MAGIC THE GATHERING CCG: LORWYN FAT PACK
Lorwyn introduces players to an entirely new plane, where races of fable thrive in perpetual midsummer.
Far from the strife of Dominaria lies Lorwyn, an idyllic world where races of fable thrive in perpetual midsummer. Lorwyn is covered with dense forests, meandering rivers, and gently rolling meadows. The sun never quite dips below the horizon, and winter is entirely unknown.
Lorwyn Fat Pack contents:
- A player's guide with a complete visual encyclopedia of the set,
- Two card boxes with a panoramic art (see below) by Kev Walker, and six color-coded card dividers,
- Six Lorwyn boosters,
- A pack of 40 Lorwyn basic lands,
- The first book of the Lorwyn cycle, by Cory Herndon and Scott McGough
- A Lorwyn Spindown life counter (only available in this fat pack), and
- One random Pro Tour Player card.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- The first set in the Lorwyn block. Lorwyn is a traditional fantasy setting where creature types matter more than ever before.
- New card type: Planeswalkers. Planeswalkers are the most powerful beings in the Magic universe, and have never before been represented on cards. There are 5 Planeswalkers in Lorwyn, each with his or her own history, motivations, and powers.
- Tribal Theme. Lorwyn takes the popular "Tribal" mechanic to a new level.
- Players will play with 8 key races: Elves, Goblins, Giants, Kithkin, Treefolk, Merfolk, Faeries, and Elementals.
- Each tribe has its own flavor, and cards of the same tribe work together to create powerful effects.
- This theme will appeal to new players looking for guidance with deck ideas, and veteran players who may already have a favorite tribe.
- All New Mechanics: Several all-new mechanics introduced in Lorwyn. More details to follow.
SET SIZE AND PRODUCT OFFERINGS
- 301 black-bordered cards (80 rare, 80 uncommon, 121 common, 20 basic lands).
- Booster Packs, Tournament Packs, Theme Decks, & Fat Packs.