Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2014, 10:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default Spring Training TTM's

So Spring Training is slowly approaching us, and I for one can not wait any longer to watch some baseball.
Spring Training is not only a great time to enjoy watching the game, seeing the young stars, as well as getting autographs-- IP or TTM.
I really want to go all out with TTM's this Spring, but one question that always comes up is who to send to. Who do you guys plan on sending too? How has success been recently?
I am so excited, and want to get all my stuff out hopefully in the beginning of February. Good luck to all and any help is appreciated!
-Helen
yankeekid105992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeekid105992 View Post
So Spring Training is slowly approaching us, and I for one can not wait any longer to watch some baseball.
Spring Training is not only a great time to enjoy watching the game, seeing the young stars, as well as getting autographs-- IP or TTM.
I really want to go all out with TTM's this Spring, but one question that always comes up is who to send to. Who do you guys plan on sending too? How has success been recently?
I am so excited, and want to get all my stuff out hopefully in the beginning of February. Good luck to all and any help is appreciated!
-Helen
I am doing;

Brandon Beachy
Kyle Drabek
Zach Britton
Jonny Venters
Brad Ziegler

and a few more

Good luck
GMAN613 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

When do you suggest sending out mail for spring training? I've never done it before, and want to give it a shot this year.

Thanks!
oucats02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oucats02 View Post
When do you suggest sending out mail for spring training? I've never done it before, and want to give it a shot this year.

Thanks!
I am sending mine out in the beginning of February. Seems like the best time just so you can catch players when they get there and before any serious training begins.
Old 01-19-2014, 10:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

This will be my 3rd ST of sending, I used to send in mid-feb through March 1st, but I think I'll send like... Feb 5th this year. My success rate in the past used to hover around 20%-30% but I'm still optimistic. I'm sending to more rookies and lesser knowns this year I think so I'm hoping things will be better.

At this point, I'm sending to at least 50 players across 19 organisations, 10 Florida-based teams and 9 Arizona-based ones. My goal is to at least see 20 returns and crack the 40% line.

My top 5 most wanted ST 2014 returns (so far):
David Lough - Orioles
Adrian Beltre - Rangers
Ricky Nolasco - Twins
AJ Pierzynski - Red Sox
Michael Wacha - Cardinals
http://andyautos.blogspot.com/
rukastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukastar View Post
This will be my 3rd ST of sending, I used to send in mid-feb through March 1st, but I think I'll send like... Feb 5th this year. My success rate in the past used to hover around 20%-30% but I'm still optimistic. I'm sending to more rookies and lesser knowns this year I think so I'm hoping things will be better.

At this point, I'm sending to at least 50 players across 19 organisations, 10 Florida-based teams and 9 Arizona-based ones. My goal is to at least see 20 returns and crack the 40% line.

David Lough - Orioles
Adrian Beltre - Rangers
Ricky Nolasco - Twins
AJ Pierzynski - Red Sox

I'm sending to a lot of those players as well. Looking to get around 75 out too. Thaanks
Old 01-20-2014, 09:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

I've got 50 already done and waiting to be sent. All of mine are Minor League so hopefully my success rate is high. I plan on doing another 50 as well.
mbrown2626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukastar View Post

David Lough - Orioles
Adrian Beltre - Rangers
Ricky Nolasco - Twins
AJ Pierzynski - Red Sox

Is David Lough supposed to be any good? I don't see him ranked on their top prospect lists. I have a ticket for him at Orioles Fanfest, so I was wondering what to get him to sign. I don't want to spend a lot of money if he isn't going to pan out.
fulltritty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulltritty View Post
Is David Lough supposed to be any good? I don't see him ranked on their top prospect lists. I have a ticket for him at Orioles Fanfest, so I was wondering what to get him to sign. I don't want to spend a lot of money if he isn't going to pan out.
That's because he isn't a prospect.
Old 01-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

lol.

Might not be a prospect, but I do think he is incredibly underrated. Despite only playing in 96 games last season, he placed the 5th highest UZR/150 of all MLB outfielders, making him a really valuable defender.
http://andyautos.blogspot.com/
rukastar is offline   Reply With Quote