Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default New member from UK

Hey all,

Been semi-collecting for about 12 years, usually purchasing random stuff on my trips to the US. I started fairly late as I'm 40 now. I consider myself the biggest Brewers fan in England but I don't especially collect Brewers cards, although I have a serious man-crush on Zack Greinke. Won an auction a few weeks back that really got me interested again - paid about $20 for a load, like 800 cards, of Topps stuff from 1970-73, including two Pete Maravich rookies!

Anyway, I'm hooked again and that eventually led me here.
VeedonFleece is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeedonFleece View Post
Hey all,

Been semi-collecting for about 12 years, usually purchasing random stuff on my trips to the US. I started fairly late as I'm 40 now. I consider myself the biggest Brewers fan in England but I don't especially collect Brewers cards, although I have a serious man-crush on Zack Greinke. Won an auction a few weeks back that really got me interested again - paid about $20 for a load, like 800 cards, of Topps stuff from 1970-73, including two Pete Maravich rookies!

Anyway, I'm hooked again and that eventually led me here.
this is hands down the best site to be on for the hobby! 24 hours a day you can find interesting threads to just sit back and read. So get to the posting! And welcome
derium is offline   Reply With Quote