Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2015, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Oriolesfan2110's 2015 TTMs and IP Recaps

This will be my thread of TTMs and IP Recaps. Today I got a signed Hero Card by NASCAR driver Brian Vickers. I have been sending out a bunch of TTMs and email requests recently. I will update as I get more successes!
Old 03-26-2015, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)

Today I got 2 more email successes in.

1/0 Larry Krystkowiak (Head Men's Basketball Coach for University of Utah)
1/0 John McCormack (Head Baseball Coach for Florida Atlantic University) Inscribed "Go Owls!!"

Still waiting on my Spring Training TTMs and maybe some more email successes. I am so ready for the MiLB season to start so I can go graphing. I am going to go to the games on April 9, 10, 11, 12, and 14. That is just the first homestand. As you can tell I will be attending many games this year and hopefully be getting a ton of autos!
Old 03-27-2015, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Today I got 3 email successes.

1/0 Mike Fox (Head Baseball Coach for University of North Carolina)
1/0 Scott Stricklin (Head Baseball Coach for University of Georgia)
1/0 Jim Schlossnagle (Head Baseball Coach for Texas Christian University)
Old 04-09-2015, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Hey everyone! I just got back from the Winston-Salem Dash at Frederick Keys game. I want to start this post with a little update on everything that has been going on lately. I have been sending out a lot of TTMs and email requests during my free time. I hope to be graphing a lot coming up but I am unsure how many games I will make within the next few weeks due to school and music stuff. I will catch up with my email TTM successes tomorrow but tonight I will post some stuff I got today.

TTMs:
4/4 Buck Showalter
2/3 Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez (personalized To Chris)

Winston-Salem Dash:
1/1 Trey Michalczewski
1/1 Jace Fry
1/1 Michael Ynoa (traded a Chance Sisco auto for this from a friend)

That was literally all of my stuff for the Dash for the year so I can take 50/50s on that team since I am already out.

Frederick Keys:
2/2 Orlando Gomez
1/1 Paco Figueroa
2/2 Gregory Lorenzo
1/1 Jeff Kemp
1/1 Austin Urban
1/1 Austin Wynns
1/1 Williams Louico
3/3 Sebastian Vader
9/9 Drew Dosch
8/8 Josh Hart
8/8 Chance Sisco

This is the greatest signing Frederick team that there has ever been. I am almost done with Sebastian Vader, Drew Dosch, and Chance Sisco so I can definitely take more 50/50s for them. I should also finish up Josh Hart pretty quickly since this team racks.

And I have a story from tonight. So pregame they were selling mystery balls. I bought one and got Dorssys Paulino. Well this guy who was obviously drunk comes up to my friends and I and starts talking to us about autographs and the mystery balls and stuff. He could barely walk, his speech was slurred, and was dropping the F-bomb every other word. He said "I saw you got my son's autograph. My son is Chance Sisco." He then walked away, completely drunk. So that was my interesting encounter of the night. I will be graphing tomorrow (weather-depending) and possibly Saturday. I had a great time at the game and it was great to be graphing again!
Old 04-09-2015, 10:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesfan2110 View Post
Hey everyone! I just got back from the Winston-Salem Dash at Frederick Keys game. I want to start this post with a little update on everything that has been going on lately. I have been sending out a lot of TTMs and email requests during my free time. I hope to be graphing a lot coming up but I am unsure how many games I will make within the next few weeks due to school and music stuff. I will catch up with my email TTM successes tomorrow but tonight I will post some stuff I got today.

TTMs:
4/4 Buck Showalter
2/3 Alex "Chi-Chi" Gonzalez (personalized To Chris)

Winston-Salem Dash:
1/1 Trey Michalczewski
1/1 Jace Fry
1/1 Michael Ynoa (traded a Chance Sisco auto for this from a friend)

That was literally all of my stuff for the Dash for the year so I can take 50/50s on that team since I am already out.

Frederick Keys:
2/2 Orlando Gomez
1/1 Paco Figueroa
2/2 Gregory Lorenzo
1/1 Jeff Kemp
1/1 Austin Urban
1/1 Austin Wynns
1/1 Williams Louico
3/3 Sebastian Vader
9/9 Drew Dosch
8/8 Josh Hart
8/8 Chance Sisco

This is the greatest signing Frederick team that there has ever been. I am almost done with Sebastian Vader, Drew Dosch, and Chance Sisco so I can definitely take more 50/50s for them. I should also finish up Josh Hart pretty quickly since this team racks.

And I have a story from tonight. So pregame they were selling mystery balls. I bought one and got Dorssys Paulino. Well this guy who was obviously drunk comes up to my friends and I and starts talking to us about autographs and the mystery balls and stuff. He could barely walk, his speech was slurred, and was dropping the F-bomb every other word. He said "I saw you got my son's autograph. My son is Chance Sisco." He then walked away, completely drunk. So that was my interesting encounter of the night. I will be graphing tomorrow (weather-depending) and possibly Saturday. I had a great time at the game and it was great to be graphing again!
Great work. Glad to see Drew Ward is signing, I sent a bunch of him.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

Nice recap! Interested in doing a 50/50 for Jace Fry,Josh Hart and Chance Sisco
Old 04-10-2015, 08:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Awesome recap!
SL Grapher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 11:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

Just got home from game 2 of the series. My next game will be on Tuesday to get Clint Frazier! I'll start with my pickups from tonight.

My brother got a ball from Luis Gonzalez and gave it to me because we basically "split the pot" with each other so we both get stuff. Then there was a radio station that had a contest. They had a ton of O's shirts, O's tickets, and bobbleheads they were giving away. I was the first winner so I got my choice and I picked the 2014 Fan's Choice Chris Tillman bobblehead. I got it for free and that was the best part! On to my recap. I only graphed the Keys today and here is what I got:

3/6 Mitch Horacek (he was running late so he only signed 3, 1 card and 2 programs)
5/5 Jimmy Yacabonis (5 programs)
2/2 Adrian Marin (2 programs)
7/7 Drew Dosch (finished all of my cards for him already)
3/9 Jon Keller (he is a strict 3 per)
2/2 Justin Viele
1/1 Orlando Gomez
2/2 Sebastian Vader
18/18 Josh Hart (definitely one of the best signers on the team)

I also got Brady Wager and Jarrett Miller on a Keys calender from last season.

I missed Chance Sisco twice tonight but I only have a few more cards of him so I will get him next time. For the rest of the month I will be going to 1 game against Lynchburg and probably the whole series against the Blue Rocks!
Old 04-22-2015, 10:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

It seems like it has been forever since I posted. So I have a TTM to post, an IP recap, and some announcements. I'll start with the TTM.

1/0 Brad Brownell (Clemson Men's Basketball Coach)

Last weekend I decided to graph the Lakewood Blueclaws at Hagerstown Suns. Here's my recap:

5/5 Cord Sandberg
1/1 Carlos Tocci
1/1 Grant DeBruin
1/1 Deivi Gruillon
1/1 Rhys Hoskins
1/1 Jeff Gardner
2/2 Raudy Read
1/1 Drew Van Orden
1/1 David Ramos
1/1 Mario Sanchez
1/1 Dale Carey

Now onto the updates. I was unable to graph during the Lynchburg series. I was going to skip choir on Tuesday to go but the game got postponed. I wanted to go to the doubleheader the following day but I had to go to a recital for my class. I will start to go to Hagerstown more as my semester ends in three weeks. I will be graphing Greenville on May 1st. Hopefully Moncada will be there by then. Other teams I will definitely be seeing in Hagerstown this year include: Lakewood, Charleston, and Savannah, and possibly Delmarva. I will be taking limited 50/50s for these teams. And when I say limited I mean really limited since I only go to one game per series usually in Hagerstown.

Now onto the Frederick news. I will be graphing Wilmington post game and Frederick parking lot tomorrow night. I can only graph post game because I am going to a jazz concert that will be done in time for me to graph post game. I will be graphing both teams on Friday and Saturday. I will be graphing Winston-Salem on May 5th. Then the Keys aren't home until after my semester ends so when my semester ends I will be graphing at every game and that will be when my season really starts. In other news, I will be accepting 50/50s for a few more players that I am pretty much out of stuff for. They are Frederick players only. I will only list players with cards that are out in products.

Anthony Hewitt
Drew Dosch
Cody Wheeler

Actually there are a few on other teams I will take too.
Lynchburg:
Robbie Aviles
Dylan Baker
Eric Haase
Nelson "Nellie" Rodriguez
Luigi Rodriguez
Casey Weathers

Potomac:
Jake Johansen
Spencer Kieboom
Craig Manuel
Chris Bostick
Drew Ward
Estarlin Martinez
Narciso Mesa
Wilmer Difo (doesn't have cards but is tearing it up)

Salem:
Carlos Febles
Wendell Rijo
Jose Vinicio
Manuel Margot

I will have a recap up tomorrow night!
Old 04-23-2015, 06:23 AM   #10 (permalink)

Pretty cool! Greenville should be a good team to see this year. Michael Chavis, Michael Kopech, Rafael Devers, and of course Yoan Moncada would all be nice to get. Speaking of Red Sox players, Margot would be a cool one too. Good luck!!
Old 04-23-2015, 11:02 PM   #11 (permalink)

Just got home from the game. It was absolutely freezing outside. Here's what I got:

1 foul ball
5/8 Eric Skoglund (1 Royals2012, 3 Bubble)
20/20 Cody Reed (1 Matt Ryan, 3 Bubble, 1 CardCollect91, 5 Royals2012)
15/15 Cam Gallagher (half are for Royals2012)
9/9 Josh Hart (2 TTMMaster19, 3 Bubble)

I will be going again tomorrow night!
Old 04-24-2015, 08:14 AM   #12 (permalink)

Nice job! Good luck today!
SL Grapher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

Thanks a lot man! Great job!
Old 04-29-2015, 02:14 PM   #14 (permalink)

Here's a really quick update. I graphed last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but I haven't posted the recaps yet. I will post them either tomorrow night or Friday. I have been busy with finals and stuff recently. I look forward to graphing again soon!
Old 05-08-2015, 09:30 AM   #15 (permalink)

I am working on trying to catch up on recaps but it's the weekend before finals week so I have been studying nonstop and I am taking a quick break right now to post this recap. I graphed the Dash at Keys on Tuesday. I got:

1/1 Paco Figueroa
1/1 Adam Engel
1/1 Cleuluis Rondon
1/1 Nolan Earley
2/2 Keenyn Walker
6/6 Keon Barnum
2/2 Michael Ynoa
1/1 James Dykstra

Also if anyone wants to 50/50 2015 Bowman let me know because there are a ton of Carolina League guys in that set!
Old 05-15-2015, 11:40 AM   #16 (permalink)

Here is what I have gotten everyone so far.

BillyOcean:
Jon Keller x1
Chance Sisco x1

CardCollect91:
Cody Reed x1

Matt Ryan:
Cody Reed x1

TTMMaster19:
Josh Hart x2

Bubble:
Eric Skoglund x3
Josh Hart x3
Cody Reed x3
Chance Sisco x1

Royals2012:
Eric Skoglund x2
Cody Reed x2
Cam Gallagher x16

I will be graphing Potomac at Frederick this weekend!
Old 05-15-2015, 11:37 PM   #17 (permalink)

Well like every graphing experience there's the good and the bad parts. But tonight I will start this post with my experience of what just happened. Last weekend, there was a snake in my front yard and I am scared to death of snakes. I ended up running through the house screaming curse words because I was so scared of it. So I just sat in bed and heard a weird noise. I look under the blanket and there was a dog toy that looked like a snake. My mom put it there to try and scare me again and unfortunately she succeeded. I decided to post that just because why not. Now on to the bad news. Lucas Giolito has changed his signing habits and now only signs one per. I will try to get some people's 50/50s done but I doubt I will be able to get them done because I have a bunch of sets I need him for. Now on to the recap.

What I got for other members:
Drew Ward x1 TTMMaster19
Chris Bostick x1 BillyOcean
Jake Johansen x4 Bubble

Here's what I got:
1/1 Lucas Giolito
4/4 Reynaldo Lopez
5/5 Jake Johansen
4/4 Chris Bostick
2/2 Drew Ward
1/1 John Simms
2/2 Derek Self
2/2 Estarlin Martinez
1/1 Tyler Mapes
1/1 Isaac Ballou
1/1 John Wooten
1/1 Justin Thomas
1/1 Spencer Kieboom
1/1 Brandon Miller
1/1 Nick Lee
1/1 Nick Pivetta
Old 05-16-2015, 07:57 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriolesfan2110 View Post
Well like every graphing experience there's the good and the bad parts. But tonight I will start this post with my experience of what just happened. Last weekend, there was a snake in my front yard and I am scared to death of snakes. I ended up running through the house screaming curse words because I was so scared of it. So I just sat in bed and heard a weird noise. I look under the blanket and there was a dog toy that looked like a snake. My mom put it there to try and scare me again and unfortunately she succeeded. I decided to post that just because why not. Now on to the bad news. Lucas Giolito has changed his signing habits and now only signs one per. I will try to get some people's 50/50s done but I doubt I will be able to get them done because I have a bunch of sets I need him for. Now on to the recap.

What I got for other members:
Drew Ward x1 TTMMaster19
Chris Bostick x1 BillyOcean
Jake Johansen x4 Bubble

Here's what I got:
1/1 Lucas Giolito
4/4 Reynaldo Lopez
5/5 Jake Johansen
4/4 Chris Bostick
2/2 Drew Ward
1/1 John Simms
2/2 Derek Self
2/2 Estarlin Martinez
1/1 Tyler Mapes
1/1 Isaac Ballou
1/1 John Wooten
1/1 Justin Thomas
1/1 Spencer Kieboom
1/1 Brandon Miller
1/1 Nick Lee
1/1 Nick Pivetta
Sorry about the snakes.. Thanks for the help though
Old 05-16-2015, 11:22 AM   #19 (permalink)

Thanks a lot!