Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 12:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Patrick Ewing Collector

I thought I'd join up after doing a deal with a member here, I'm a Patrick Ewing Sr & Jr collector from Sydney, Australia (don't hold this against me :P ) I have a website dedicated to my collection which can be seen here The Patrick Ewing Collection - Home and I'm always looking to buy anything Ewing related for my collection.

I'm also on Ebay, my username is lelaura1 1428 ratings at 100% feedback and I have a trade list which can be seen here Tradelist pictures by Maso78 - Photobucket please feel free to leave me a message if you see anything you like or if you have any Ewing & Ewing Jr cards.

Thanks for looking and I hope to do business with a few of you in the near future.
Maso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Wow, that is a great site. Curious. I'm a Knick fan from the metro, how does someon e from Australia become a Knicks fan and a Ewing fan during the era of Jordan?
frozenntimesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:51 AM   #3 (permalink)

You here for the NT Ewing Logoman that was just pulled?

Your site is really great!
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:29 AM   #4 (permalink)

Welcome. On of my favorite commercials is Patrick Ewing in the snickers one. Ahhhhhhhh

Define "irony": a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane, to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash -Garland Greene
FavresReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 02:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

Welcome Leigh, glad you found the site bud

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/fivenoeitalls/
sdsportsfan1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:27 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraandMelliesDaddy View Post
Wow, that is a great site. Curious. I'm a Knick fan from the metro, how does someon e from Australia become a Knicks fan and a Ewing fan during the era of Jordan?
Thanks for the comments, I know it's very odd but I did collect some Jordan for a while and I was also a fan but not as much as Ewing.

Ewing was so animated out on the court and there was so much hype behind him taking the Knicks to a new level which is why I jumped on the band wagon but nothing happened.

The obsession became worse when I was given my first pair of Ewing Shoes, they were black & white with the velcro strap at the rear with 33 on it and his signature on the side, then came the Knicks uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post
You here for the NT Ewing Logoman that was just pulled?

Your site is really great!
Thanks for the comments, I wouldn't mind dealing with the owner of that card but I'm not willing to put a house on it like most would, at the end of the day it's just a patch to me, I prefer his signatures because he never signs anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavresReturn View Post
Welcome. On of my favorite commercials is Patrick Ewing in the snickers one. Ahhhhhhhh
Patrick Chewing hahahaha that is funny, mainly because he is giving someone else a facial instead of being on the receiving end like usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsportsfan1214 View Post
Welcome Leigh, glad you found the site bud
Hey, thanks for the comments and the deal with those cards Brian, It is Brian isn't it?
Maso is offline   Reply With Quote