Configuration: 20 boxes per case. 36 packs per box. 7 cards per pack.
The Exclusive Trading Card of Major League Baseball!PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Fun, Easy-To-Collect Brand Attracts Kids Early in the MLB Season
- 7 Entertaining Insert Sets - One Per Pack!
- March 19th Street Date Delivers in the Midst of Spring TrainingPRODUCT DESCRIPTION
220 players, with 13 rookies, including a preview of 74 base card subjects from 2011 Topps Baseball Series 2
- OPENING DAY: A parallel version of the base set numbered* to 2011
The four printing plates from each of the 220 base card subjects.
ONE OF ONE!
- SUPERSTAR CELEBRATIONS: 25 cards capturing notable home plate or dugout player celebrations
- MASCOTS: "Lucky Charms" from 25 Major League teams!
- TOPPSTOWN.COM STARS: 25 playable Topps Attax cards in a shiny version featuring a 2011 Opening Day logo.
- NEW! SPOT THE ERROR: These cards present 2 card fronts. Compare the fronts of each card and look for the very subtle differences!
- NEW! UNDER THE LIGHTS: Glow-in-the-dark cards, featuring night game photography, showcase shimmering lights and key game elements.
- NEW! OPENING DAY STARS: Popular 3D cards showing the biggest stars
- NEW! PRESIDENTIAL FIRST PITCHES: Presidential first pitches from throughout baseball history. HOBBY ONLY!
Today's hottest players appear with their signature.
View Sell Sheet and Checklist Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.