Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2013, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Smile What's up guys?

Whats up guys? Please read before commenting. Some of you might remember me as hog from blowoutcards about a year go. I just want to say that I am not here to ever start anything ever again. I am not going to act the way I did way back when I can assure you all that. I am here for the hobby only. I got back into the hobby about 3 months ago after taking a break for IRL stuff but I am looking to start buying and getting good feedback on transactions on BO and ebay. But, I really hope pat anf fish read this and just give me the chance to prove myself. but another thing is, is that I am looking for the 2008 National Treasures Spellbound Darren McFadden /8 cards. If you have one or know anyone with one please let me now. I have money ready for them. Also, I just got a job today at Kroger's Very exciting. I had to grow up with acting immature and I have been doing just that. but lmk guys and yea
Old 04-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Something tells me the mods won't like having a previously banned member on here...
Old 04-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

maybe not but, if they cant give someone a second chance that didn't scam or anything bad just being dumb at times then oh well. im only here for the hobby. and doing what I used to do all the time. free card giveaways like im about to do atm
Old 04-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

It is what it is, I just know that second/multiple accounts are not allowed on here. There was a big issue with a previously banned member coming back about a week ago, and he ended up being banned.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

I know and I just hope they understand that people do change even though I wasn't doing anything in the nature of scamming and such. but I hope they understand and give me the chance to be here for just the hobby
Old 04-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
It is what it is, I just know that second/multiple accounts are not allowed on here. There was a big issue with a previously banned member coming back about a week ago, and he ended up being banned.
Exactly. Letting someone back sets a dangerous precedent.
Closed Thread