Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Smile Greetings from Stuttgart (Germany)

Hi all,

my name is Stephan, I'm 32 years old and I'm from Stuttgart in Germany. I've been collecting non-sport autographs in-person since age 12 and only recently explored the world of non-sprt autographed trading cards due to my favourite tv show "ALIAS" starring Jennifer Garner.

As of now I only try to get together all "ALIAS" autographed cards made by Inkworks and have 12 of them so far. Beside these I also have an autographed "CSI:NY" card by Anthony E. Zuiker, an autographed "ANGEL" card by Christian Kane (Inkworks) and an autographed Americana Sports Legends card by The Ultimate Warrior (Donruss, limited & numbered to 128 cards).

My goal is to get all of the all autographed "ALIAS" cards by Inkworks (though the two Jennifer Garner cards might be impossible to find), but I also keep looking for other nice autographed cards by Inkworks, because I like the design of their cards. I also prefer that the Inkworks cards are actually signed ON the card and not on a small holographic sticker like my Ultimate Warrior card by Donruss.

However, when I collect autographs in-person I only collect on 8x10" and 8x12" photos as well as on 12" record covers.
Estephano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Strasburg

Welcome, cool to have some internationals here on blowout
Sent from U.S Airways WiFi
Strasburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

I've been to Stuttgart a few times in my life, welcome to Blowout! Love Germany, such a nice place.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #4 (permalink)

welcome aboard!!!!
Texas Brave13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Thanks for your kind words.

Today I got a step closer to finish my ALIAS autographed cards series and made a real bargain when I bought card A9 (Michael Vartan) off eBay US for only $7.99 BIN! Super happy about this one, now I only need the Victor Garber and Jennifer Garner cards to complete the main cast.
Estephano is offline   Reply With Quote