Blowout Cards Forums
buying

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2015, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Orioles minor league signing. Anybody able to 50/50?

The orioles just signed Chris Perez to a minor league deal. I was wondering if anybody might kno which team he would be assigned to & if someone would be able to do a 50/50 with him? I kno it might be difficult to know which team he will go to and how to get him cuz he has that 50 game suspension...
Rls2823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 01:25 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rls2823 View Post
The orioles just signed Chris Perez to a minor league deal. I was wondering if anybody might kno which team he would be assigned to & if someone would be able to do a 50/50 with him? I kno it might be difficult to know which team he will go to and how to get him cuz he has that 50 game suspension...
A lot of guys that are handed 50 game suspensions aren't even with the team that they are listed as being with. By that I mean that they probably wont travel and they probably wont show for home games.

For example, Arodys Vizcaino was listed as being with the Gwinnett Braves for much of the beginning of the season, but he wasn't at any of the home games, and didn't travel when they went on the road.

Not to sound like a downer, but it will probably be easier to get him once he is close to, or finished with his suspension.
Pman711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Ok thanks for the info. I might revisit this if he is still in the organization and completes his suspension later in the season.
Rls2823 is offline   Reply With Quote