Blowout Cards Forums
Midweek Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 11:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Hi from Kansas

Hello everyone, I used to collect cards when I was a kid and have a ton at home, I was a collector back when it was Topps, Donruss, Fleer, and then Score. I lost interest for a long time but now me and my 7 year old son are back into it. I have over 1,200 autographed baseball cards from back when I used to send through the mail...I also got several autographs in person growing up through the years at Royals Stadium.

I am ADDICTED to this hobby now, in fact, I need to step back a little bit and chill out a little bit. I have bought several blaster boxes here and there but I have told myself not to do that, to save my money and get hobby boxes...easier said than done when the blaster boxes are easy access!

My plan is to buy a few boxes (jumbo when available are my favorite) of a few of the different brands....once I get a set built I will move onto something else. My favorite is Topps, Topps Chrome, Bowman, Bowman Platinum, and Pro Debut. It's really too expensive to like more than that!

Quick question I have for everyone, I would like to get involved with box breaking and maybe even case breaking. It would be cool to make enough money to help me buy a personal box or case from time to time, I'm not interested in becoming rich off of this, but with money needing to go to other things besides cards it would be nice to make enough selling through ebay or what not to where I can build up my own PC. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks everyone and I look forward to getting to know everyone! I'm a huge Royals collector as well!

Thanks,

Grant
Gdogg6 is offline   Reply With Quote