Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2014, 11:44 PM   #51 (permalink)

Update 3/2:
Did Cardinals vs Mets game today, then Mets event at night. Met up with my boy Dominic Smith, and got the consignments done for him tonight, we are going out to dinner Tuesday most likely again so if anyone needs stuff done please PM me, I most likely will not be taking too much bigger stuff for him but we can work something out. Got alot done today including what I believe to be the last of my Yadis, got 2 more today and all of my personal Holliday Stuff as well as every met! It was packed today and was very hectic so no proof pics today but alot of good stuff none the less. Hope you all enjoy! Tomorrows Plan is Astros vs Marlins, since I got back late I am not going to do Marlins early so mainly just Astros. Thanks!

***Just to clarify things, the one signature that is under the Rawlins Side Pannel Logo is Curtis Granderson and is a completely separate ball***

sportzkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:14 AM   #52 (permalink)

Also have this for sale:
D. Matsuzaka Signed ROMLB Signed in English and Japanese on Sweet Spot in Blue Pen; Extremely Rare. Dont really have a price in mind so if interested shoot me an offer via PM. Thanks!
Old 03-03-2014, 02:25 AM   #53 (permalink)

Wow, you've had a ton of Yadi success. I hope you can keep that up for the jersey!

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Old 03-03-2014, 04:40 PM   #54 (permalink)

nice. Next time you see smith, ask him if he does TTM? i was wanting to send to him during the season
Old 03-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #55 (permalink)

Update 3/3:
Did Marlins vs Astros today and did great. Got the Entire marlins team including 2 Fernandez and 4 Stantons! Bill Parcells was around and it was only me and my GF and I got a mini and 11x14 both signed with HOF 2013 and the entire Astros teams that traveled with 15 George Springer Photos and balls, 5 Correas, and 7 Singeltons. Got some consignment stuff done as well. All is posted below and I will get in contact with the owners of the items. Thanks!

Old 03-03-2014, 07:07 PM   #56 (permalink)

love the pic of Marisnick signing my photo!!!
Old 03-03-2014, 07:57 PM   #57 (permalink)

@ Zoop, Dominic Smith signed 4 for me through the mail just last week.

Pardon my ignorance Sportzkid - how does the consignment work? Thinking in terms of next year....
oucats02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:09 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oucats02 View Post
@ Zoop, Dominic Smith signed 4 for me through the mail just last week.

Pardon my ignorance Sportzkid - how does the consignment work? Thinking in terms of next year....
Gman asked about Dom not zoop...pretty much you send me your items to be signed for a fee (consignment). I take items during the year as well so if you are interested in anything in particular PM me, I can take baseball, basketball, hockey, or certain celebs. Also have good access to NY Penn League (A minor league ball) and the Atlantic League Thanks!
Old 03-04-2014, 04:33 PM   #59 (permalink)

What all done today
Old 03-04-2014, 08:25 PM   #60 (permalink)

Update 3/4:
Today was a whole mess that ended up pretty well in the end. I started off going to mets vs astros, then when I drove 40 min to Pt Saint Lucie, I saw Buxton was starting today vs Marlins in Jupiter. I printed up a bunch of photos and drove an hour to jupiter to try him and got there as gates opened. Unfortunately I didnt have any of the Marlins or Twins stuff with me since I didnt plan to go. I ended up getting 3 Buxtons; 2-16x20 and 1-11x14. After that I went to back to mets and got a few guys leaving, another 5 Correa and a couple consignment cards. And the big reason for me going, my main PC that I have easily $50K into, Mike Piazza! My GF got him on a 11x14 and 8x10 for me while I did astros... I was able to meet him alot so its not too bad, but I would have liked to get them myself, but there's always tomorrow or next day. Tomorrows plan is to go to Cardinals vs Redsox, but may do Mets in Morning first, its still up in the air. Hope you enjoy Thanks!

Old 03-04-2014, 09:36 PM   #61 (permalink)

Correa didn't say anything after you got 10 items in 2 days? Or Springer with 15?
jstephens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:39 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstephens24 View Post
Correa didn't say anything after you got 10 items in 2 days? Or Springer with 15?
Springer was really cool about it, he took a couple of my photos that he liked and signed what ever I had with me. Correa was tough about, mainly doing 1 or 2 at a time, but it is also between 2 people, myself and my girl friend. I got Correa between 3 different times, yesterday and today and Springer just 2 different times yesterday. Saw you like Singelton also, got him on 6 I think yesterday, could have gotten more today but I was getting Correa instead.
Old 03-05-2014, 10:26 PM   #63 (permalink)

Update 3/5:
Did Mets early this morning for Piazza, and lucked out getting him to sign and getting 2, also got 4 Harvey and Valverde. Then I drove to jupiter, and mainly did Redsox vs. Cardinals today, all in all it was OK personally but crowd was ridiculous and even standing room only sold out! Jackie Bradley JR. would only sign balls side panel in sharpie so I didnt get him, only on photos, and some random NRI from DR just walked up and signed my Bogaerts 16x20, I had Bogaerts sign it any way but in a bad spot since it was ruined, and I took off the other sig, but not happy about it. As for the Cardinals, got Oscar to sign a few photos, and alot of old timers, Edmonds, The mad Hungarian, and Jim Palmer was visiting. Got Allen Craig on a ASG Ball for the set and a couple Matt Hollidays, including a consignment card. He used a really thick sharpie on it and personally i dont think it came out that nice, but its signed in a good spot, and he is a tough graph. Hope you guys enjoy, too bad its a low # of pics day...

Old 03-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #64 (permalink)

UPDATE 3/6:
Did Marlins and Redsox today, did well with Marlins and Redsox were terrible; only got John Farrell with WS Ins. and Swihart. Got a few cards done today for consignment, but all in all it was an early day. Got a pic of Cishek signing the exact card, but we were the only people there so I really couldnt take any pics. Tomorrows plan is to do the Cardinals, either vs the Mets (away) or Marlins (home), decides who travels. Hope you all enjoy Thanks!

Old 03-07-2014, 06:52 PM   #65 (permalink)

Update 3/7:
Did Cardinals today, some good some bad. It was split squad and surprisingly alot of the main guys traveled to Mets instead of staying home, I needed Wainwright so I waited there. Got him on 2 (1 each) but on personal items. Really a slow day overall, just getting Wacha, and Adams, but alot of Older Guys, Tim McCarver (rare signer) on 2 balls, Willie Mcgee on like 4 things also. I have an extra Adams ball for sale, asking $45 DLVD for it, will post pic underneath Consignment Pics. Hope you guys enjoy!

EDIT: Adams ball SOLD

Last edited by sportzkid; 03-07-2014 at 11:57 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:21 PM   #66 (permalink)

nice. have you gotten another descalso yet?
Old 03-07-2014, 10:04 PM   #67 (permalink)

Good progress. Can't wait to see the rotation on that jersey. Drooooool.
Old 03-07-2014, 10:39 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN613 View Post
nice. have you gotten another descalso yet?
Nothing yet man, he hasnt been around, only got him on the team jersey and ball so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoop View Post
Good progress. Can't wait to see the rotation on that jersey. Drooooool.
Lets hope so they have all been extremely tough so far this spring. Its never been this bad lol
Old 03-09-2014, 12:03 AM   #69 (permalink)

Hey guys, had a long day today and just got back to the room, have to wake up at 5 am and I am loosing an hour of sleep. Will not be posting tonight, tomorrows plan is to do Tigers @ marlins, and then a Mets Event at night. Depending on what time that all gets done I will try to post tomorrow night, but all depends how I feel. If you want to message me and ask if you got anything I can try to respond, but if not nothing will be posted until tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Hope you all understand Thanks and Wish me luck!
Old 03-09-2014, 12:54 AM   #70 (permalink)

Tigers have the last player on my list. Looking to go 4/4! Good luck!
BillyOcean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:33 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOcean View Post
Tigers have the last player on my list. Looking to go 4/4! Good luck!
Your Luck Worked!!! Got Joyner pre-game today for you. I am trying to get everything all sorted and trying to get pics uploaded tonight, but will most likely not be done until tomorrow since I just got back and its 1133 pm here.
Old 03-09-2014, 11:40 PM   #72 (permalink)

Great! TAKE MY MONEY!!

BillyOcean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:30 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOcean View Post
Great! TAKE MY MONEY!!

Thank you for the easy transaction! Hope you are happy with your cards!
Old 03-10-2014, 11:37 PM   #74 (permalink)

Update 3/10:
Sorry for the delay guys, I have been really busy. Also need to get up in a few hours to do this all again...lol Here are some pics from the last couple days, a few of you are done and complete which I am glad about and hopefully you all enjoy your items. Thanks!

Some Proof Pics:

Old 03-11-2014, 11:19 PM   #75 (permalink)

Update 3/11:

Hey guys, got some good names today including the First Autographs EVER of New Cardinal Aledmys Diaz, I have two extra available on my ebay if anyone is interested PM me. Scans are posted below of the consignment items done today. Hope you all enjoy, trip is over in 2 days and I am doing Braves @ Marlins tomorrow, and then Braves @ Cardinals Thursday then HOME

Zoop I am going to text you a pic of Diaz signing the jersey, cant get it on the comp for some reason. Hope you all enjoy! Thanks!