Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Greetings From Sunny Tucson

Hello all, so pleased to be here. I've been reading these forums for a couple months, and have to admit, there are some hilarious dudes (and prolly dudettes) here. I am officially back into collecting cards...I switched to coins for about 6 years and I am currently dumping all of my coins on eBay to focus solely on sports.

Hey all, glad to be here.

I am a baseball historian and I am 100% all about the SF Giants and the old vintage NY Baseball Giants. I love busting boxes for new Giants and will look to dump pretty much every other pull I get. In the current roster Giants, really looking for specialty stuff, and primarirly I'm interested really in:
Game used Inserts, Patches, relics, any and all Refractors, autos and parallels for the following:
Posey
Cain
Bumgarner (maybe not after last night in the NLCS)
Belt
Lincecum
Gary Brown
Joe Panik
Kyle Crick
Pablo Sandoval
Hunter Pence
Chris Stratton
Clayton Blackburn
Heath Hembree
Brandon Crawford
Erik Surkamp

With regards to the Vintage, Pre-1950 looking for PSA 5 (maybe PSA 4) and post 1950, I prefer PSA 7 or 8. I will also consider no graded cards with good pics.

Next passion is the pathetic Browns....God help me!!

With the exception of maybe Jim Brown or Bernie Kosar, I am really only actively looking for current Browns (sorry I won't help you unload your old Tim Couch or Brady Quinn cards)...Same types of cards (Game used Inserts, Patches, relics, any and all Refractors, autos and parallels) for the following super studs!!
Trent Richardson
Weeden
Haden
TJ Ward
Josh Gordon
Greg Little
D'Qwell Jackson
Phil Taylor
Travis Benjamin
Billy Winn
John Hughes
James-Michael Johnson
Ahtyba Rubin

I pay fast on PayPal and I ship fast too on my box breaks. My next order are a few boxes of the new Topps Strata football boxes which I believe ship 12/5.

Great meeting you all!!

I am qpontiac1977 on ebay
KBDOE is offline   Reply With Quote