Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   TTM Auto (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/ttm-auto/)
-   -   Rukastar's 2013 TTM (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/ttm-auto/495387-rukastars-2013-ttm.html)

rukastar 04-17-2013 12:47 PM

Rukastar's 2013 TTM

Update.... 10.17.2013:

For myself and anyone interested in my ttming, I've decided to do a little cleanup of all the info that previously made up this wall of text. Now, it's all logged into a google drive spreadsheet I spent most of today making. There, you will see clearer details of all the ttms I have sent and am planning to send. I've also included easy access to pictures for most of my successes. If there's anything off about it just let me know.

Peace

-ruk

[url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av4lwj_zYf2tdFdPTkJ0ZkVBRzByTFNEcEJRYzdOTXc#gid=6[/url]

danmecum51 04-17-2013 03:47 PM

Good luck! Hope to see you get some of those guys back. Seen a couple successes from bundy lately. Hultzen and taillon are awesome signers

rukastar 04-17-2013 06:15 PM

Thanks, I heard Taillon and Hultzen were great. Figured I'd try myself... I can't imagine Daniel Nava would be too picky.

centereacan06 04-17-2013 08:56 PM

Good luck! I sent out to a bunch of guys you mentioned. Hoping I can get at least 1 back from them, considering they could be the next Pujols or Verlander.

TarjetasBéisbol 04-17-2013 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=centereacan06;4707077]Good luck! I sent out to a bunch of guys you mentioned. Hoping I can get at least 1 back from them, considering they could be the next Pujols or Verlander.[/QUOTE]

Sweet profile pic!!!

centereacan06 04-17-2013 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=TarjetasBéisbol;4707215]Sweet profile pic!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks :)! lol. I wanted to keep it Mets related, so I figured why not just pay tribute to one of the best Mets there was.

rukastar 04-27-2013 11:45 AM

Well, I finally got a regular season ttm back, Danny Hultzen in like 10 days... Figures that I get one back from Washington before Rhode Island, seeing as how I live like an hour away from RI

rukastar 04-29-2013 05:03 PM

Got back Andre Rienzo today! :D /12 days
He signed it nicely in pen, it was a minors heritage card.
Muito obrigado!!
I'll post pictures of the two i've gotten so far and any more later this week!

rukastar 05-03-2013 03:15 PM

I uploaded the pics for the two I've gotten back so far, in addition I've added a new send out for 5/3 - my favourite band Foster The People

rukastar 05-13-2013 05:59 PM

Received Kevin Gausman back today :) - like 24 days. Signature came out perfect, signed with a very fine marker and personalized.

rukastar 05-18-2013 11:08 PM

I wrote a bunch of letters today, I won't send them out until Monday though. Going to a game on Tuesday, will post any IP.

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET BOGAERTS :)

rukastar 05-21-2013 11:01 PM

went to the Sea Dogs game today, I only got 2 (BUT THE TWO I WANTED :D )

Bogaerts and Britton, finally. Didn't get them on cards, but balls. They didn't sign the sweet spot but it doesn't matter to me.

I'll be home tomorrow, hoping for some ttms!

Addison 05-22-2013 09:12 AM

Very nice! I live 20 minutes from the seadogs so I can attend games fairly often. Hope your Xander came out okay, he's gotten quite careless!

rukastar 05-22-2013 09:24 AM

He held the ball between his body and his left arm, while his left hand held a bowl of lucky charms. It looks more like a X Bog---- than what I've seen from him, but I'm so grateful to get it anyway. I was surprised he took the time to stop, I asked him to sign and he pointed to the clubhouse and said Xander was still inside. He laughed and came over anyway. :) Well worth the wait.

rukastar 05-24-2013 05:05 PM

Yoshinori Tateyama @ AAA in 31 days, I've had good luck with Japanese players. :)
Earlier this year I got Hideki Okajima ttm and last year I got Saito and Kuroda ttm. Darvish, Iwakuma, and Fujikawa ip. I sent to Daisuke during ST, but now he's in AAA for the Indians and I doubt the mail was forwarded from camp, but who knows.

rukastar 05-31-2013 04:12 PM

Got 2 returns today, Joe Panik @ AA and Gioskar Amaya @ A
Panik was about 10 days, Amaya was 19.

Amaya's name appears red on the list because the signature is essentially non-existent. I didn't take a picture of it because it's just awful!! The whole thing smudged insanely and one touch of my finger made it like 1000 times worse. I think he signed it with something that wasn't a sharpie, but there's no indents on the card like it was a ballpoint. I have another card of him though, but I'm just really bummed out about it :( Thanks anyway!!

EDIT:
Mailed out three more, Billy Hamilton, Jake Odorizzi and Gioskar again!

rukastar 06-01-2013 05:07 PM

I was looking forward to trying to get some IP in New Britain against Harrisburg (Nationals AA) but Anthony Rendon just got promoted to Syracuse.... I'm thinking of sending out to him to try anyway.

EDIT:
D'OH HE WAS PROMOTED SUDDENLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY AGAIN TO MLB xD

rukastar 06-06-2013 03:20 PM

Ryan Rowland-Smith in 44 days from AAA Pawtucket! I wonder why it took so long... maybe this is a good sign, I did write to others on the same team and he's the first one I've gotten back.

Fingers crossed for Webster and/or Brentz :)!

rukastar 06-15-2013 12:23 AM

No news on the ttm front, but i had some fantastic ip tonight in new Britain! I got all 5 i was looking for, including Meyer, Sano, Rosario and May!

Going again tomorrow night to try for Senators, like Goodwin and Skole :)

Alowe1034 06-15-2013 12:43 AM

Was sano rather easy to get? Excited for them in Portland!

rukastar 06-15-2013 01:56 PM

I wasn't sure what to expect, but Sano was not particularly difficult. He signed for everyone i saw :)

Alowe1034 06-15-2013 02:00 PM

[QUOTE=rukastar;5100990]I wasn't sure what to expect, but Sano was not particularly difficult. He signed for everyone i saw :)[/QUOTE]

Nice! Did you happen to notice if he signed more than one for anyone? Nice job with sano!

rukastar 06-16-2013 12:07 AM

I was like the first he signed for and i bailed immediately after (he was like the last out) but I'm going to say no, just one each.

Had fun today again in NB, this time with Harrisburg. got Souza, Goodwin, Karns and Hood :)
All were inside, no one signed after

rukastar 06-20-2013 02:12 PM

Very happy today to receive a ttm from AJ Burnett in like 2 weeks! Picture in original post.

:D!

rukastar 06-28-2013 02:22 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Just realized I never posted the scan of the Ryan Rowlandsmith card from about 3 weeks ago, added it to my original post. Will also add the Rock Cats ip autos from 2 weeks back.
I'm hoping to go tomorrow night and see if I can score some Fightin' Phils. Funny story, but I really want to get Tommy Mendonça the most because back at Rangers ST in 2012 I confused him for Mike Napoli and I've always felt bad about it since. Here's my chance to make it up! :D

I'm also planning on sending out three more tomorrow, '13 bowmans to Alcantara, Crick (mini), and Jhang in the minors.

Also planning on sending some prints to bands via venue, The Black Keys are coming to my area the day of the Eastern League AS signing - I'll send to them and hopefully Rodrigo y Gabriela before the end of July, Friggin love RyG.

Don't know if anyone on here has ever tried ttm via venue but I guess it's not impossible, but I've never tried it. I figure I'd give it a shot.