Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2012, 09:19 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Greetings from Minnesota

Hello! Heard a lot of great things about the forums here, been a long time poster on SCF with good standing in trades/purchases.

I may live in Minnesota, but I was born and raised in the great state of Wisconsin and will forever be a Packers and Badgers fan.

My primary collecting focus is on quite a few large PCs and some small ones, too. My main targets are Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, and Kevin Walter. Some of the others include Bernard Pierce, Matt Flynn (GB/LSU unit), Colt Brennan, Bryan Bulaga, Ron Dayne, Tim Couch, Matt Moore (football), Doug Baldwin, and Mike Alstott. Told you there were a few smaller PCs. I also collect the 1986 Topps football set.

Looking forward to getting involved and working out some deals with everyone. As of right now, I've had a busy month since getting back from Europe and need to tighten the reigns a bit on the spending, but I'll be looking for the main three PC players in the next few weeks.

Thanks, Jim
JAK10 is offline   Reply With Quote