Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Anyone know of wrestlers who sign TTM?

I grew up watching the WWF, and got Hogan back a couple weeks ago (anyone know if the Hogans are real??). This got me wanting to write a few wrestlers from my childhood. I'm not here looking for addresses (I can do my own dirty work ), but I guess I have two questions.

1) Which wrestlers are good TTMers. I have Hogan and Brett Hart TTM, but am looking for others - especially those in the 80s and early 90s.

and

2) Where is a good place to find wrestling common cards? Sportslots doesn't have a wrestling category at all, and ebay is usually a complete joke for singles. Does anyone here sell low end commons??
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #2 (permalink)

I recently got back hacksaw jim duggan. I posted a pic. Was quick to, less than 2 weeks.
patriots1983jb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:22 AM   #3 (permalink)

He's one I'd like to get. Sweet. Do you know of anywhere to pick up cheap cards for TTM?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:23 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send me your address I have a stack of them. There are several youtubers that collect wwf guys. Unfortunately, I think the hogans aren't real. They look like his certs but one of the more reputable YouTube guys claims the hogans are ghosts. But anyways I think the ttm scene amongst wwf guys is pretty decent. I see a ton of returns on YouTube. I know that little bastard hornswaggle signs. Ha ha
Old 01-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
Send me your address I have a stack of them. There are several youtubers that collect wwf guys. Unfortunately, I think the hogans aren't real. They look like his certs but one of the more reputable YouTube guys claims the hogans are ghosts. But anyways I think the ttm scene amongst wwf guys is pretty decent. I see a ton of returns on YouTube. I know that little bastard hornswaggle signs. Ha ha
Yeah, the PSA baords have said that Hogan ghost signs. They don't pass PSA/DNA authentication. I guess I should update my PSA thread too for him.

I'd appreciate the cards. PM me your paypal and a total for them, and I'll get that to you. Are they guys from the 80s-90s timeframe, or newer cards?
Old 01-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

I wish rowdy roddy piper signed. I met him at a teachers clinic in Portland. He was speaking about teachers in he community blah blah blah. But no one really knew who he was so I got to talk to him a little. He used to be my favorite. He is old as hell now. I wish I would have got an autograph from him back then. Oh well
Old 01-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
Yeah, the PSA baords have said that Hogan ghost signs. They don't pass PSA/DNA authentication. I guess I should update my PSA thread too for him.

I'd appreciate the cards. PM me your paypal and a total for them, and I'll get that to you. Are they guys from the 80s-90s timeframe, or newer cards?
They are heritage from this year. Old school look and they have the classic characters featured. No need to pay ill just send them out. If you can use them, great, if not, toss them.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

I was kinda wondering the same thing as its my sons bday the 24 and he is all into wrestling! He would love to get some autos in the mail we recently got Hulk!

PC: Jason Witten,Nolan Ryan,Johnny Bench,Dallas Cowboys,Texas Rangers,HOF'ers
TX_OutLaw is offline   Reply With Quote