Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default All I have to say is, this stuff is...

Addicting! You TTM guys and gals were right and called it.

It can be time consuming, but if you take time out of your busy day to write 1 or 2 (which I usually do when I get home from work) it's not too bad.

Also, it's pretty cool to see who people have had success and also failures with. That way we all have a heads up of who might sign and who doesn't.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped out. Everyone seems to be very friendly and supportive of this hobby. My only complaint is my hand hurts from writing these letters/notes hehe. I will type some out though when I feel too tired lol.

Thanks again!
Ram
Ramtart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramtart View Post
Addicting! My only complaint is my hand hurts from writing these letters/notes hehe.
Amen to that! You are definitely right about everything you said...it is definitely addicting. I think I sent out 30 more requests this week already, and I have a stack of cards of players I want to send out! It is never-ending....I am working on 3-4 different projects at one time! There is definitely a good group on here who are extremely helpful.
iuhoosierbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iuhoosierbb View Post
Amen to that! You are definitely right about everything you said...it is definitely addicting. I think I sent out 30 more requests this week already, and I have a stack of cards of players I want to send out! It is never-ending....I am working on 3-4 different projects at one time! There is definitely a good group on here who are extremely helpful.
Dude ya, right on! My success hits so far are from everyone's reports here. So I tried them and they worked! I get sidetracked with so many different atheletes/celebrities, that I end up starting a diff project as well.

I went on a tangent last night and I will be trying out some US Olympians from the 80's 90's and current. I will be sending out for Carl Lewis, Mary Lou Retton, Dominique Moceanu & I sent Lindsey Vonn yesterday and Natalie Coughlin sometime last week, lol!
Old 04-21-2010, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramtart View Post
Dude ya, right on! My success hits so far are from everyone's reports here. So I tried them and they worked! I get sidetracked with so many different atheletes/celebrities, that I end up starting a diff project as well.

I went on a tangent last night and I will be trying out some US Olympians from the 80's 90's and current. I will be sending out for Carl Lewis, Mary Lou Retton, Dominique Moceanu & I sent Lindsey Vonn yesterday and Natalie Coughlin sometime last week, lol!
Some good Olympians who are "sure things" are Bruce Jenner, Dan Jansen, Mary Lou Retton, Keri Strugg, Deborah Compagnoni (email) off the top of my head.
raiderguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderguy10 View Post
Some good Olympians who are "sure things" are Bruce Jenner, Dan Jansen, Mary Lou Retton, Keri Strugg, Deborah Compagnoni (email) off the top of my head.
Raider, one love man. Yes, I sent Bruce Jenner 2 A&G cards last week. Seems to be a great signer. I will def. try Jansen, Strugg & Compagnoni as well. Retton going out in the mail today! Thanks bud!