Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default made it!

I do like old board better--easier to navigate. however, change must come, I guess! hello to everyone
shrevetiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 05:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Hi to all. I also am a little confused. Was very used to reading the old boards. Anyhow, looking forward to this also.
sammyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Max

I like the old old boards. Never had to log in. Just had to post and it was there. Then came the last boards you had to log in. Seems like this is evolving into looking more like the Beckett Boards in terms of looks.
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Since you are still used to the old board, what will help you a lot, like it did me, is clicking on the "new posts" tab at the top of the page. This feature resembles the old board, and makes it a lot easier to navigate. Honestly, and I didn't think I would ever say this, I don't even think about the old board anymore. Time "heals" all things.
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 08:38 AM   #5 (permalink)

Matt - I agree 100%. I was baffled at first, but now by hitting the New Posts button - just like old times!

With the signature restrictions, this board will never be anything like BMB. I can't even fight through that board anymore. The content of the kids' posts is entertaining because of the sheer idiocy and immaturity of so many, but it's impossible to find the real content through all the crap in the signatures.
thekramers5 is offline   Reply With Quote