Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2012, 06:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New Member from ND

Hello BOC members. My name is Mike and I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I am a newer member on another site but this site tends to be more active on getting sets filled, better promotions, etc.
I collect baseball and football. I spend a ton of money on Blasters and Rack @ Walmart as there is no LCS within 300 miles of me. I miss the days of being able to walk into a LCS and buy hobby boxes and such.
My main PC is Emmitt Smith. I have a ton of his cards and autos. I also collect Cowboys Autos.
It is not my main collecting right now. I have too much and it's taking up the house. I just started selling some items on Ebay. Hopefully this site helps on advice on selling.
I.E. I sold a Trout/Trumbo Dual Jersey card 18/25 Topps Update I pulled in a rack pack. Sold for 140.00. Hoping I did good there.
I have alot of different baseball & football that I can trade as well.
Just give me your PC or set needs.
I also need to fill some sets.
I started collecting from my father. I would not consider selling the vintage cards I got from him. Not at this time anyways.
Sorry for the long post and look forward to being an active member here
Catch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

Welcome, Catch. Not having an LCS within so many miles is definitely tough! But, the good news is that Blowout prices are solid, and they kick in free shipping after only a small price ($85 I believe).

Any cool Patriots stuff around (preferably patches)? If so, hit me up with a PM.

Have fun!
Old 12-29-2012, 04:44 AM   #3 (permalink)

Welcome to blowout and if you have any 2008 select inscriptions autos let me know.
Old 01-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Welcome to the forum. I am in ND as well. Where are you from?
Current Wantlist: Tiger Woods autographed framed memorabilia, Autograph baseballs of H. Killebrew, R. Carew, K. Puckett, B. Blyleven, M. Kemp, C. Kershaw, S. Castro, E. Longoria, and R. Cano. Must be from reputable authenticators (JSA, UDA, Steiner, etc.)
jand8791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
Hello BOC members. My name is Mike and I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I am a newer member on another site but this site tends to be more active on getting sets filled, better promotions, etc.
I collect baseball and football. I spend a ton of money on Blasters and Rack @ Walmart as there is no LCS within 300 miles of me. I miss the days of being able to walk into a LCS and buy hobby boxes and such.
My main PC is Emmitt Smith. I have a ton of his cards and autos. I also collect Cowboys Autos.
It is not my main collecting right now. I have too much and it's taking up the house. I just started selling some items on Ebay. Hopefully this site helps on advice on selling.
I.E. I sold a Trout/Trumbo Dual Jersey card 18/25 Topps Update I pulled in a rack pack. Sold for 140.00. Hoping I did good there.
I have alot of different baseball & football that I can trade as well.
Just give me your PC or set needs.
I also need to fill some sets.
I started collecting from my father. I would not consider selling the vintage cards I got from him. Not at this time anyways.
Sorry for the long post and look forward to being an active member here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jand8791 View Post
Welcome to the forum. I am in ND as well. Where are you from?
What part of North Dakota are y'all from?
mikebsch is offline   Reply With Quote