Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 01:33 AM   #1051 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbomber33 View Post
Awesome return from Zunino!!!
Thanks man. I'm hoping in a few years I can look back and this will be a Massive trout style hit
__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:19 AM   #1052 (permalink)
Member
 
jstephens24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 454
Default

great return from Mike. I sent to him also so hopefully mine returns today
__________________
Collect Lance McCullers, Nathan Eovaldi, Josh Hader
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jstephens2482
Twitter: jstephens2482
jstephens24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 05:43 PM   #1053 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

Gavin Cecchini c/o home



__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards

Last edited by danmecum51; 02-25-2013 at 09:50 PM.
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:28 PM   #1054 (permalink)
Member
 
KC35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 1,662
Default

Nice stuff man! I just spent a while looking through this entire thread and you've had some great success!
__________________
PC ALBUM:
https://plus.google.com/photos/113379605234844123236/albums/5843157266408354145?banner=pwa
KC35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #1055 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

Been trying adrian beltre for a few years now. Finally landed him.

__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:44 AM   #1056 (permalink)
Member
 
iuhoosierbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 821
Default

Nice Beltre!
iuhoosierbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #1057 (permalink)
Member
 
bronxbomber33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 2,298
Default

Awesome Beltre!!!
__________________
http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/bronxbomber33/

2014 IP Auto's: Cards-474, 8x10's-16, ROMLB-3
bronxbomber33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:24 PM   #1058 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

thanks guys im happy with it for sure....
__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:00 AM   #1059 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

Hey guys here is what came in the past few days. It's been super slow and I am just so unmotivated towards ttming that it will probably be even slower. I'm just tired of wasting money doing them and I've seen returns from several guys I sent to spring training and I've got nothing back so I'm goin to take a break for a while.
Here is what I got






__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:59 AM   #1060 (permalink)
Member
 
iuhoosierbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 821
Default

Nice Sandberg and Watts! I can relate...I had a feeling spring training was going to suck...but I went ahead and sent a bunch out anyway...and so far, it looks like i was right.
iuhoosierbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #1061 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 6,983
Default

Awesome on the sandberg Dan. Did you send a donation of some sort?
__________________
Collecting a bunch of stuff, wantlist in progress
Only YOU can prevent stupid arguments.
RIP bballcardkid4, hhmag70
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #1062 (permalink)
Member
 
garpike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Middletown, Ohio
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
Hey guys here is what came in the past few days. It's been super slow and I am just so unmotivated towards ttming that it will probably be even slower. I'm just tired of wasting money doing them and I've seen returns from several guys I sent to spring training and I've got nothing back so I'm goin to take a break for a while.
I hear you! I am in a bit of a slump myself...I was so excited when I got 2 from Spring Training back real quick but then.......crickets. nothing.
I know guys like you send out ALOT more than I do so it must be worse for you. I too have seen multiple returns from people I sent out either before or at the same time with no returns here.

__________________
I Love My Family, The NY Jets & Autographs...Lots & Lots of Autographs!!!
TTM Autographs make getting the mail FUN!
garpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:00 PM   #1063 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuhoosierbb View Post
Nice Sandberg and Watts! I can relate...I had a feeling spring training was going to suck...but I went ahead and sent a bunch out anyway...and so far, it looks like i was right.
I don't get it. Why has it dried up across the board?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
Awesome on the sandberg Dan. Did you send a donation of some sort?
Yeah I sent $5 each time

Quote:
Originally Posted by garpike View Post
I hear you! I am in a bit of a slump myself...I was so excited when I got 2 from Spring Training back real quick but then.......crickets. nothing.
I know guys like you send out ALOT more than I do so it must be worse for you. I too have seen multiple returns from people I sent out either before or at the same time with no returns here.

I sent out over 100 I know that for sure. It's how it goes. I did send to pretty big names but I've seen some returns from them as well. I will not be partaking in ST 2014 like I did this year
__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #1064 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 37
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
I don't get it. Why has it dried up across the board?


I sent out over 100 I know that for sure. It's how it goes. I did send to pretty big names but I've seen some returns from them as well. I will not be partaking in ST 2014 like I did this year
The big names haven't been signing. One person got lucky with a Ryan Braun success but the reality is that he only signs one or two every ST and then stops. Mariano Rivera used to sign around the first or second week of March
so we'll see what happens. He might not be signing because of the number of requests he has and he is shocked by some people sending out 15 requests. They might ruin it for everyone.
JC1792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #1065 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC1792 View Post
The big names haven't been signing. One person got lucky with a Ryan Braun success but the reality is that he only signs one or two every ST and then stops. Mariano Rivera used to sign around the first or second week of March
so we'll see what happens. He might not be signing because of the number of requests he has and he is shocked by some people sending out 15 requests. They might ruin it for everyone.
We shall see.
__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #1066 (permalink)
Member
 
Superhuskiefan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Posts: 2,610
Default

Sorry to hear Dan. I sent lots of request between 2009-2011 and slowly stopped and just sent out to ones I wanted or a few long shots. I mostly send out to ex-huskies or college/minor league players
__________________
Baseball/Basketball/Football Bucket
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/
Superhuskiefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #1067 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhuskiefan1 View Post
Sorry to hear Dan. I sent lots of request between 2009-2011 and slowly stopped and just sent out to ones I wanted or a few long shots. I mostly send out to ex-huskies or college/minor league players
Yeah the minor leaguers sign a lot. Unfortunately most Oregon ducks don't. It's hard as hell trying to get them ttm. A lot do a great job in person to make up for it but not ttm
__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #1068 (permalink)
Member
 
Superhuskiefan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Posts: 2,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
Yeah the minor leaguers sign a lot. Unfortunately most Oregon ducks don't. It's hard as hell trying to get them ttm. A lot do a great job in person to make up for it but not ttm
Ya from what ive heard and seen they do sign a lot in person. Ever send out to Clowney? I found his home addy I had written down back when he was a SR in HS and forgot to send to him might try and send one out to him. If u want it send me a pm
__________________
Baseball/Basketball/Football Bucket
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/
Superhuskiefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #1069 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhuskiefan1 View Post
Ya from what ive heard and seen they do sign a lot in person. Ever send out to Clowney? I found his home addy I had written down back when he was a SR in HS and forgot to send to him might try and send one out to him. If u want it send me a pm
If its clowney from sc yeah. He would be a great one to get
__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #1070 (permalink)
Member
 
Superhuskiefan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Posts: 2,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
If its clowney from sc yeah. He would be a great one to get
Yep thats one ill send u a pm
__________________
Baseball/Basketball/Football Bucket
http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff368/UWHuskies17/
Superhuskiefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #1071 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #1072 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 509
Default

Nice Watts, were any of those c/o team or all via home address?
Alowe1034 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #1073 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 870
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garpike View Post
I hear you! I am in a bit of a slump myself...I was so excited when I got 2 from Spring Training back real quick but then.......crickets. nothing.
I know guys like you send out ALOT more than I do so it must be worse for you. I too have seen multiple returns from people I sent out either before or at the same time with no returns here.



I'm also in a dry spell right now, coming up on two weeks w/o a return...
__________________
http://s485.photobucket.com/albums/rr220/97S281_27/

Main PC Guys: Drew Brees, Jimmy Graham, Kenny Stills, Kenny Vaccaro, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu
97S281_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 10:46 PM   #1074 (permalink)
Member
 
garpike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Middletown, Ohio
Posts: 6,198
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97S281_27 View Post
I'm also in a dry spell right now, coming up on two weeks w/o a return...
Thinking we might need a support group.

LOL!
__________________
I Love My Family, The NY Jets & Autographs...Lots & Lots of Autographs!!!
TTM Autographs make getting the mail FUN!
garpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:59 PM   #1075 (permalink)
Member
 
danmecum51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Autzen Stadium
Posts: 4,643
Default

No ttms today but my Sean pence mike trout sketch came in!!!! Absolutely incredible work from an awesome guy. He also threw in a signed trading card featuring a sketch from a fantasy set he did called "dungeon dolls"

__________________
blowouts resident criminal.
BUYING ALL TOMMY THORPE USA panini cards
danmecum51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/ttm-auto/58091-danmecum51s-thread.html
Posted By For Type Date
TCS Daily - Tuesday - May 21st, 2013 This thread Refback 05-21-2013 04:40 PM
TCS Daily - Tuesday - May 21st, 2013 This thread Refback 05-21-2013 01:51 PM
TCS Daily - Tuesday - May 21st, 2013 This thread Refback 05-21-2013 12:31 PM
TCS Daily - Tuesday - May 21st, 2013 This thread Refback 05-21-2013 12:07 PM
TTM Auto on Blowout Cards Forums - Sports Cards, Trading Cards, Non Sports and B/S/T | BoardReader This thread Refback 09-19-2012 02:04 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.