Retail Store Manager
Blowout Cards - The Fantastic Store is seeking an experienced and motivated individual with talents to fill the position of Store Manager in the specialty retailing of Sports Trading Cards and Memorabilia. Here is your opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business for one of the industry leaders in wholesale trading cards!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day retail operations
- Provide sales reports to management
- Manage store inventory and comply with company policies and procedures
- Learn new product contents, configurations, and develop a knowledge of the trading card marketplace.
- Organize store events such as break parties, gaming nights, trade night.
- Ability to engage customers in a positive and friendly manner
- Update Store website with new information on a daily basis.
- Position is Full-time (Tuesday - Saturday)/40 Hours per week.
- Strong Knowledge and passion for Sports/Trading Cards (Required)
- Previous Retail Management Experience (Preferred)
- College Degree (Preferred)
- Proficiency in maintaining a Wordpress website (Preferred)
- Experience using eBay, YouTube, Forums, Twitter, Facebook, other forms of Social Media (Required)
- Customer service oriented with strong organizational skills (Required)
- Self-motivated (Required)
Please send resume and a brief statement about why you would be a great hire to: Fish@blowoutcards.com
Position is located in Chantilly, VA 20151
Wanted: Retail Store Manager for Blowout Cards: The Fantastic St
News for Tue, Apr 09 2013