Blowout Cards Forums
kris bryant

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2015, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default NFL Training Camp Trade

Hey guys, I live about 5 mins away from where the Bills hold Training camp. Guys are usually really good about signing there.

If anyone would like to send anything, I'd be willing to get some stuff signed for people in exchange for others being able to get stuff signed for me at different training camps. I also live about 2 hours from the Jets training camp so I will be making a few trips there this summer as well.

The Steelers are also coming up to practice and scrimmage with the Bills so I might be able to get some stuff signed by them. Last time the Browns visited the Bills camp and they basically had to walk through general public to get to their dorms so it was real easy to get autographs. Hopefully it's the same when Steelers come
z10man31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

I might be able to get you some Chargers autographs. I'll let you know when it is closer to time.
Gates and Rivers are long shots to let you know. Some of the really good ones are Eric Weddle, Seyi Ajirotutu, and D.J. Fluker.

Here are the ones I've gotten the past two years:
Greenfuzz's Autograph Thread

The older ones are from fanfest, and if you're interested I may be able to do those as well. Guys that always go there are Billy Ray Smith, Hank Bauer, Doug Wilkerson, Luis Castillo, Willie Buchanon, Billy Shields, and John Carney.
MY CUSTOMS:http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Greenfuzz8/library/Customs?sort=6&page=1

Last edited by Greenfuzz; 02-11-2015 at 08:54 PM.
Greenfuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'd be willing to pay you or trade you for some stuff. I really want to get kiko Alonso and Sammy Watkins on some custom cards. Let me know if you're willing to work something out.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
I'd be willing to pay you or trade you for some stuff. I really want to get kiko Alonso and Sammy Watkins on some custom cards. Let me know if you're willing to work something out.
Definitely. I should be able get you Sammy. He signed quite a bit last year. I'm not sure about Kiko since he wasnt at camp last year but I am assuming he'll sign quite a bit. If not, each player signs at least once in a free kids autograph tent so I can just take my little cousin to get something signed worst case scenario. Dareus, Mario, Kyle Williams, EJ, Fred Jackson all signed quite a bit last year. Only one who didn't sign too often was CJ Spiller.

A lot of ex Bills hang out there pretty frequently as well but don't sign too often unless you have jersey or large photo of them

Anyone familiar with the Steelers and if they're friendly with signing? I am really looking forward to when they come up here this summer
Old 02-11-2015, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)

How is Scott Chandler with signing? I'm trying to get a lot of former Chargers.
MY CUSTOMS:http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Greenfuzz8/library/Customs?sort=6&page=1
Old 02-12-2015, 01:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfuzz View Post
How is Scott Chandler with signing? I'm trying to get a lot of former Chargers.
He's pretty good actually. And pretty easy to get since not a lot of people flock in his direction
Old 02-12-2015, 01:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

I might be able to get you some Steelers autographs, but depends on a lot come July-August.
BillyOcean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

Does Tim McDonald or other coaches ever come around?
Old 02-12-2015, 10:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfuzz View Post
Does Tim McDonald or other coaches ever come around?
I haven't tried for any coaches in a long time. I remember when i was little I used to get Tim Krumrie, Sam Wyche, and Jerry Gray a few times when they were coaching for the bills
Old 02-12-2015, 11:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z10man31 View Post
I haven't tried for any coaches in a long time. I remember when i was little I used to get Tim Krumrie, Sam Wyche, and Jerry Gray a few times when they were coaching for the bills
Mike McCoy is the only coach I've been able to get so far... I would really like to get Frank Reich and Pete Metzelaars from the Chargers, and you'd probably want them since they were both Bills. I have a couple cards of Dennis Thurman and a lot of McDonald.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

I would. PM me please
Old 02-22-2015, 04:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

Is anyone else interested? So far we have:

z10man31: Bills
BillyOcean: Steelers?
Greenfuzz: Chargers
Jermizzle5: Redskins

Last edited by Greenfuzz; 02-23-2015 at 10:39 AM.
Old 02-23-2015, 10:21 AM   #13 (permalink)

I'll be interested in doing some trading. I do the Redskins Training Camp every year. For the most part their pretty good signing for the fans.

RG3, Garcon, Desean Jackson are tough to get. Jordan Reed for reason does not sign anymore at training camp.

As far as the bigger names, last I year I had good success with Ryan Kerrigan, Deangelo Hall, Brian Orakpo, Alfred Morris, Keenan Robinson, Santana Moss, Silas Redd, Colt McCoy.

Kirk Cousins didn't really sign too much at training camp in the past couple years even though he signs TTM.

Last edited by Jermizzle5; 02-23-2015 at 10:27 AM.
Jermizzle5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 11:43 AM   #14 (permalink)

Pm sent. Thank you for your time.
leedogg90002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 07:59 PM   #15 (permalink)

Things just got a little more interesting in Buffalo for training camp
Old 03-12-2015, 03:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

I do plan on visiting the Texans camp & possibly the Cowboys camp atleast a couple times. If any are interested in anything, let me know.