Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/)
-   TTM Auto (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/ttm-auto/)
-   -   An Ordinary TTM Thread (http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/ttm-auto/633414-ordinary-ttm-thread.html)

Trouty 12-20-2013 07:21 PM

An Ordinary TTM Thread

You came here to see cool successes by just another screen name on the internet? You spend valuable seconds of your life loading up this page just to see major MOJO successes? Looking for Another Pat Neshak? Another Bobby Doerr? Oh brother! If you came here to see exciting Neshak successes, this might not be the place for you. Sorry but the TTMs that I do are nothing but ordinary. In fact, they are boring, plain, and unoriginal. If you are looking for extremely cool successes, this isn't the place for you. As you can see, the TTMs I do are extremely ordinary, like vanilla. For example (Only scanned one of my ordinary TTM because I just got home for Christmas break and haven't had time to scan everything)......

Ceiling: #2 QB in Colt's History
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/331ixs7.png[/IMG]

Pretty ordinary stuff...stick around for some more ordinary, boring TTMs. If you guys want to see the rest of my crappy TTMs, I'll scan more later.

Nflfan1287 12-20-2013 07:36 PM

Were you look for a few different versions of Vanilla? I am assuming you are baseball guy, but you or anybody else is looking for the NFL's brand of Vanilla...

Here they are
Jordy Nelson
John Kuhn
Brock Osweiler
T.Y. Hilton
Bjoern Werner
Andre Reed
Dan Fouts
JJ Watt
Ryan Clady
Ryan Kerrigan
Ej Manuel
Giovani Bernard
Coby Fleener

Trouty 12-20-2013 07:44 PM

[QUOTE=Nflfan1287;6299508]Were you look for a few different versions of Vanilla? I am assuming you are baseball guy, but you or anybody else is looking for the NFL's brand of Vanilla...

Here they are
Jordy Nelson
John Kuhn
Brock Osweiler
T.Y. Hilton
Bjoern Werner
Andre Reed
Dan Fouts
JJ Watt
Ryan Clady
Ryan Kerrigan
Ej Manuel
Giovani Bernard
Coby Fleener[/QUOTE]

I am just poking fun...satire lol. I saying that no one should read my thread because it is all vanilla lol.

Nflfan1287 12-20-2013 07:54 PM

Sorry about that, now I am embarrassed :confused: :)! :D.

Trouty 12-20-2013 07:55 PM

[QUOTE=Nflfan1287;6299655]Sorry about that, now I am embarrassed :confused: :)! :D.[/QUOTE]

its cool, happy holidays :special:

ToppsCollector1 12-20-2013 08:14 PM

Youre right, this thread is making me sleepy... ..Goodnight... :D

Great stuff

falconsfan1 12-20-2013 11:49 PM

What a bunch of lame successes:D

Trouty 12-21-2013 10:07 AM

[QUOTE=falconsfan1;6301092]What a bunch of lame successes:D[/QUOTE]

I would agree, some people just don't have the guts to say it.

89transam 12-21-2013 10:21 AM

what a waste of postage :eek::eek:

Trouty 12-21-2013 11:01 AM

[QUOTE=89transam;6302321]what a waste of postage :eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would agree. Waste of .46 cents. I talked to one of the players I sent to on twitter and he said he got a package from me and shipping it out yesterday...I'll probably post a picture before tossing it in the trash.

Trouty 12-21-2013 04:26 PM

Only one TTM today and it is from James Bond aka Daniel Craig.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/21jynev.jpg[/IMG]

Definitely my definition of ordinary!

Trouty 12-22-2013 05:33 PM

I am expecting some more ordinary TTMs tomorrow. Hopefully a few packages from players who tweeted me will arrive tomorrow! If so, it will be some hell of ordinary TTMs.

Trouty 12-23-2013 02:11 PM

No twitter mail that I have expecting but still 2 returns.

Deron Williams on SI project, I have been trying to get all the SI I like signed.
When I first opened the envelope, I am like, oh great unsigned and ready to toss it in the trash can but then I saw the auto, signed in silver. I might send it to Joe Johnson to get him on it too but it still up in the air. Nets aren't so hot this season but I am still a big fan of Deron. People are saying they might not be authentic but I'll take it.

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/kf2ydg.png[/IMG]

Josh Hamilton
Nothing major here as everyone has one by now but this is my 1st one. Class act as anyways

SDcardguy24 12-23-2013 02:30 PM

Yeah I think the think what throws everyone off is how compact Williams (or whoever) has been signing the TTM returns.

Good stuff as always.

Trouty 12-23-2013 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=SDcardguy24;6314791]Yeah I think the think what throws everyone off is how compact Williams (or whoever) has been signing the TTM returns.

Good stuff as always.[/QUOTE]

I looked at some of his PSA stuff and his auto is usually bigger and messy, these look too neat. Your stuff is great as well, definitely some nice stuff in your thread.

BTW is your profile pic Aaron Hernandez on instagram?

Trouty 12-26-2013 06:52 PM

No TTM today except some 8x10 photos I got for free from Walgreens (special thank you to SDcardguy24 for the coupon code, all I had to do was pay $.99 for shipping)

Still no sign of the Twitter stuff, not sure if they were usps, ups or fedex. One was mailed out on Friday and another on Saturday, does mail take this long? lol

Also won a free Topps Football box from Topps, they said it was shipped on Wednesday but nothing yet.

Trouty 12-27-2013 04:26 PM

One of my most wanted, David De Gea, goal keeper for Manchester United. Most of you probably have no idea how he is but keep an eye out for the World Cup, he'll be the next keeper for Spain's national team. Most football players won't sign TTM ℅ team, I am sure Rukastar will appreciate and know who he is lol

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2z5k8d5.png[/IMG]

rukastar 12-27-2013 06:04 PM

[QUOTE=Trouty;6337659]One of my most wanted, David De Gea, goal keeper for Manchester United. Most of you probably have no idea how he is but keep an eye out for the World Cup, he'll be the next keeper for Spain's national team. Most football players won't sign TTM ℅ team, I am sure Rukastar will appreciate and know who he is lol

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2z5k8d5.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Very nice ! And yes lol.

I would love to have him! :)

Trouty 12-27-2013 06:06 PM

[QUOTE=rukastar;6338263]Very nice ! And yes lol.

I would love to have him! :)[/QUOTE]

I was talking to you about how I'd give any address for his lol, he is one of my most wanted, so glad to finally get him. Did you send out some international requests yet?

rukastar 12-27-2013 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=Trouty;6338279]I was talking to you about how I'd give any address for his lol, he is one of my most wanted, so glad to finally get him. Did you send out some international requests yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes I remember you really wanted it, congratulations. I've only mailed out irc in one letter, that was to England.

Other than that, no not yet, I'm actually in maine right now. Whenever I order more 4x6s next I do want to try Neymar, although I'm not getting my hopes up for him. I'd like to try anyway. I'd love to get de Gea :D

Trouty 12-27-2013 07:25 PM

[QUOTE=rukastar;6338476]Yes I remember you really wanted it, congratulations. I've only mailed out irc in one letter, that was to England.

Other than that, no not yet, I'm actually in maine right now. Whenever I order more 4x6s next I do want to try Neymar, although I'm not getting my hopes up for him. I'd like to try anyway. I'd love to get de Gea :D[/QUOTE]

I mailed 2 requests to De Gea, for some odd reason, I mailed out another one 2 days ago because I thought the 1st one was lost. Once the 2nd one comes back, I'll send it to you for free :)! One is enough for me.

WalrusCircus 12-28-2013 02:20 AM

Awesome De Gea return! I'm a HUGE United fan and I'd love to get some returns from the team. Did you send anything for him to sign or just write a letter? I've seen that United sends those pre-signed pictures so I'm not sure how to go about it. Thanks and congrats on the return!

Trouty 12-28-2013 09:55 AM

[QUOTE=WalrusCircus;6341584]Awesome De Gea return! I'm a HUGE United fan and I'd love to get some returns from the team. Did you send anything for him to sign or just write a letter? I've seen that United sends those pre-signed pictures so I'm not sure how to go about it. Thanks and congrats on the return![/QUOTE]

Just a letter to his home, most big name players don't sign via the team address

Trouty 12-28-2013 04:56 PM

Nothin today again..how long before all the Twitter stuff arrives? Been a week now. #notimpressed

Trouty 12-31-2013 10:49 AM

As we are preparing to say good bye to 2013, I did a quick recap of my 2013 stats.

-Got back 60 of the 163 TTM requests that I sent out (38%)

-10 known preprints, or auto pens, or RTS

-Got back 15 of the 30 international TTM requests that I sent out (50%) (There were 5 Preprints or stamped signatures)

Goal for 2014: Aim for 40% return rate on all TTM requests sent out. Cut back on stupid longshot TTM requests (i.e. Spring Training) that cost tons of money. I have been stocking up on forever stamps the last few months as the prices of a 1st class letter will go up to .49 cents. Hopefully today will bring some more stuff. Stay turned and as always thanks for reading.