Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday Chrome 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New User from Indiana

What's up? My name's Clint but you can call me HOF collector. I usually spend most of my time on another site but started noticing how dead that site was so someone suggested I try these forums so here I am.

I've been collecting on and off for over 20 years. I mainly collect basketball HOF autos and have 59 certified HOF autos. But on the side I also collect Purdue Boilermakers mainly Glenn Robinson and Carl Landry.

I look forward to viewing these boards but I have to warn you I don't do very many box breaks anymore. It's so hard to justify spending the money with a wife and 2 kids to support. I know it can be done because I used to do it. LOL So I look forward to your box breaks!

Anyway thanks for having me.
HOF_Collector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:23 PM   #2 (permalink)

Welcome to the forums. I feel the difference now that I have a kid, before had way more money to dump on boxes, now I just join group breaks because just dont have the money or time. It is well worth it.