Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2014, 12:02 AM   #51 (permalink)

I hope so!

I wish you luck with your TTMS as well
RelicCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:58 PM   #52 (permalink)

I got Jose Berrios and Austin Hedges today for my set
Attached Thumbnails
RelicCollector's NEW Baseball TTM Thread-002.jpg   RelicCollector's NEW Baseball TTM Thread-001.jpg  
Old 07-12-2014, 11:00 PM   #53 (permalink)

I know how much you wanted Berrios, so I'm extremely delighted for you and I know the feeling because of the excitement that was on my face when I got Sonny Jurgensen last month TTM. Not bad to get Hedges either seeing as he was the No. 2 prospect among all catchers heading into 2014. Padres have some good ones with Hedges and Fried and welcome back from your vacation. Hope everything went smoothly.
SportsAutoFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:12 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsAutoFreak View Post
I know how much you wanted Berrios, so I'm extremely delighted for you and I know the feeling because of the excitement that was on my face when I got Sonny Jurgensen last month TTM. Not bad to get Hedges either seeing as he was the No. 2 prospect among all catchers heading into 2014. Padres have some good ones with Hedges and Fried and welcome back from your vacation. Hope everything went smoothly.
Thanks a lot man. For some reason, Berrios is one of the players I REALLY wanted to get. I met him IP last year and he was very nice.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:15 PM   #55 (permalink)

Hopefully he stays that way too. The feeling of getting someone you really want, there aren't too many better feelings out there.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:17 PM   #56 (permalink)

Quote:
Hopefully he stays that way too. The feeling of getting someone you really want, there aren't too many better feelings out there.
Ha Ha. Yep. I'm aiming to get at least 60% of the Top 100 set done before the seasons over. I have 3 to send, and 4 coming in the mail.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:20 PM   #57 (permalink)

Good luck to you. You have about two months and change to do it. If you have the ambition so many others do in this hobby, you should be alright. However, things happen and people get busy and I know I've had to take a break from the hobby to focus on other things in my life. Still, I always find a way to return to it. Hopefully they all come back signed and it'll be loads of fun to see you post more scans on here of the set once you get them.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:21 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Good luck to you. You have about two months and change to do it. If you have the ambition so many others do in this hobby, you should be alright. However, things happen and people get busy and I know I've had to take a break from the hobby to focus on other things in my life. Still, I always find a way to return to it. Hopefully they all come back signed and it'll be loads of fun to see you post more scans on here of the set once you get them.
Thanks so much. I feel like taking a month away from cards, but its so much fun putting together sets and stuff like that.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:24 PM   #59 (permalink)

Not a problem. It's so hard to take a break though because this hobby is so addicting, but if you feel the need to take a break, you shouldn't feel pressured or stress out and that's not a problem at all but if you want to keep going, it'll be worth it if you achieve the goal you set out for.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:26 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Not a problem. It's so hard to take a break though because this hobby is so addicting, but if you feel the need to take a break, you shouldn't feel pressured or stress out and that's not a problem at all but if you want to keep going, it'll be worth it if you achieve the goal you set out for.
Yep. I'm in fact writing some letters right now!
Old 07-12-2014, 11:27 PM   #61 (permalink)

That's the spirit. I did 10 of them earlier today ready to send off on Monday. It's hard to stop once you start. I wish you nothing but the best.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:30 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
That's the spirit. I did 10 of them earlier today ready to send off on Monday. It's hard to stop once you start. I wish you nothing but the best.
You too. I check your TTM and IP thread daily
Old 07-12-2014, 11:31 PM   #63 (permalink)

Well thank you so much. I'm very honored and flattered and the fact people are looking at it and enjoying it, that adds the fun to the hobby, if you ask me.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:36 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Well thank you so much. I'm very honored and flattered and the fact people are looking at it and enjoying it, that adds the fun to the hobby, if you ask me.
Same here. The fact I have over 1,000 views for my thread is really cool
Old 07-12-2014, 11:40 PM   #65 (permalink)

It sure is. Keep at it and that view count is set to go up. My thread is only a little more than a week old and already it's more than halfway to 1,000, which means a lot. You're bound to grab a lot of attention if you keep pulling in mail, especially the set you're working on since it seems like prospects are a big hit in this community.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #66 (permalink)

Yeah, the TTM Auto section is my favorite section on the forum
Old 07-12-2014, 11:45 PM   #67 (permalink)

Agreed with that. I mean, good for others who get their hands on autos, certifications, chromes, refractors, patch cards, etc. but I just enjoy the TTM community the most. It seems like the most fun. I don't have a lot of jersey cards except for the ones I have pulled. Maybe a dozen, if that. I've pulled some autos before from packs and while I enjoyed it, nothing like a TTM or IP success, if you ask me.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:47 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Agreed with that. I mean, good for others who get their hands on autos, certifications, chromes, refractors, patch cards, etc. but I just enjoy the TTM community the most. It seems like the most fun. I don't have a lot of jersey cards except for the ones I have pulled. Maybe a dozen, if that. I've pulled some autos before from packs and while I enjoyed it, nothing like a TTM or IP success, if you ask me.
TTM makes the mail the most fun part of the day
Old 07-12-2014, 11:48 PM   #69 (permalink)

Couldn't agree more. I've been doing TTM for nearly nine years and the time has gone by fast and have been very happy and lucky to get the successes I have. Hopefully this part of the forum grows.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:53 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Couldn't agree more. I've been doing TTM for nearly nine years and the time has gone by fast and have been very happy and lucky to get the successes I have. Hopefully this part of the forum grows.
Yep. Some people spend so much money on cards, and in a couple months they will have no care about them. TTM is much more fun and means a lot more than regular autos out of packs
Old 07-12-2014, 11:57 PM   #71 (permalink)

Exactly. I feel the same way. I look at my TTM albums rather frequently. It's easy to lose care about something, but I've preferred to get my stuff through my own means, be it TTM or IP, but if the pack pull autos are what make other people on this forum happy, well, that's also what makes the hobby unique and special because of different perspectives and backgrounds, too.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:34 AM   #72 (permalink)

Anybody have an address for Austin Meadows? Found a card of his today
Old 07-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #73 (permalink)

I second that question and I found one last week. I think he's playing somewhere in Florida now, though I'm not quite sure the address.

Much thank you to anyone who supplies one.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:39 AM   #74 (permalink)

He's on the WV Power right now. Will send there!

West Virginia Power Team Roster | West Virginia Power Roster
Old 07-13-2014, 12:40 AM   #75 (permalink)

Would you please be kind enough to PM an address for them? Thank You. That would be very wonderful.