Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default A few MiLB home addresses

Gotten a lot of inbox messages asking for MiLB home addresses. Never understood weirdness with not sharing them (unless you've got a crazy secret address like Trout home or something). So here they are. I've gotten autos from the bottom four and McKinney. I've written to the others within the last 3-5 days so no returns yet, but have seen successes.

Clarkin, Ian - 975 Marlesta Drive San Diego , CA. 92111-3528
Green, Hunter - 1139 Threkel Ferry Rd Bowling Green, KY 42101-8935
Mckinney, Billy - 5973 Carnegie Lane Plano , TX. 75093-8715
Davis, D.j. - 85 Thelma Andrews Road Wiggins , MS. 39577-9169
Blair, Aaron - 9960 Prairie Dove Ave Las Vegas , NV. 89117-8449
Meadows, Austin - 2138 Cluster Lane Grayson, GA 30017
Hensley, Ty - 3712 Creek Bend Road Edmond, OK. 73003-3507
Frazier, Clint - 814 Ivy Ridge Drive Loganville, GA 30052
Crawford, J.P. - 6133 Faust Ave Lakewood , CA. 90713-1109
goducks16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

cool stuff, thank you. do you just look up their parents? Kind of weirds me out that all of these guys are my age. would you happen to know any addresses for older 2013 draftees? I'd love to have Jon Gray and Eric Jagielo
Old 01-14-2014, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

Did you get success from Meadows and Frazier Recently?
sportzkid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

I don't find these addresses. I'm a member on another site. I have, however, checked to see where a kid grew up to confirm the addresses are "in the ballpark." And, like I said, have gotten successes from about half of these already.
goducks16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Have you gotten a success from Aaron Blair?
dbacksfan4life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 08:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks! I just sent a 2013 Bowman paper base and a 4x6 to Frazier. I got him before, but only on a couple of 4x6s. However, one of the 4x6 photos was a dual of him and Austin Meadows. I got Frazier to sign his side, but tried to get to Meadows HS before he got drafted and didn't get a return. I was a bit upset to later find out he signed immediately c/o his minor league team.

Hopefully I can get it done this second time!
Old 01-15-2014, 01:19 AM   #7 (permalink)

How long ago did you get Frazier? Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-18-2014, 12:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Thanks for posting, any success on the other guys?
oucats02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:20 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goducks16 View Post
Gotten a lot of inbox messages asking for MiLB home addresses. Never understood weirdness with not sharing them (unless you've got a crazy secret address like Trout home or something). So here they are. I've gotten autos from the bottom four and McKinney. I've written to the others within the last 3-5 days so no returns yet, but have seen successes.

Clarkin, Ian - 975 Marlesta Drive San Diego , CA. 92111-3528
Green, Hunter - 1139 Threkel Ferry Rd Bowling Green, KY 42101-8935
Mckinney, Billy - 5973 Carnegie Lane Plano , TX. 75093-8715
Davis, D.j. - 85 Thelma Andrews Road Wiggins , MS. 39577-9169
Blair, Aaron - 9960 Prairie Dove Ave Las Vegas , NV. 89117-8449
Meadows, Austin - 2138 Cluster Lane Grayson, GA 30017
Hensley, Ty - 3712 Creek Bend Road Edmond, OK. 73003-3507
Frazier, Clint - 814 Ivy Ridge Drive Loganville, GA 30052
Crawford, J.P. - 6133 Faust Ave Lakewood , CA. 90713-1109
Thanks again l sent stuff to everyone!
dbacksfan4life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacksfan4life View Post
Thanks again l sent stuff to everyone!
And then they will pull a Bryce Harper or Mike Trout and stop signing..too much mail…too much spam. Not a fan of posting addresses, just let people know there is an address out there and have them find it for themselves. You post it, people want free autographs and bandwagon, everyone sends = they have too much to sign = stop signing.
Trouty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:08 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouty View Post
And then they will pull a Bryce Harper or Mike Trout and stop signing..too much mail…too much spam. Not a fan of posting addresses, just let people know there is an address out there and have them find it for themselves. You post it, people want free autographs and bandwagon, everyone sends = they have too much to sign = stop signing.
That's why I don't post addresses. It's not that I don't want other people to have the same joy in collecting as I get from it, but it's like the above mentioned player bryce Harper. He signed for a lot of people but as soon as that address hit SCF / star tiger and fanmail all hell broke loose. People that hadn't heard anything about him flooded his parents house. I remember reading that they were rejecting mail by the bin full. I guarantee everyone is capable of finding working addresses with a little elbow grease and time. But can't fault OP for trying to help out. To each their own. I stole the Crawford address. Figure my package will beat your guys since I live only a few hours from him .
Old 01-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
That's why I don't post addresses. It's not that I don't want other people to have the same joy in collecting as I get from it, but it's like the above mentioned player bryce Harper. He signed for a lot of people but as soon as that address hit SCF / star tiger and fanmail all hell broke loose. People that hadn't heard anything about him flooded his parents house. I remember reading that they were rejecting mail by the bin full. I guarantee everyone is capable of finding working addresses with a little elbow grease and time. But can't fault OP for trying to help out. To each their own. I stole the Crawford address. Figure my package will beat your guys since I live only a few hours from him .
You gotta beat the rush lol, thats the bad part about posting addresses, everyone is going to send, better if you find it yourself and just let others know there is an address out there. I am not a big fan of people spoon feeding others, part of the joy of life is finding something for yourself.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Look like he isn't too happy about it…
Old 01-18-2014, 01:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
I would think "The Internet" as an answer would most suffice. duh!
Old 01-18-2014, 03:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow.. Never seen a player comment about it. But like the Harper story I'm sure his parents are annoyed. It's part of being a celeb though. I get why they get pissed. I write in my letters that I will not share their home address and I don't share it. If guys on here find the address and ask me I usually will confirm that's the one I sent to or not. I'd be annoyed as well if my parents home address got flooded. A package here and there would be pretty cool but knowing our address was getting exploited on the net would make me feel violated a little. Just my .02. It's creepy but let's be honest. Us ttm'ers are pretty crazy weird creepy stalker types.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow.. Never seen a player comment about it. But like the Harper story I'm sure his parents are annoyed. It's part of being a celeb though. I get why they get pissed. I write in my letters that I will not share their home address and I don't share it. If guys on here find the address and ask me I usually will confirm that's the one I sent to or not. I'd be annoyed as well if my parents home address got flooded. A package here and there would be pretty cool but knowing our address was getting exploited on the net would make me feel violated a little. Just my .02. It's creepy but let's be honest. Us ttm'ers are pretty crazy weird creepy stalker types.
One person got Reese McGuire and all of the sudden the address is out there on every site…Reese said he gets over 50 letters in the mail a week to his home, I am sure Meadows is going to stop signing one day. Pretty soon if people keep sending 100+ letters a week. They have a life, a job, if they dedicated all their time to fan mail it would take forever.

Same thing happened to Trout, his brother wrote on twitter about all the mail he got. He signed a few at the beginning of the off season and has stopped since after the address was spammed.
Old 01-18-2014, 03:27 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Harper decided to deal with it by having his parents sign the items for him

Quote:
Surprising since people have been getting returns from him c/o home back in 2012 when he wasn't the top draft pick.
SDcardguy24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 09:24 PM   #18 (permalink)

Sorry to create such an uproar. I'll be sure to never post an address. Was just curious about it all/wanted to learn more about it.
oucats02 is offline   Reply With Quote