Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2014, 04:51 PM   #1401 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
I want to say I sent this to his home address? Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure I haven't sent many nfl requests to the teams this year.

Yes spotlight and the silver pen turns out nice. I always prefer blue but silver is my next favorite
Do you include your own pen and do the player return your pen? I figured that would make up most of the cost, you would need a bubble mailer
Trouty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:05 PM   #1402 (permalink)

Quote:
I want to say I sent this to his home address? Don't quote me on that but I'm pretty sure I haven't sent many nfl requests to the teams this year.
I have seen him sign through the Seahawks

"Winning isn't the only thing--making the effort to win is" -Vince Lombardi
Nflfan1287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #1403 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouty View Post
Do you include your own pen and do the player return your pen? I figured that would make up most of the cost, you would need a bubble mailer
I never include my pen unless it's something I really want. I just sent another request to thomas tyner and sent a blue sharpie
Old 01-03-2014, 11:38 PM   #1404 (permalink)

Dude, these last two returns are sick! Winston and Sherman! Im sending Sherman a SI cover tommorrow and I sent to Winston c/o FSU Athletic Dept. five days ago!
gojacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 04:36 AM   #1405 (permalink)

Wow, Dan. That AJ Green is impressive. He doesn't sign very often. Did you use a different address? I really want to send to him, lol.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:37 AM   #1406 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middy4 View Post
Wow, Dan. That AJ Green is impressive. He doesn't sign very often. Did you use a different address? I really want to send to him, lol.
Unfortunately I think it's fake. A couple of guys have submitted them to psa and they came back questionable so it doesn't look like these are worth the price of the card
Old 01-04-2014, 10:48 AM   #1407 (permalink)

Quote:
Unfortunately I think it's fake. A couple of guys have submitted them to psa and they came back questionable so it doesn't look like these are worth the price of the card
Everyone is sending to him now, no wonder if its fake. Makes me scared to send half my TTM to PSA.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #1408 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouty View Post
Everyone is sending to him now, no wonder if its fake. Makes me scared to send half my TTM to PSA.
just need to do your research and know who's worth sending in and who isn't
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 11:22 AM   #1409 (permalink)

Default Danmecum51s thread

Well wasn't the home address people were sending to located in Georgia? If it was then I don't think you can expect quick returns when the guy is in Cincinnati.

Last edited by SDcardguy24; 01-04-2014 at 11:25 AM.
SDcardguy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 12:47 PM   #1410 (permalink)

Yeah I'm the who started the whole AJ Green frenzy I thought I had something great . I am sincerely sorry. I a going to take my AJ Green successes down so no one else asks for it anymore. If you could guys please take your "successes" down or at least state they are fake so the address stops circulating. Dan, could you please edit the comment on my thread so no one else sees the picture of it. I greatly embarrassed, sorry once again. Thank you for your time.

"Winning isn't the only thing--making the effort to win is" -Vince Lombardi
Nflfan1287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 01:01 PM   #1411 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nflfan1287 View Post
Yeah I'm the who started the whole AJ Green frenzy I thought I had something great . I am sincerely sorry. I a going to take my AJ Green successes down so no one else asks for it anymore. If you could guys please take your "successes" down or at least state they are fake so the address stops circulating. Dan, could you please edit the comment on my thread so no one else sees the picture of it. I greatly embarrassed, sorry once again. Thank you for your time.
Same thing happened to Bryce Harper…then Mike Trout..now AJ Green who's next? People need to stop abusing private addresses. I saw some post on another board that once someone get a successes, everyone send them too regardless if they are a fan or not. We have too much followers in the hobby, once someone gets something, everyone wants it too. Not say it is bad but when you have people who don't even like the player or watch them play send just to send, it abuses the addresses and the player simply stops or have ghost sign.

The first couple AJ Green successes might be real but when they start to get tons of mail his people probably started ghost signing.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:32 PM   #1412 (permalink)

In case if anyone wants to know if Sherman signs or not.

Old 01-04-2014, 01:40 PM   #1413 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nflfan1287 View Post
No need to apologize or be sorry. I'm still happy with it. Shoot I sent to Arnold Palmer because I just wanted some of my photos signed. I'm still going to hang them up some day. If people ask me if they are real I'll say no. They still look good but are clearly auto pen. Same with AJ. His ghost signer or whoever did a damn good job because as chicken scratch as his autograph is, it looks close to it. I'm not going to take it down but I will note it is probably ghost signed.

As far as sharing addresses, I will try to help where I can. Established guys on here usually will get a response from me as far as if I have the address or if I can remember vaguely which address I used. Anyone with 0 or very few posts won't even get a return message. They troll the site looking for something free. I've spent a great deal of time and money getting some of these addresses why would I give them to some random guy wanting something free? Sorry if that is rude but that's how I think. I know raiderguy (Derrick) and iuhoosiers (Chris) don't post anymore because of several reasons including the previously stated.

Anyways, don't feel bad if you post a success and others follow you down a ghost signed path. You can't worry about everyone else. It cost me a little more than a $1 to get the AJ green and I was thrilled when I opened it up. That alone was worth $1 to me so thank you. I'm still happy with it for $1
Old 01-04-2014, 01:42 PM   #1414 (permalink)

Quote:
No need to apologize or be sorry. I'm still happy with it. Shoot I sent to Arnold Palmer because I just wanted some of my photos signed. I'm still going to hang them up some day. If people ask me if they are real I'll say no. They still look good but are clearly auto pen. Same with AJ. His ghost signer or whoever did a damn good job because as chicken scratch as his autograph is, it looks close to it. I'm not going to take it down but I will note it is probably ghost signed.

As far as sharing addresses, I will try to help where I can. Established guys on here usually will get a response from me as far as if I have the address or if I can remember vaguely which address I used. Anyone with 0 or very few posts won't even get a return message. They troll the site looking for something free. I've spent a great deal of time and money getting some of these addresses why would I give them to some random guy wanting something free? Sorry if that is rude but that's how I think. I know raiderguy (Derrick) and iuhoosiers (Chris) don't post anymore because of several reasons including the previously stated.

Anyways, don't feel bad if you post a success and others follow you down a ghost signed path. You can't worry about everyone else. It cost me a little more than a $1 to get the AJ green and I was thrilled when I opened it up. That alone was worth $1 to me so thank you. I'm still happy with it for $1
Agreed

If you asked me for an address, I would give it to you without hesitation but when I get messages from people who never even stop on here, I delete the message straight up.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:26 PM   #1415 (permalink)

Quote:
Really? Dang, that's too bad.. Thanks for the response though! I might still try to send him though.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:28 PM   #1416 (permalink)

When I sent to him, I left the return address on the SASE empty. When it came back it was filled in with what appears to be a woman's handwriting.
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:00 AM   #1417 (permalink)

This is one of my favorite successes. Oregon prodigy runningback, should be the next in line for stardom in Eugene. I got him before when he was in high school but super happy to get him in his Ducks gear... This kid is the real deal, former #1 national recruit

Thomas Tyner
8x12
8x10

Old 01-07-2014, 01:07 PM   #1418 (permalink)

That looks awesome. Did you send c/o the athletic dpt?
Old 01-07-2014, 01:38 PM   #1419 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete7 View Post
That looks awesome. Did you send c/o the athletic dpt?
Home address 99% of colleges won't forward to the athletes anymore
Old 01-07-2014, 04:08 PM   #1420 (permalink)

Love reading through your thread from time to time. Keep it up!

Any chance of showing a pic of Tyner's high school signature? I'm curious if it was more legible than it is now.
jbstrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:40 PM   #1421 (permalink)

Dan, I love those highlight photos you send. Almost all of them look awesome signed. I wish I had thought of that long ago! Keep riding that hot streak!
iuhoosierbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:21 PM   #1422 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbstrojan View Post
Love reading through your thread from time to time. Keep it up!

Any chance of showing a pic of Tyner's high school signature? I'm curious if it was more legible than it is now.
here it is basically the same

Old 01-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #1423 (permalink)

Where do u get most of these home addresses for the college athletes. The only 2 that I have been able to find are Abbrederis and Jared Goff.
gojacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:36 PM   #1424 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojacks View Post
Where do u get most of these home addresses for the college athletes. The only 2 that I have been able to find are Abbrederis and Jared Goff.
All over. Whitepages zaba etc. gotta do some investigating
Old 01-07-2014, 07:56 PM   #1425 (permalink)

Quote:
Home address 99% of colleges won't forward to the athletes anymore
Thanks for the response. Love reading your thread everyday!