Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2014, 03:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default Oriolesfan2110's 2014 IP Recaps

Last night I graphed the Carolina Mudcats at the Frederick Keys. I did ok. I missed a lot of players since I don't know what many of them look like yet. I got:
Michael Burgess 3/3
Todd Hankins 1/1
Wynston Sawyer 2/2
Steel Russell 1/1
Mark Blackmar 1/2
Mychal Givens 4/8
Creede Simpson 2/2
Lex Rutledge 1/1
I got a game used bat from Anthony Gallas. It has a Melky Cabrera nameplate on it.
They had mystery signed baseballs for sale and I got a 2013 Trenton Thunder team ball.
I'm going on Friday and Saturday and will only be graphing lynchburg those days
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
garpike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Middletown, Ohio
Posts: 6,318
Default

Is A-Rod or Youkillis on the 2013 Trenton Thunder ball?

__________________
I Love My Family, The NY Jets & Autographs...Lots & Lots of Autographs!!!
TTM Autographs make getting the mail FUN!
garpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garpike View Post
Is A-Rod or Youkillis on the 2013 Trenton Thunder ball?

I wish they are but unfortunately they aren't lol
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
garpike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Middletown, Ohio
Posts: 6,318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesfan2110 View Post
I wish they are but unfortunately they aren't lol
I didn't think so, but I agree it would be sweet!!

__________________
I Love My Family, The NY Jets & Autographs...Lots & Lots of Autographs!!!
TTM Autographs make getting the mail FUN!
garpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 176
Default

Great job on the graphs. You have my permission to post any of my successes on the 50/50 you got

Also, would love to see some pictures of all your successes!
BillyOcean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyOcean View Post
Great job on the graphs. You have my permission to post any of my successes on the 50/50 you got

Also, would love to see some pictures of all your successes!
Ok. I didn't get your Karsay this series but they come back in 2 weeks and I'll get it then. I plan on making some ip recap videos on my YouTube channel to show everything I get. I'll definitely post some pictures when I get a chance to
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 12:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

I just got home from game 1 of the Lynchburg at Frederick series. I did good tonight.
Lucas Sims 8/14
Joseph Odom 2/2
Josh Elander 1/1
Nate Hyatt 1/1
Luis Salazar 4/8
Mauricio Cabrera 8/8
Jose Peraza 8/8
I will be going tomorrow to finish the rest of my stuff for Lynchburg
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Today I graphed Lynchburg at Frederick.
I got:
Craig Laughlin 2/2
Alan May 2/2
Lucas Sims 4/4
Mauricio Cabrera 8/8
Jose Peraza 4/4
Josh Elander 2/2
I won't be graphing for about a week and a half because I'm going to Florida for spring break!
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
SDcardguy24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,618
Default

Thanks for the help (assuming some of the cards are mine lol). Wish my spring break didn't already end!
__________________
"I can't remember the last time I had a losing day" -EricInCT
"Now what if he were to break his leg tomorrow and damage ligaments and never play again? What would those be worth? Just wondering?" -Brewcrew226
"show me your credentials before you keep speaking" -Running Back
SDcardguy24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDcardguy24 View Post
Thanks for the help (assuming some of the cards are mine lol). Wish my spring break didn't already end!
I got 2 of your Sims done and your Elander done
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Ok so next time I'm graphing is possibly Friday and definitely Sunday. Myrtle Beach isn't a huge priority this series because they come back in a few weeks and I'm going to all 3 games and I'll most likely be graphing Myrtle Beach exclusively. This post is to let everyone know what cards I got signed for them so far.

Walt Hilsenbeck:
Mauricio Cabrera x6
Lucas Sims x1
Michael Burgess x2

SDcardguy24:
Lucas Sims x3
Josh Elander x1

Bronxbomber33:
Mauricio Cabrera x2
Lucas Sims x1

Addison:
Lucas Sims x1
Jose Peraza x1

BillyOcean:
Joseph Odom x1
Jose Peraza x1

When Lynchburg comes back in July I will get the rest of the stuff for sims and anyone else done. Also if anyone wants anymore peraza things signed let me know because he signs everything every time. So I can easily get more stuff of him signed when they come back

Last edited by Oriolesfan2110; 04-22-2014 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Fix numbers of cards signed
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
bronxbomber33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 2,323
Default

Awesome, thanks!!
__________________
http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m609/bronxbomber33/

2014 IP Auto's: Cards-474, 8x10's-16, ROMLB-3
bronxbomber33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 09:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Addison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,667
Default

Very nice.
__________________
COMC 20% Auto-Accept On! http://www.comc.com/Users/AddisonD,sh,i100
:laugh:TRADING FOR 2012 MINOR LEAGUE HERITAGE TTM/IP AUTO BASE SET: 108/225 48.00%
Addison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Today I graphed the Mudcats at Keys. Machado was rehabbing and I have a story about him that I'll share after I post my recap. I got:
Michael Burgess 1/1
Tucker Nathans 1/1
Matt Hobgood 1/1
Joel Hutter 1/1
Manny Machado 1/1
I hate graphing Machado. He is always a pain to get and is actually rude to a lot of fans. For example, pregame he reached for my Sharpie and pretended to take it but didn't and walked away. He skipped over me post game but then I ran up in a crowd and somehow got him. When he realized it was me (he always is a jerk to me for some reason and refuses to sign for me) he tried handing the card to someone else then threw it on the ground in front of me
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
SDcardguy24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesfan2110 View Post
Today I graphed the Mudcats at Keys. Machado was rehabbing and I have a story about him that I'll share after I post my recap. I got:
Michael Burgess 1/1
Tucker Nathans 1/1
Matt Hobgood 1/1
Joel Hutter 1/1
Manny Machado 1/1
I hate graphing Machado. He is always a pain to get and is actually rude to a lot of fans. For example, pregame he reached for my Sharpie and pretended to take it but didn't and walked away. He skipped over me post game but then I ran up in a crowd and somehow got him. When he realized it was me (he always is a jerk to me for some reason and refuses to sign for me) he tried handing the card to someone else then threw it on the ground in front of me
Wow what a tool. If he wasn't Manny Machado I would have probably just ripped up the card in front of him.
__________________
"I can't remember the last time I had a losing day" -EricInCT
"Now what if he were to break his leg tomorrow and damage ligaments and never play again? What would those be worth? Just wondering?" -Brewcrew226
"show me your credentials before you keep speaking" -Running Back
SDcardguy24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Yeah. He drives me crazy. I've met Gausman and Bundy before and they're class acts. Machado definitely is not one
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
mnvikingstwins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Land of 11,842 lakes
Posts: 28,919
Default

Which league(s) do you normally see?
__________________
121 plate autos so far: photobucket.com/plateautographs #BoLieve #$9.99 #WeThePeople #BetterDeadThanRed #SuplexRepeat
Collect Ra'Shede Hageman, Trevor Plouffe, Kennys Vargas, Twins Printing Plates
Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Which league(s) do you normally see?
I graph the Carolina League and occasionally see the Bowie Baysox and Delmarva Shorebirds
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 09:32 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
val47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Spaniard in MD
Posts: 896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesfan2110 View Post
Last night I graphed the Carolina Mudcats at the Frederick Keys. I did ok. I missed a lot of players since I don't know what many of them look like yet. I got:
Michael Burgess 3/3
Todd Hankins 1/1
Wynston Sawyer 2/2
Steel Russell 1/1
Mark Blackmar 1/2
Mychal Givens 4/8
Creede Simpson 2/2
Lex Rutledge 1/1
I got a game used bat from Anthony Gallas. It has a Melky Cabrera nameplate on it.
They had mystery signed baseballs for sale and I got a 2013 Trenton Thunder team ball.
I'm going on Friday and Saturday and will only be graphing lynchburg those days
sorry i don't understand what it means "graphing"?
also i was yesterday at the game against the mudcats where did you got the balls and the bat?
and also what are the 1/1 4/8.......

thanks!!
__________________
So say we all
val47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:20 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by val47 View Post
sorry i don't understand what it means "graphing"?
also i was yesterday at the game against the mudcats where did you got the balls and the bat?
and also what are the 1/1 4/8.......

thanks!!
I caught the foul balls and a player just handed me the bat. Graphing is a term that basically means getting autographs. The first number means how many items I got signed and the second number means how many items I showed the player to sign. If you have anymore questions I'm happy to answer them
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
val47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Spaniard in MD
Posts: 896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesfan2110 View Post
I caught the foul balls and a player just handed me the bat. Graphing is a term that basically means getting autographs. The first number means how many items I got signed and the second number means how many items I showed the player to sign. If you have anymore questions I'm happy to answer them
Thanks for the info.
I went yesterday with my kid to get some Manny autos but he didn't sing at all but 3 or 4 at the beginning the he walk out to the field.

The rest of the team really friendly and nice.
__________________
So say we all
val47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by val47 View Post
Thanks for the info.
I went yesterday with my kid to get some Manny autos but he didn't sing at all but 3 or 4 at the beginning the he walk out to the field.

The rest of the team really friendly and nice.
I was there yesterday and got Manny post game. He almost signed for me pregame but then walked away
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #23 (permalink)
Member
 
val47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Spaniard in MD
Posts: 896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesfan2110 View Post
I was there yesterday and got Manny post game. He almost signed for me pregame but then walked away
Did you had a card and a blue sharpie? on top of the stairs?
__________________
So say we all
val47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:10 PM   #24 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New Market, Maryland
Posts: 348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by val47 View Post
Did you had a card and a blue sharpie? on top of the stairs?
I had a blue sharpie and a sketch book with cards in it and was at the top of the stairs on the side near the white food tent
Oriolesfan2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
val47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Spaniard in MD
Posts: 896
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesfan2110 View Post
I had a blue sharpie and a sketch book with cards in it and was at the top of the stairs on the side near the white food tent
I think i saw you. next game I'll come and say hi!
__________________
So say we all
val47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.