Blowout Cards Forums
REMIX

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2014, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default TTM 8x10 Postage??

Hi

I am looking to send a couple 8x10 photos to some athletes in the US and I'm in Canada. I have the cardboard photo mailers but I'm not sure how much postage I need to put on the return mailer?

Thanks for the help!

oh and also is it ok to put your address as the "TO" and"FROM" on the return envelope? It wont raise any red flags?

Last edited by Oconns; 10-13-2014 at 01:59 PM.
Oconns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 03:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

Was going to do the same reversed. But you gotta pay the different postages for the countries. Not sure really the cost each way. I'd check with your post office.
Tex2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Canadian post won't be able to answer any questions about US post I'm afraid. I might be able to help - how heavy is your envelope with photo?

I know domestically it's like 2-3 stamps to mail an 8x10 within the USA, and a normal letter to Canada is 3 stamps (to meet the $1.15 price).

I just checked the USPS - if your 8x10 envelope with its contents are under 2 ounces it will cost $2.50 for postage, equating to 6 us stamps at least to get it back to Canada. hope this helps!

Not sure personally on the address question, but I can't imagine it would cause any alarm. It's always good to put your address on the return as you might know - twice the chance it will get back to you!
Old 10-13-2014, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukastar View Post
The Canadian post won't be able to answer any questions about US post I'm afraid. I might be able to help - how heavy is your envelope with photo?

I know domestically it's like 2-3 stamps to mail an 8x10 within the USA, and a normal letter to Canada is 3 stamps (to meet the $1.15 price).

I just checked the USPS - if your 8x10 envelope with its contents are under 2 ounces it will cost $2.50 for postage, equating to 6 us stamps at least to get it back to Canada. hope this helps!

Not sure personally on the address question, but I can't imagine it would cause any alarm. It's always good to put your address on the return as you might know - twice the chance it will get back to you!

Hey thanks that's awesome! Thanks for the help! For the other guy yes getting another countries stamps is a bit of a pain but I was able to call USPS and order stamps and they shipped them to me. Not sure if Canada Post will do the same for you or not?
Oconns is offline   Reply With Quote