him for awhile. I sent about 10-15 requests for the 1997 UD Legends set so I hope I can get more returns from that set going forward.

Last edited by ConRyl; 06-13-2014 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:28 PM   #213 (permalink)

Nice mckinnons I sent to his home returned to me rts so I resent to the Vikings. Fingers crossed. He is going to be good
Old 06-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #214 (permalink)
Banned

Another quick return today...

Joe Theismann
C/O Home in 9 days and signed 1/1
Another very nice and fast success for my new 1997 UD Legends set I'm doing. I had been meaning to send to him for awhile now and when I started this set it finally gave me a reason to do so. It's unfortunate that he is almost now more known for the major leg injury than he is for being a great NFL quarterback. The card looks great signed in blue and sent a price list giving prices for any additional items that you would want signed. I really like the look of this set signed, the photography they used is awesome and I hope that I can continue to get more of these in the future.

Last edited by ConRyl; 06-13-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 06:17 PM   #215 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConRyl View Post
Another quick return today...

Joe Theismann
C/O Home in 9 days and signed 1/1
Another very nice and fast success for my new 1997 UD Legends set I'm doing. I had been meaning to send to him for awhile now and when I started this set it finally gave me a reason to do so. It's unfortunate that he is almost now more known for the major leg injury than he is for being a great NFL quarterback. The card looks great signed in blue and sent a price list giving prices for any additional items that you would want signed. I really like the look of this set signed, the photography they used is awesome and I hope that I can continue to get more of these in the future.
Could you do me a huge one and PM the address you used.
College PC (All Sports): Michigan State, Wake Forest
Lionsman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:23 PM   #216 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsman81 View Post
Could you do me a huge one and PM the address you used.
Sent you a PM!
Old 06-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #217 (permalink)

Solid returns.........love seeing 2014 NFL rc's already signing!!!
Old 06-16-2014, 06:43 PM   #218 (permalink)
Banned

3 successes today...

Dan Fouts
C/O Home in 12 days and signed 2/2
This is my 2nd return from him and most likely my last. Like my first return from him it was very quick and he signed them very nicely in blue. Another very nice success for my 1997 UD legends set that I have started and it seems like I'm getting a return every day for that set. The gridiron kings cards also look very nice signed and remind me of the UD masterpieces cards. I was happy to get these back so quick and hope to have more additions to the 1997 UD Legends set soon.

Alfred Blue
C/O Houston Texans in 17 days and signed 1/1 as well as 2 index cards
Cool success from another '14 rookie. He was apart of a crowded backfield of LSU and because if that went on the 6th round to the Texans. From all accounts he has looked good in Texans OTA's and I hope he can get some carries spelling Arian Foster. It seems like he has been signing well from what I have seen so if your looking to get a '14 rookie I would suggest sending to him. He was also nice enough to sign 2 index cards which I also put into the request to protect the card and I'm happy whenever I can get them signed as well.

Brad Pickett
C/O ATT in 56 days and signed 4/4
Very nice success from the #11 Flyweight in the UFC. He is one of my favorite fighters to watch and always has exciting fights. He has a fight coming up against Ian McCall in July at UFC Fight Night 46 and if he can win that fight it should propel him into the top 10 on that division. This is also nice because it's my first 13 knockout success and looks really nice with the One Punch inscription which he was nice enough to inscribe on all of the cards.
Old 06-16-2014, 06:52 PM   #219 (permalink)

Nice returns!!!!
Old 06-18-2014, 07:07 PM   #220 (permalink)
Banned

2 successes today...

Koji Uehara
C/O Boston Red Sox in 23 days and signed 2/2
Awesome return from the Red Sox closer. He is having a great season already tallying 15 saves with 0.57 ERA. He is pretty much a shoe in as the closer for the AL All-Star team and possibly more accolades once this year is over. He also was the pitcher who recorded the last out for the Red Sox in their World Series clinching game last season. He is a very good signer TTM and I'm glad to be able to add him to my 2013 Topps set.

Bernie Federko
C/O Home in 9 days and signed 1/1 and also signed an index card.
Very cool success from arguably one of, if not the best players in Blues history. He had a decorated career in St. Louis where is number 24 is retired as well as being inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2002 which he nicely inscribed on the card as well as the index card. One thing I have noticed when working on this 2001 greats of the Game set is that a lot of retired/HOF hockey players are great TTM signers and Mr. Federko is no exception. This is a very nice addition to that set and I have sent out to a lot of players from that set so I hope that I can continue to get them in.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:52 PM   #221 (permalink)
Banned

Got 5 successes in today!

Aubrey Huff
C/O Home in 24 days and signed 3/3
Awesome success from a player that I enjoyed watching for a long time, going back to his Devil Rays days. In my opinion he is one of the more underrated first basemen of the 2000's and is one of the best players in Devil Rays history. I was real happy when I saw that he inscribed 2012 2010 WS Champ it looks awesome on the the card. This is an awesome addition to my 2013 topps set!

Mike Rozier
C/O Home in 24 days and signed 2/2 and signed an index card
This is my 2nd return from him and one that includes a nice set addition. He really had an underrated career with the Oilers and had a great college career at Nebraska. He is a great TTM signer and usually returns them within a month. This 1997 UD Legends set is a great TTM set because it has a lot of guys that are good signers and sign fast!

Charlie Joiner
C/O Home in 19 days and signed 3/3
Another guy that I have had a success with in the past. If you are looking to add HOF signer TTM I would highly recommend sending to Joiner because he is one of the best. I was really happy with how the contender card looked and being /100 I was really hoping it would. Another 1997 UD set addition.

Lynn Dickey
C/O Home in 18 days and signed 2/2
When I was looking to do the 1997 UD Legends set this is one of the cards I wanted back the most. It's one of the coolest looking cards in the set with the snow and it's Packers football at its finest. Dickey was one of the more underrated players of the 80's and was unfortunately apart of some bad Packers teams that really hurt his career. I love getting yet old Packers returns like I say every time I get one in and this is no different, a great 1997 UD Legends set that I've really been pounding away at recently and I hope they keep coming in.

Rick Kehoe
C/O Home in 10 days and signed 1/1
A quick return from a Pittsburgh Penguins legend. A lot of people don't know about him, but he was a great goal scorer and is 4th in Penguins history. These cards look great signed with the white background and I haven't yet had one come back not looking clean and nice. I hope that these 2001 Greats of the Game cards keep coming back signed soon!
Old 06-23-2014, 09:53 PM   #222 (permalink)
Banned

Got 5 successes in today!

Aubrey Huff
C/O Home in 24 days and signed 3/3
Awesome success from a player that I enjoyed watching for a long time, going back to his Devil Rays days. In my opinion he is one of the more underrated first basemen of the 2000's and is one of the best players in Devil Rays history. I was real happy when I saw that he inscribed 2012 2010 WS Champ it looks awesome on the the card. This is an awesome addition to my 2013 topps set!

Mike Rozier
C/O Home in 24 days and signed 2/2 and signed an index card
This is my 2nd return from him and one that includes a nice set addition. He really had an underrated career with the Oilers and had a great college career at Nebraska. He is a great TTM signer and usually returns them within a month. This 1997 UD Legends set is a great TTM set because it has a lot of guys that are good signers and sign fast!

Charlie Joiner
C/O Home in 19 days and signed 3/3
Another guy that I have had a success with in the past. If you are looking to add HOF signer TTM I would highly recommend sending to Joiner because he is one of the best. I was really happy with how the contender card looked and being /100 I was really hoping it would. Another 1997 UD set addition.

Lynn Dickey
C/O Home in 18 days and signed 2/2
When I was looking to do the 1997 UD Legends set this is one of the cards I wanted back the most. It's one of the coolest looking cards in the set with the snow and it's Packers football at its finest. Dickey was one of the more underrated players of the 80's and was unfortunately apart of some bad Packers teams that really hurt his career. I love getting yet old Packers returns like I say every time I get one in and this is no different, a great 1997 UD Legends set that I've really been pounding away at recently and I hope they keep coming in.

Rick Kehoe
A quick return from a Pittsburgh Penguins legend. A lot of people don't know about him, but he was a great goal scorer and is 4th in Penguins history. These cards look great signed with the white background and I haven't yet had one come back not looking clean and nice. I hope that these 2001 Greats of the Game cards keep coming back signed soon!

Last edited by ConRyl; 08-02-2014 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-23-2014, 11:35 PM   #223 (permalink)

sweet returns love the huff's
Old 06-30-2014, 08:01 PM   #224 (permalink)
Banned

5 successes that I have gotten in recently...

Eric Young Jr
C/O New York Mets in 13 days and signed 2/2
Cool return from the reigning National League stolen base champion. He is on his way to that total again this year, already tallying 21 stolen bases in 53 games. He has always been a good signer and I hope that he can continue to have success going forward. This is a nice addition to my 2013 Topps set.

Brad Ziegler
C/O Arizona Diamondbacks in 20 days and signed 2/2
One of the best TTM signers in baseball, up there with Pat Neshek. I get asked a lot who are some players that are good players to send too and Ziegler is one of them, as close to a lock or guarantee that there is. Ziegler is one of the better middle relief guys in the game and I would like to see him get a shot as closer at some point. Again, this is nice addition to my 2013 topps set and one that I should have gotten in a long time ago.

Bob Lilly
This is my 2nd return from Mr. Lilly and like my forts a very nice return. Mr. Lilly was nice enough to inscribe HOF 80 as well as Mr. Cowboy which he didn't have to do and i greatly appreciate it! He does sometimes require a fee, but I was glad to get this back without one. He is a must send too for any Cowboys fan as one of the best players in franchise history. This is a great addition to my 1997 UD set which is only going to get harder with the huge names in that set.

Bill Barber
C/O Home in 20 days and signed 1/1 and also signed 2 index cards
Very nice success from the 1990 Hall of Fame inductee and one of the better players in Flyers history. He played the game the right way and had a decorated career doing it. He was a 2 time Stanley Cup champion and 1998 Calder Cup campion among other accolades. This is a very nice addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set which is coming along nicely.

Ken Hodge Sr
C/O Home in 12 days and signed 1/1
Another return for my 2001 Greats of the Game set! Mr. Hodge also had a very decorated career hence why he's in this set. He was a two tone Stanley Cup Champion with the Bruins and having a great career in Boston in the late 60's-early 70's. One thing I love about this set is that you get to learn about a lot of these players that maybe not a lot of people remember or have heard of. Most of these guys from that era are very good signers, and sign quickly as well. I love the way these look signed, especially in blue and I'm very happy to add this to the set.

Last edited by ConRyl; 08-02-2014 at 09:34 PM.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:55 PM   #225 (permalink)

I like the Kehoe. I'm inspired to get that same card and try him now. Thank You.
SportsAutoFreak is online now   Reply With Quote