Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 12 packs per box. 24 cards per pack.BOX BREAK
- 3 Autographs
- 3 Sportdiscs
- 5 State parallels
- 1 Zip Codes parallel
- 3 Curtain Call
- 2 City Hall
- 2 Defining Moments
- 1 Nickname
- 1 Rivalry
- 1 Homegrown Heroes.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Look For Three Autographs Per Box From Six Different Autograph Inserts.
- Find Three Sportdiscs Inside Every Hobby Box!
- Look For 22 Hits Per Box Including Autographs, Inserts And Parallels!
- A Comprehensive Checklist Including Players From The 1950S To Present.
- Hometown Signatures: 100-Card Set Featuring All On-Card Autographs!PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
A 300-card set features players from the last six decades.
Think back to those lenticular action coins that were found on the bottoms of the cups from one of your favorite summertime beverages. You'll find new players featured on these SportDiscs - three in every box
Left Their Marks
Players can leave a mark with fans in different ways, both on and off the field. Whether it's sprinting on the field or doing back flips, or just dominant game performances, these players Left Their Marks and are featured in this insert.
Combine an induction speech with a signature and you'll have a Scripted Legacy. Some of the game's all-time greats can be found in this set. And just like the players featured, these cards will be treasured.
Getting a nickname is the rite of passage for a baseball player, but getting one that sticks and becomes as recognizable as the player himself is incredible. This set features some of the most recognizable nicknames in the history of the game: Ryno, The Kid, Dr. K and Joey Bats.
This on-card autograph insert features players that have a strong following. Known for their hard-nosed play and interaction with fans on and off the field, these players have shown what it takes to become fan favorites.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.