Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default TTM signers in Michigan

If anyone can help with some addresses or ideas for former baseball players who sign TTM in Michigan we would greatly appreciate it. I am in the Jackson area and am helping a promotor with trying to jump start card shows here. There were none for years with the closest being an hour plus away.

This past Saturday, we had our second one is a year and turn out was sparse. Funny thing was, the atmosphere was incredible. People that did show were thankful there was a show and dealers and collectors were both in really good moods. I don't do shows but got a table to support the event...sold about $5 but had a blast. Some dealers did decent, but even as slow as it was at the end, nobody packed up early.

We are hoping a player will get some local media exposure as well as get a few more collectors out. When I worked in a few card shops in the 80's I had great sucess writing players directly, even then current Tigers.

Thanks in advance if anyone can suggest players who are good TTM signers!