HTA Jumbo Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 10 packs per box. 50 cards per pack.
**UPDATE 1/25/11: Topps Announces Series 1 Baseball Wrapper Redemption , click for more info! **
2011 Topps Baseball Series 1
2011 TOPPS BASEBALL begins its 60th
Diamond Anniversary celebration spanning 6 decades of Topps Baseball
cards with a glittering array of diamond feats, star-studded line-ups
and flawless performances from the past and present.
Baseball Series 1 commemorates its unmatched history with ALL-NEW
parallel, insert, relic, autograph, sketch and continuity cards:
- One Of One Canary Diamond Anniversary Cards
- 60 Years Of Topps Cards
- Glove Leather Relic Cards
- On-Card "Happy 60th" Autograph Cards
- 60th Anniversary Sketch Cards
- Kimball Champions Cards AND
Topps Diamond Card Giveaway - With this exhilarating Diamond
Anniversary celebration, Topps fans and collectors can once again share
the glory of all the legends and stars of the game and look to the
future stars of the next 60 years.
EVERY HOBBY BOX CONTAINS
1 Autograph or Relic Card!
EVERY JUMBO BOX CONTAINS
1 Autograph & 2 Relic Cards!
Baseball Series 1, the most storied baseball card maker in history, and
the ONLY Official Major League Baseball card, leads off the MLB season
with a once-in-lifetime celebration for its 60th Diamond Anniversary
Topps 60th Anniversary Diamond Card Giveaway!
- Unique online promotion to generate massive buzz and excitement
- Diamond Giveaway Code cards inserted 1:6 packs of Topps Baseball Series 1
- Every code is a Winner!
- Consumers enter codes at www.toppsdiamond.com with a chance to Win An Actual Diamond-Embedded Card and Much More!
60TH ANNIVERSARY DIAMOND CARD GIVEAWAY - Every Code Card is a Winner! - 6 per Hobby Box; 1 per Jumbo Pack!
- Topps Diamond Collection Diamond Card (330) - One of One!
- Diamond Die-Cut Card (150)
- Black Diamond Die-Cut Card (150) - Numbered to 60!
- Vintage Topps Baseball Card (TBD)
Base Cards (330 subjects)
- 264 Veterans
- 30 Rookies
- 15 Team
- 10 League Leaders
- 2 Cy Young
- 2 MVPs
- 2 ROY Winners, along with #7 Mickey Mantle,
- Plus 5 Record-Breaker Cards
Base Card Variations (25) - 25 retired legends share a card number with a current player.
- Platinum (330) - One of One!
- Black (330) - Hobby & Jumbo Boxes Only! - Numbered to 60! "60 Years of Collecting."
- Gold (330) - "60 Years of Collecting." - Numbered to 2011!
- Printing Plates (330 subjects, 1320 plates)- Hobby & Jumbo Boxes Only! - One of One!
Topps Silk Collection (100) - 100 subjects from the base set on framed
silk cards. Numbered to 50. Hobby & Jumbo Boxes Only.
NEW! DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY PARALLEL CARDS
- Canary - Flawless sparkling cards. ONE OF ONE!
- Platinum - The base set paralleled sparkling with a Diamond Anniversary foil stamp. Inserted 1:4 packs!; 1 per Jumbo Pack
WORLD CHAMPIONS - 1 Auto or Relic/Hobby Box; 1 Auto & 2 Relics/ Jumbo
Autograph Relic Cards - The 2010 World Series champs with their
signature and a relic piece. Numbered to 50. -Hobby & Jumbo Boxes
- Autographs - Featuring members of the 2010 World Series Champion team with their signature. Numbered to 50.
- Relics - The champs again with a memorabilia piece. Numbered to 100.
RELIC CARDS - 1 Auto or Relic/Hobby Box; 1 Auto & 2 Relics/ Jumbo
New! Glove Leather Cards (50) - Each card features a manufactured glove
leather relic along with the stitched name of a past and present hero
of the field. 1 Per Hobby Case. 1 Per Jumbo Box.
*Available in Parallel versions numbered ONE OF ONE and 99. Hobby Exclusive!
1964 Mickey Mantle Relic Reprint Cards (1) - Mantle's 1964 reprint
Topps card featuring a piece of a game-worn Yankee jersey. Numbered to
- In the Name Relics (76) - These ONE OF ONE patch cards feature a
letter from the work-out jersey nameplates from seventy-six 2010
Anaheim All-Star participants. Hobby & Jumbo Boxes Only.
CUT SIGNATURE CARDS - 1 Auto or Relic/Hobby Box; 1 Auto & 2 Relics/ Jumbo
- Baseball Legends - 15 diamond luminaries from the past and their cut signature. ONE OF ONE!
NEW! CONTINUITY PROGRAMS
Kimball Champions (50) - 1:4 Packs; 1 per Jumbo Pack
Re-creating the historic and rare N184 Kimball Champion cards produced
in 1888 which featured two gorgeous player images on each card front -
portrait and action. These vintage-design mini cards will span the 2011
Topps brand baseball program. The first 50 cards highlight legends of
the game and current stars and will appear in Series 1. The next 50-card
installment will appear in 2010 Topps Baseball Series 2 and the final
group in Topps Updates and Highlights Baseball.
60th Anniversary On-Card Autograph Cards (5) - Numbered to 60!
Sixty players past and present have signed these cards along with an
additional inscription wishing Topps a "Happy 60th!" All autographs and
inscriptions are signed directly on each numbered to 60 card. Numerous
players' cards will be inserted into each baseball product throughout
2011. Five will be found in Series 1.
NEW! TOPPS 60 CARDS - 1 Auto or Relic/Hobby Box; 1 Auto & 2 Relics/ Jumbo
Autograph Relic Cards - 20 legends and current stars appear on cards
noting the statistical category in which each places in the top 60
all-time or active leaders with their signature and a relic piece.
Numbered to 50. Hobby & Jumbo Boxes Only.
- Autograph Cards - 68 stars from above along with a signature.
Jumbo Relic Cards - The highpoint of 20 subjects is commemorated with a
jumbo relic swatch on cards numbered to 20. Hobby & Jumbo Boxes
- Relic Cards - The landmark of 88 players, highlighted with a swatch.
- Insert Cards - 50 legends and current stars. - 1:4 packs; 1 per Jumbo Pack!
NEW! 60th ANNIVERSARY INSERT CARDS
60 Years of Topps (59) - 1:3 Packs; 1 per Jumbo Pack!
The 60-year history of Topps chronicled with a reprint of one card from
every year. Each card back narrates the story of that year's design as
well as other interesting minutiae.
- Available in an Original Back Parallel version - 1 per Box; 1 per Jumbo Box!
60 Years of Topps: The Lost Cards (10) - 1:12 Packs; 1:2 Jumbo Packs!
These 10 cards fill in famous card numbering gaps found throughout the
Topps annals. The card back recounts the anecdote surrounding each
- Available in an Original Back Parallel version
History of Topps (10) - 1:18 Packs; 1:4 Jumbo Packs!
- An overview of Topps from its nascency, and the milestones and events that complete its history.
Reproduction Cards (30) - 1:8 Packs; 1:2 Jumbo Packs!
- A retrospective showcasing the world of vintage baseball cards pre-1952 and pre-Topps!
Hall of Fame Buybacks (TBD) - Original Topps cards of Hall of Famers are randomly inserted into packs.
Diamond Duos (30 subjects/15 cards) - 1:4 Packs; 1 per Jumbo Pack
- 30 cards pairing 2 players posing on one card.
NEW! 60th ANNIVERSARY REPRINT CARDS
Autograph Relic Cards (10) - These reprints showcase an on-card
autograph and a relic. Numbered to 6. Hobby & Jumbo Boxes Only.
Autograph Cards (10) - Famous cards from the Topps archives reprinted
and highlighted with an on-card autograph. Numbered to 60
- Relic Cards (20) - Collector favorites reprinted with a relic. Numbered to 60
Diamond Duos Relic Cards (30 subjects/15 cards) - 15 cards pairing 2
players and 2 relics from each on one card. Numbered to 50
SKETCH CARDS (100) - Hobby & Jumbo Boxes Only! - One of One!
TICKET TO TOPPSTOWN.COM CARDS (50 subjects) - 1 per Pack; 1 per Jumbo Pack!
COMBINED INSERTION RATE FOR AUTOGRAPH/RELIC* CARDS - Inserted 1 Per Hobby Box; 3 Per JUMBO Box!
*Microsoft Excel required to view checklist.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.