Blowout Cards Forums
4/4/14 Coupon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce Yourself and read our General Rules

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default New to Blowoutcards and Ready to Rip

Hello ALL,

I am new to blowoutcards.com and just wanted to drop a line to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Jared AKA Vortek to all my friends. I am a huge collector of sports cards and sports memorabilia. I am a huge Indians fan from Ohio non-the-less. Can't wait to start purchasing and ripping open some boxes/cases. I kinda recently started to view the forums to get the gist of what happens on here. Seems like everyone is basically just like me so I like the sounds of that. Interested in though...."group breaks." Not really too sure how this works (how you pay, who decides to start this, how the cards are drawn ect.). But I saw a thread on this and it seems like a lot of fun. I only seem to understand the luck of the draw part everything else is a little cloudy to me. So if anyone could help me out with that it would be great. I would really like to jump into some of these breaks soon. Also, I am always interested in single card purchases and trading so I invite all to that as well. As stated I am a huge Indians fan, RedWings, and Browns. But basically collect all players from all major sports. Thanks again for making me feel welcomed into all of this. And hope to meet and greet with all of you eventually. -Jared/Vortek
vortekv8 is offline   Reply With Quote