Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2014, 11:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Patriots Super Bowl Autographed Picture

So me being a Patriots Fan thought getting an autographed Picture from all of the players that won three SBs with us would be pretty cool. So I would want it to be bigger than an 8x10, but I wasn't sure what size to get? Would a 16x20 be to small or no? There would be 17 autographs on it, and I just didn't want the autographs to be too cramped together. What does everyone think?
Old 07-05-2014, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Are you getting a picture with just the 17 players on it? So a custom photo? If you do something like that, you either have to have access to a lot of IP opportunities or spend some coin on shipping (both ways) to get it done TTM. I'd be worried once I started to get some autos on it that I'd never see it again!

You could get a hard roll-up tube and some shipping labels and go to town. Could be one if the most interesting and nerve-wracking TTM projects ever, that's for sure! That'd be some big names on there, too! Does Brady sign TTM? Seems like he'd be a $200+ paid signing only kind of guy.

Just curious, but who are the other 16? Seems like they never had the same guys there each time they won. Was Bruschi there for all 3? Washington? Branch wasn't, right?

Or you could pick one championship year and get all 53? That would be CRAZY insane!

Good luck either way! I'll be watching...
briscogun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

Good luck. Projects are always fun to watch.
SportsAutoFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

No Brady doesnt ttm. most are no names unfortunately. Kevin Faulk Troy Brown Tedy Bruschi Richard Seymour Ty Law Adam Vinatierri to name a couple. I was thinking either a custom or a good looking picture with like 3x CHAMPS maybe or something similar. Itll take some thought.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Patrick Pass was one who won all 3 too
Collecting the following sets signed; Red Sox 2011 Heritage, Red Sox 2011 Heritage Minors, Red Sox 1987 Topps, Brandon Jacobs 2012 Bowman Platinum Rainbow,Red Sox 2010 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue Refractor Set
Cooch is offline   Reply With Quote