BRING YOUR GAME USED & AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALL CARDS TO THE NATIONAL !
BLOWOUTCARDS IS IN NEED OF 20,000 GAME USED & AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALL CARDS!
BASEBALL ONLY !
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
Bring your Game Used or Auto Baseball cards to the National Convention in Cleveland this year. Stop by our Blowoutcards Booth and we will Buy or Trade our BOXES & CASES for them !
We are currenty paying $1 per Auto or G/U card! We will pay by Check at the Show
TRADE in your cards for $1.25 per card as credit towards purchasing Boxes or Cases that we have at the show.
Here's the guidelines:
1) Minimum Trade is for 50 cards.
2) All Cards sent must follow the strict guidelines below.
Details and criteria for Baseball Game Used Jersey/Certified Autographed Cards (Please READ carefully below):
1) Cards must be from years 2001 - Present.
2) Game used Balls, Hats, Gloves, Shoes, Helmets, Pants, Bases, Turf, Bats, Jerseys and Buttons are OK as long as they are certified game worn or game used.
3) WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING CARDS WITH PLAYERS PICTURED IN PRO TEAM MLB UNIFORMS! (NO Photo Shoot, NO Minor League Jerseys, NO USA Team Jerseys, NO World Baseball Classics, NO College Uniforms)
3) We are only accepting cards from the following major manufacturers: Upper Deck, Topps, Fleer, Donruss/Leaf/Playoff/Panini.
No Press Pass, Pacific or any other non-professional licensed products. No Collegiate/Minor League Cards.
4) Cards must be in near-mint to mint condition.
5) Examples of cards that WILL NOT be accepted: No USA Team or World Baseball Classic, No Sweet Spot or UD Premier Manufactured patch cards or Team logo patch cards, No Bowman Draft Minor League Jersey Cards, No Press Pass Titanium, No Donruss Signature Series baseball Autographed cards dated prior to 2001, No Skybox autographics dated prior to 2001
6) Autographs must be certified/issued by the card companies.
If there is any doubt on the cards you are submitting, please email us at BlowoutGameUsed@gmail.com
Bring Your GAME-USED and AUTO Baseball Cards to the National!
Other news for Wed, Jul 22 2009
News for Mon, Jul 20 2009