Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default new to blowout cards

my name is dale and well i belong to the beckett forum boards and those guys have been pulling some amazing cards from here so i figure i'll give 'em a try. can't wait to get my first few boxes!!!

Last edited by outlaw33; 02-10-2008 at 05:00 AM.
outlaw33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 07:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

Where are you from, what do you collect, and what boxes did you get? Since SPA FB is the latest and greatest I'd have to agree... some people on here have been pulling some awesome stuff from their BLOWOUT purchases. Welcome to the board and good luck!
rudyjustinfarrell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:15 AM   #3 (permalink)

I'm from colorado,western slope.well i collect mainly sweet 3 color+ jerseys and autos of broncos and avalanche. I'm getting ready to buy a box of absolute, triple threads, and leaf rookies and stars and possibly SPX hockey. most people have told me to stay away from the absolute but that product has been great to me this year.first hobby pack i had bought in several years and i pull an adrian peterson RPM spectrum auto! then 3 packs later i pull another adrian peterson rpm spectrum from the same store! so i'm hoping that i can get some more ap hits this year.also me and my gal are trying to put together the leaf rookies &stars set this year (need all the elements cards and then some rookies....i'll post that later once i get the list together).
outlaw33 is online now   Reply With Quote