Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2014, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hockey Prospect 50/50 or Consignment

Hello,

I am doing 50/50s and consignments for prospects in the OHL. The OHL is the most known gateway to the NHL. As part of the CHL, its most NHLers way into the league. The OHL has had Nazem Kadri, Steven stamkos and even wayne Gretzky at a time.

This years prospects will be promising; with connor Mcdavid, Mitch Marner, dylan Strome and many more Drafted and soon to be drafted high prospects.

I do 50/50s and consignments for the OHL. I supply a great chance to get soon great talent of the future now.

I accept most items for 50/50s and consignments. I mainly accpet: photos (any size 4x6 or bigger), cards, jerseys, Game used items. I wont accept paper or sticks. All buyers/suppliers pay for return shipping. cards and photos are my most popular items

My prices are lowest on the interwebs. I do $3-$8 for consignments, and accept most 50/50 items

My home team is the owen sound attack, as I work there. they have a few upcoming draftees in 2015, and already drafted players. I see the barrie colts, london knights, erie otters and guelph storm the most; all great potential stars as they are perennial best in the league.

PM me or post in thread for any questions or to get in the mailing list for me. I take 5 slots per player per game, so get your name in quick. I send out emails 2 weeks in advance for games to get your name and items in on time

Last edited by GMAN613; 06-24-2014 at 10:19 PM.
GMAN613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

connor Mcdavid. Would you do 8x10's? Thanks!!
CollegeTTMs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

one person done! dont miss the chance