Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Newbie in South Carolina

Hey all, I decided to pick up a few packs of 2011 topps chrome baseball 2 weekends ago and have since gone on a frenzy. Now I was quite the collector up until around the time I was 11 or so, but I 've been off the wagon for about 12 or 13 years. I feel like I have a lot of catching up to do and have a lot to learn that didn't exist when I was 10 buying packs and trading with friends and neighbors. I collected basketball as a kid. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to collect now, at first i was thinking set building but I'm not so sure now.

I've been focusing on football after building my favorite set when I was a kid (1996-1997 upper deck basketball). I've almost pieced together the full 2011 topps prime quad relic auto rookies and would like to build the whole set of Topps Chrome Baseball. I'll be looking for a basketball set or subset.to go after in the near future.

Anyway I'm still kind of up in the air with how I want to collect and in sure ill be all over the orums trying to educate myself and definitly being active in group breaks!
MacQ32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

2011 topps chrome baseball what DO YOU NEED? i opened 22 cases and have the whole set on ebay for $21.99. i also a many many of each card if you want to build your set LMK @snodog44
snodog44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerwoods1

Welcome to Blowout!

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii128/ronaldinho0003/?action=view&current=MDQyLmpwZw.jpg
Tigerwoods1 is offline   Reply With Quote