Configuration: 20 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 1 autograph and 1 memorabilia card per box!
- Hot Threads - Race-used firesuits. All new program for 2009. (1:20)
- Press Pass Premium Signatures - exclusive to Premium Racing 2009!
- 90-Card Base Set: Four levels of collectible base cards.
HALF CASE INSERT SUMMARY(10 BOXES)
- Press Pass Premium Signatures - 10 per half case.
- Hot Threads Cards - 5 per half case.
- Hot Threads Signature Series, Four Wide, or Hot Threads Patch Edition - Combined odds 1 per half case.
- Short-Print Rookie Cards - 10 per half case.PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
- Contenders, NSCS Machines, NASCAR Speedweeks, Media Day, Media Day, Driven, Starting Grid (#1-80)
- Finish Line(#81-87) - (1:6).
- Rookie Debut(#88-90) - Includes the official Cup Rookie Card(CRC) logo(1:20).
- Win Streak "Victory Lane" Contest - Scratch off the contest entry card to reveal a mid-season 2009 race. If the driver on the front of the card wins that race, you win a limited edition autograph card of that driver!(1:40)
AUTOGRAPHS - 1:20 HOBBY
- Press Pass Premium Signatures - New for 2009! Autograph program that can only be found in Press Pass Premium, featuring an exclusive lin-up of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers(1:20).
RACE-USED MEMORABILIA - 1:20 HOBBY
- Hot Threads - Race-used firesuit cards now feature multiple levels of each driver, numbered by swatch color. Look for cards seq. #'d by solid colors, multi-colored swatches, and patch-specific Hot Threads Patch cards(limited edition, driver-specific, sponsor-specific patch swatches(1:20).
YEAR-LONG MEMORABILIA PROGRAM
- Four Wide - In 2009, each Press Pass product will include Four Wide race-used memorabilia cards. These unique cards feature three pieces of race-used memorabilia plus one oversized 4th pieces. New for 2009! There will be four unique versions to collect featuring oversized firesuit, sheet metal, tire, and checkered flag pieces. (Hobby Only)
*Microsoft Excel required to view checklist.
View Sell Sheet Info*
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.